Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 3:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to leave EU
RE: UK to leave EU
I'm drawn to this thread like someone drawn to a disfigured corpse...

I don't know how Silent Hill came up exactly, but I'm there now. Britain is Silent Hill. I'm being punished for something. I've got a dead person in my trunk. I'm going to drive my car into a lake.

But first, I'm going through a psychotic episode where my traumatic experiences haunt me.

I'll see you in 8000 years.

OK I'm back.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: It was. Loving your new avatar by the way.

I intend to cause as much butthurt as possible. It's fucking great.

You've inspired me.  Wink
This is a dream, I've figured it out. It has all the indicators.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm)robvalue Wrote: I'm drawn to this thread like someone drawn to a disfigured corpse...

I don't know how Silent Hill came up exactly, but I'm there now. Britain is Silent Hill. I'm being punished for something. I've got a dead person in my trunk. I'm going to drive my car into a lake.

But first, I'm going through a psychotic episode where my traumatic experiences haunt me.

OK I'm back.

I take comfort in my country being at 70 percent in favor of remaining in the EU. Even though we have our fair share of populist spit lickers. Even if there was a referendum now, the polls can't be that wrong.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 25, 2016 at 1:51 pm)Emjay Wrote: Cool. Sorry about pretty much ignoring you first time round... I was angry at the time and not inclined to read what looked like a very technical pro-leave argument... but I'm calm now and I'll read it properly at some point. So sorry about that.

LOL ... great clip Smile

I think it is a shock for every one and still is  ... neither side expected the result ... and regardless of what either side states, we won't know the consequences for quite some time ....
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm)robvalue Wrote: I'm drawn to this thread like someone drawn to a disfigured corpse...

OK I'm back.

Dude, spoilers!
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(June 25, 2016 at 2:02 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: You've inspired me.  Wink

Bella, I'm asking myself one thing. And it's really bothering me at some level. I would be proud if I had been as socially mature at your age. But try as I might, I only remember the compulsion to smoke weed, get boozed and laid. Probably because I'm a straight white male and never had to fight against anything.

But then you come up with something so abysmally stupid. How's that possible?
(June 25, 2016 at 2:06 pm)abaris Wrote: Bella, I'm asking myself one thing. And it's really bothering me at some level. I would be proud if I had been as socially mature at your age. But try as I might, I only remember the compulsion to smoke weed, get boozed and laid. Probably because I'm a straight white male and never had to fight against anything.

But then you come up with something so abysmally stupid. How's that possible?

I think it worked Bella.
(June 25, 2016 at 2:08 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I think it worked Bella.

What? That I want to understand a person I respect in general terms? I didn't ask you, to be perfectly clear. Since there's one crucial ingredient missing to spike my curiosity.
The Donald Trump avatar annoyed me. Because looking at his stupid fucking wig and facial expression makes me want to stick my genitals in a bees nest.

But Napo, I honestly like your new avatar.

I do think nationalism sucks donkey dick, but I like the British Flag, it looks cool.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1056 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7417 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4834 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2512 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 22235 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Ben Carson Threatens to Leave GOP Minimalist 11 2072 December 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital kılıç_mehmet 39 8767 November 20, 2013 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  French troops to leave Afghanistan Something completely different 23 8433 November 20, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Brakeman