Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 2:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
RE: The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
Reports have been made on harassment of immigrants, saw it on tv, can't provide a link at the moment. *googles*
(June 27, 2016 at 2:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: And tell me, how did I do that?

Gladly. You're constantly joking over the ones being concerned over the decision. Or making snide comments. If that's not chest pounding, I don't know what it is.

You should always keep in mind that there are people losing lots of money over this. Money they wanted to use for retirement. That's no laughing matter. So confine your comments to something constructive, if you please and I'm sure, people will debate you. If you just have something like fuck the EU in your arsenal, you might think twice over posting it. Unless you want people to think, you're a jerk, while they're watching their own livelihood melting away.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 27, 2016 at 2:55 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Reports have been made on harassment of immigrants, saw it on tv, can't provide a link at the moment. *googles*

If it's true, I hope the cops do something about it.
Maybe people think that they're -already- allowed to throw bricks at brown people?  They didn't realize they'll have to wait a couple of years.  Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 27, 2016 at 2:55 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Reports have been made on harassment of immigrants, saw it on tv, can't provide a link at the moment. *googles*

Yeah, but that would have happened with or without brexit. It's simply the climate, ugly as it is.
(June 27, 2016 at 2:56 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Maybe people think that they're -already- allowed to throw bricks at brown people?  They didn't realize they'll have to wait a couple of years.  Angel

They always thought so. There's fertile soil for hatred, you know. As Pink Floyd used to sing, all in all it's just another brick in the wall.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...04191.html

Yeah. Predictable.
Sucks, but I have to say, we'll take all of the female polish chemists the UK doesn't want anymore.  By we I mean me, specifically.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 27, 2016 at 2:56 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 2:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: And tell me, how did I do that?

Gladly. You're constantly joking over the ones being concerned over the decision. Or making snide comments. If that's not chest pounding, I don't know what it is.

You should always keep in mind that there are people losing lots of money over this. Money they wanted to use for retirement. That's no laughing matter. So confine your comments to something constructive, if you please and I'm sure, people will debate you. If you just have something like fuck the EU in your arsenal, you might think twice over posting it. Unless you want people to think, you're a jerk, while they're watching their own livelihood melting away.

But that hasn't answered my question. My postings on an Internet forum hasn't affected the Brexit campaign in anyway whatsoever. I wasn't eligible to vote in this referendum. So realistically speaking, I haven't done anything except watch the results and laugh at you.
(June 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...04191.html

Yeah. Predictable.

Yeah, the maggots feel encouraged. Might be a surge, probably is, but fact is, refugee shelters are attacked and burned down in many European countries. Not a society I want to live in or have any part of by staying quiet. I hope they throw the book on them. It's the least that can be expected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States now enters the phase of mass executions. Jehanne 48 4282 November 18, 2022 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3995 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3540 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1274 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 598 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  Impeachment process in the United States Joods 18 3370 October 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: henryp
  BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up! Minimalist 52 7036 March 27, 2017 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Democracy is fucked up Zenith 31 8805 February 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5432 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
  Lets Talk About Citizens United Heywood 30 5549 November 7, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Heywood