Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
Watched The Conjuring in preparation for the sequel, which I'm seeing tomorrow. So fucking pumped!
"In three words I can sum up everything about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
Saw Keanu today. Despite it haveing an awesome opener and the fact that I love Key and Peele and Mad TV I found this movie to be boring. The should've played it straight instead of trying to make it into a comedy. The comedy in this movie was not funny and I could've forgiven the filler part of the movie if they did more with it, like go to more houses to deal drugs, but instead they stayed a good chunk of the movie in Ana Farris's house, which drags the movie painfully. If the movie was only the Beginning and End Quarter it would've worked, but it just felt too bloated and boring to me. 1.5 out of 5 Stars in my opinion.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
I saw him first in Bill and Ted.
[Image: 10484893.jpg]
Scream.

[Image: tumblr_ncu2vmM6zK1ree46so1_500.gif]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Just Saw TMNT Out of the Shadows. I liked it despite it's anti climatic ending. Though i don't understand how the Turtles could still be a scret despite them being IN THE MIDDLE OF MANHATTAN at the end of the 1st movie. Heck they go around more in Manhattan in this movie and even though it's night NY is the city that never sleeps. Someone would've already video taped them by now. This movie really felt like an ep of the TMNT cartoon but with Transformers/Avengers vybe. 3.5/5 Stars in my book.

(June 11, 2016 at 7:11 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Scream.

[Image: tumblr_ncu2vmM6zK1ree46so1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m2jm3oHmmM1qm7166o1_500.gif]
Popstar: Never stop popping- Really dumb but made me laugh.

Conjuring 2- So dumb
Hadn't watched a movie for almost 1 year. The first one, today, was The Martian. A worthy choice, even if it took my wife half an hour to tell me all the cool things they cut from the novel.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Bring It On Blush

Stupid cheerleading movie I didn't care about sleeping through.

Instead, was awake through most of Bring It On and asleep for most of a documentary about the death of Kurt Cobain Dodgy
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Rewatched "The Martian" on the AirFrance flight to Paris...
Only one movie on an 8 hour flight.... I may have slept through most of the flight... awesome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 572 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3822 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 834 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 604 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 486 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 522 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1727 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2316 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1715 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1804 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer