Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dr. Craig is a liar.
RE: Dr. Craig is a liar.
I don't know.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(May 17, 2016 at 9:56 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
Huggy74 Wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/timeless

*emphasis mine*
Where is the contradiction?

So you ARE using 'timeless' as in 'unaffected by the passage of time' when everyone else is using in they physics sense of 'no time existing'. That explains a lot.

I see we're down to arguing semantics now...

You clearly stated that the words "timeless" and "eternal" contradict each other when they are actually synonymous.
(May 17, 2016 at 10:07 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 9:56 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: So you ARE using 'timeless' as in 'unaffected by the passage of time' when everyone else is using in they physics sense of 'no time existing'. That explains a lot.

I see we're down to arguing semantics now...

Isn't that your wheelhouse?
Ah well. It can be timeless and timeful and outside time and inside it and made of time. Since it's not real, you can safely make up whatever crap you want about it without worrying about being proved wrong. You wouldn't believe some of the things I could tell you about my dragon. It's eight foot tall, and twenty foot tall. If you want to prove either of those wrong, you'll have to find it first. Good luck with that.

But when you're all done with that and willing to discuss reality... we'll be waiting!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Nope, feel free to provide an example of me doing the above though.
(May 17, 2016 at 10:14 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Nope, feel free to provide an example of me doing the above though.

ROFLOL
(May 17, 2016 at 10:14 am)robvalue Wrote: Ah well. It can be timeless and timeful and outside time and inside it and made of time. Since it's not real, you can safely make up whatever crap you want about it without worrying about being proved wrong. You wouldn't believe some of the things I could tell you about my dragon. It's eight foot tall, and twenty foot tall. If you want to prove either of those wrong, you'll have to find it first. Good luck with that.

But when you're all done with that and willing to discuss reality... we'll be waiting!

If you want to believe you have a dragon, go ahead, that's your business. Why would I have an interest in proving it wrong?

The funny thing is if a guy tells you he's a woman, you'll believe THAT despite the evidence proving otherwise... Thinking

So which is worse? Believing something without evidence, or believing something in spite of the evidence?
(May 17, 2016 at 10:20 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 10:14 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Nope, feel free to provide an example of me doing the above though.

ROFLOL

Laugh all you want but I on the other hand actually provide evidence to back up my accusations...
(May 17, 2016 at 10:28 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 10:20 am)Crossless1 Wrote: ROFLOL

Laugh all you want but I on the other hand actually provide evidence to back up my accusations...

People can reach their own conclusions. The thread entitled "The Jesus Freaks Will Hate This" is littered with your typical style of argumentation, including arguing semantics.

So, yeah . . . ROFLOL
Then It shouldn't be all that hard for you to find an example to post...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1928 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  William Lane Craig badmouthed Donald Trump. Jehanne 25 3186 August 30, 2020 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  PSA: RationalWiki -- William Lane Craig Jehanne 10 1579 December 14, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  William Lane Craig's drunken phone call. Jehanne 3 1271 January 13, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Dr. Craig contradiction. Jehanne 121 26385 November 13, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Bill Craig now claiming to have a PhD in Philosophy. Jehanne 26 5753 March 18, 2017 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 5090 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
  William Lane Craig unmasked. Jehanne 25 4243 December 7, 2016 at 11:27 am
  William Lane Craig denies the number zero. Jehanne 63 7703 October 30, 2016 at 4:54 pm
  William Lane Craig diagnosed. Jehanne 25 5580 May 16, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: abaris