Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are the holy angels like the time-cops?
RE: Are the holy angels like the time-cops?
(October 9, 2016 at 12:32 am)theBorg Wrote: I would talk about the personality and the True God's talents for centuries; but, sadly, I have attracted the moderators' close attention. Therefore, please talk in private.

As an former staff member here, I can assure you can talk about your nonsense all you want. Please take heed to the warning post and notice it pertains to your posts with only videos out of context without any of regard to give even your own words as a way to better convey what you want to say.

My honest opinion is that if you are trying to convey an idea , word salads and shitposting videos aren't the way to go.
(October 9, 2016 at 7:29 am)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 9, 2016 at 7:18 am)theBorg Wrote: Thank you, you're absolutely right, what I am free to explain the thread. But I must extra carefully choose the words, so, this makes me tired. However, if you write me in private, I'd take you to the public places with less caring authorities.

Well...maybe I'll think about it.

I know you're from Australia, but you speak (or rather write) as though you hail from Belarus. 
Or maybe Ukraine.

It's a lovely accent, by the way. Am I correct?

Thank you, but you missed. Clap Usually the off-topic talks are not allowed by the rules of a serious forum, so I'd invite to talk in private.
(October 9, 2016 at 7:33 am)theBorg Wrote: Thank you, but you missed. Clap Usually the off-topic talks are not allowed by the rules of a serious forum, so I'd invite to talk in private.

Oh dammit, I missed.

Tell me this...was I warm?
Estonia?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 9, 2016 at 12:32 am)theBorg Wrote: I would talk about the personality and the True God's talents for centuries; but, sadly, I have attracted the moderators' close attention. Therefore, please talk in private.

Please don't lie. You have not attracted Staff attention because of what you are trying to discuss. Insinuating victimisation through misrepresenting Staff decisions and actions isn't going to win you many friends around here.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Does theBorg not know that his profile ID is of a mindless automaton under the control of some mysterious fascist power? The irony does not escape me. This provides me much mirth every time I read his posts. I see the Borg Captain Picard looking at me and his eyes follow me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 9, 2016 at 10:32 am)chimp3 Wrote: Does theBorg not know that his profile ID is of a mindless automaton under the control of some mysterious fascist power? The irony does not escape me. This provides me much mirth every time I read his posts. I see the Borg Captain Picard looking at me and his eyes follow me.

That is not Picard, thats Locutus. Here is picard gardening:
https://youtu.be/_xyGvpLOZ1Q

Mr LaForge, phasers set to kill.
Gee, I wonder why Bore is so terrified to discuss his ideas in the open?

Must not be much to 'em.

(October 9, 2016 at 7:18 am)theBorg Wrote:
(October 9, 2016 at 1:31 am)Thena323 Wrote: No...it's alright. You're allowed to discuss subject matter pertaining to the OP, in the open forum.

Thank you, you're absolutely right, what I am free to explain the thread. But I must extra carefully choose the words, so, this makes me tired. However, if you write me in private, I'd take you to the public places with less caring authorities.

There's nothing wrong with discussing and debating your beliefs, as long as you don't whip out a soapbox and start ejaculating copypasta all over the show.
Are you so afraid of thinking for yourself?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 9, 2016 at 11:46 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Gee, I wonder why Bore is so terrified to discuss his ideas in the open?

Must not be much to 'em.

Yeah, one could discuss the thread, if it makes us happy. But it is off-topic do discuss my origin, that is being done in private. I am sorry and thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are angels always males? Fake Messiah 63 7050 October 9, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  why is the thread about angels being male closed? Anomalocaris 11 2624 April 23, 2021 at 7:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The problem with "Holy Places". onlinebiker 28 2910 March 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gender of Holy Spirit TwoKnives99 31 5509 November 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 9088 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  First Holy Communion (reflections) vulcanlogician 39 6741 May 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Finding the holy grail ignoramus 3 1154 May 4, 2018 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Silver
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 11850 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  The Holy Horseshit...No Matter Who Wrote It...Is The Problem Minimalist 7 4187 December 12, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Angels For Those Who Don't Believe Nope 29 5835 April 10, 2015 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Invisible Sky Fairy