Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 4:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer
RE: Lucifer
(July 23, 2016 at 6:17 am)Godschild Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 5:01 am)chimp3 Wrote: No thank you. Questioning one of you is all my credulous mind can handle. Why do you say "almost all of the ones trying to do god's will are still alive"? Did someone else die?

Sure, this was several years ago, people get old and die. Just thought you might want to personally verify my story.

GC

It is not a verifiable claim. What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(July 23, 2016 at 6:17 am)Godschild Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 5:01 am)chimp3 Wrote: No thank you. Questioning one of you is all my credulous mind can handle. Why do you say "almost all of the ones trying to do god's will are still alive"? Did someone else die?

Sure, this was several years ago, people get old and die. Just thought you might want to personally verify my story.

GC

Wow!!! can you really send someone to the afterlifer to verify your story? ....

Now that is proof, you really must be in your bosses good books ....  Angel
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(July 23, 2016 at 5:04 am)robvalue Wrote: Still trying to credit God with these "hits"?

You realise that's not going to impress us, right?

It just betrays the reason you obey: fear.

I mean seriously. Know your audience. Trying to convince us that your boss really is a deranged, petty murderer is not selling it to us.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Whatever happened to "Do unto others..."

More like "If you're big and powerful, do whatever the fuck you like because no one can stop you".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 23, 2016 at 3:16 am)Godschild Wrote:  No that is an adult teaching. Why would we they have to first come to know Christ and come to understand who God is before getting into such a complicated subject. You act as if we are stupid or trying to scare our children into believing something, we teach through love and discipline not hate and fear. What I described was God disciplining His people because they knew they were in the wrong and being selfish in wanting to run the church their way instead of God's. Why do you think that the ones that did not die came to the church God was running and told us they were wrong, they understood what was happening. You are probably trying to figure out a natural explanation for this event but you're not going to find one. You could come here and question the people who were involved on both sides of the issue and you would hear the same thing I'm telling you, as for those who were being punished there is only one alive that I know of, to this day almost all of the ones who were trying to do God's will are still alive.

GC

What would be phenomenally stupid...if you loved your children and truly believed in a murderous god...was -not- telling them that god would -kill them- for doing things he didn't like. That's need-to-know info.

Is it some sort of requirement of being a christian among atheists, that you shamelessly lie about silly shit? If it is, so be it.....but if it isn't, really, wtf are you doing bud? Does this honor god, does it spread the message of christ?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well lets be fair here, what do you expect from parents that follow a parent that crucified his son on a cross and then got a load of fanatics to celebrate the filicide by praying to and showing off the murder weapon?

(murder weapon = cross )
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(July 23, 2016 at 9:22 am)Rhythm Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 3:16 am)Godschild Wrote:  No that is an adult teaching. Why would we they have to first come to know Christ and come to understand who God is before getting into such a complicated subject. You act as if we are stupid or trying to scare our children into believing something, we teach through love and discipline not hate and fear. What I described was God disciplining His people because they knew they were in the wrong and being selfish in wanting to run the church their way instead of God's. Why do you think that the ones that did not die came to the church God was running and told us they were wrong, they understood what was happening. You are probably trying to figure out a natural explanation for this event but you're not going to find one. You could come here and question the people who were involved on both sides of the issue and you would hear the same thing I'm telling you, as for those who were being punished there is only one alive that I know of, to this day almost all of the ones who were trying to do God's will are still alive.

GC

What would be phenomenally stupid...if you loved your children and truly believed in a murderous god...was -not- telling them that god would -kill them- for doing things he didn't like.  That's need-to-know info.  

Don't believe in a murderous god, we believe in the loving God of creation. You like to interpret things to suit your hateful attitude just to ride Christians and make yourself feel superior to Christians.

Rhythm Wrote:Is it some sort of requirement of being a christian among atheists, that you shamelessly lie about silly shit?  If it is, so be it.....but if it isn't, really, wtf are you doing bud?  Does this honor god, does it spread the message of christ?

I do not lie, that's just another thing you like to throw out because you need to feel superior because you have no valid argument. I spread the message of Christ all the time, you're to blind to see what's put in front of you.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(July 23, 2016 at 6:31 am)madog Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 6:17 am)Godschild Wrote: Sure, this was several years ago, people get old and die. Just thought you might want to personally verify my story.

GC

Wow!!! can you really send someone to the afterlifer to verify your story? ....

Now that is proof, you really must be in your bosses good books ....  Angel

Yes my name is written in The Book of Life. As for the other part of the post, you're like most atheist you read what you want to see and you all call yourselves smart.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Quote:we teach through love and discipline not hate and fear

You have heard of the Dark ages, haven't you? You Sir, are no true Christian!

[Image: 17vk8p.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 23, 2016 at 6:26 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 6:17 am)Godschild Wrote: Sure, this was several years ago, people get old and die. Just thought you might want to personally verify my story.

GC

It is not a verifiable claim. What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You should try sucking on your thumb, that would make about as much sense as this tired old statement you fall back on when you do not have an intelligent response.

GC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucifer/Satan the Tragic Hero of humanity gorgonopsid 5 7180 November 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t
  The Responsibility of Lucifer Cinjin 21 4348 November 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: The Winter Saint