Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
William Lane Craig denies the number zero.
William Lane Craig denies the number zero.
At the 1:18:59 mark:

https://youtu.be/fEw8VzzXcjE?t=4739

Ironically, Craig's debate with Professor Peter Millican is not listed on his website:

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/debate-transcripts

even though his debate with Professor Stephen Law from a week or so earlier is listed!  Ditto for Shelly Kagan, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Of course, most individuals in the developed (and, even, developing) world come to an understanding of "zero" sometime between early preschool and first grade.  What is Craig missing?
RE: William Lane Craig denies the number zero.
A brain, perhaps?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
So, write the piece of shit a check for $1 and tell him it's $10,000.  I bet he figures it out in a big hurry.

Two-bit fucking phony.
(October 21, 2016 at 9:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So, write the piece of shit a check for $1 and tell him it's $10,000.  I bet he figures it out in a big hurry.

Two-bit fucking phony.

Yeah, I am sure that he and his wife are smiling all the way to the bank!
Show me evidence of a zero and I'll believe you. Popcorn
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(October 21, 2016 at 9:03 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Of course, most individuals in the developed (and, even, developing) world come to an understanding of "zero" sometime between early preschool and first grade.  What is Craig missing?

Funnily enough, he's missing nothing Wink
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Hell, I believe in bleen.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 21, 2016 at 9:03 pm)Jehanne Wrote: What is Craig missing?
Apparently the ability to communicate to you that the nature of "0" is not entirely understood.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Craig is a total Zero.
(October 22, 2016 at 1:06 am)Mudhammam Wrote:
(October 21, 2016 at 9:03 pm)Jehanne Wrote: What is Craig missing?
Apparently the ability to communicate to you that the nature of "0" is not entirely understood.

0 is just a theory
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1788 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  William Lane Craig badmouthed Donald Trump. Jehanne 25 2968 August 30, 2020 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  PSA: RationalWiki -- William Lane Craig Jehanne 10 1473 December 14, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  William Lane Craig's drunken phone call. Jehanne 3 1223 January 13, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Dr. Craig contradiction. Jehanne 121 25438 November 13, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3313 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why did god only make exactly the number of talking animals that he needed? godlessheatheness 41 8456 March 26, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Bill Craig now claiming to have a PhD in Philosophy. Jehanne 26 5557 March 18, 2017 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 4794 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
  William Lane Craig unmasked. Jehanne 25 4123 December 7, 2016 at 11:27 am