Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are the holy angels like the time-cops?
Music 
Are the holy angels like the time-cops?
1.The reality is real.

The black holes belong to the reality outside the human imagination.

Because no-one can deny the existence of some knowledge, the following is the basic principle: Presumption of Innocence. Hereby it is applied not only in the criminal affairs, and includes the freedom from sin, errors, delusion, criminality. It means, one can not publicly insult or diminish a person, if you have no disproofs of his Innocence. Conclusion: the reality is real.

The atheists often mess the reality of the imagination with the reality of the outside world. Because both realities are real, it is often not possible to distinguish them, if the person is willingly lying. As an example, the atheists often say to theists a mocking like the "I am the Prince of the Dragons, can you debunk that?" Our best response is "I do not care, just do not kill somebody."

2.The strong equivalence.

The definitions of the physical reality includes the ways of measuring it (in particular, the huge energy inside the cosmic void can not exist in a more adequate theory) by the instruments of the Metrology, hereby they are absolute unchangeable. This guarantees, what the physical processes are having the same laws throughout all of the space-time.

3.The limits of physics.

Because the actual infinity can not be linked to the nature, one concludes, what the spacetime is round like the sphere. Therefore, the space-time must be curved, and there is the velocity barrier: the light speed. The time has beginning and has the end: I am the Alpha and Omega, - says our Lord Jesus Christ.

4. Some examples.

The black hole has strong curvature of space-time, the Dark Matter and Dark energy are only the specially curved the empty space-time. Latter allows our Lord to avoid the complexity of the General Relativity.

5.The breaking of the light speed barrier.

Because the possibilities of the wormholes (and also: time machines, the Star Track machine “warp-drive”, and the Quantum Non-locality) do exist, the physical reality is linked to the spiritual realm and the spiritual police – the God's holy angels. The latter can not be measured by our instruments. Therefore, the spirituality (as the: freewill, God, angels, demons, love, hate, beauty, Church, Priests, Holiness, saints, holy icons, Grace, miracles, sin, original sin, cannibalism, aborts, sinful sorcery) is often ignored, as having no direct material profit.

6.The parable: The True God is like the “Time Cop”.

RE: Are the holy angels like the time-cops?
[Image: At+first+i+read+the+second+line+as+_8fc5...e10451.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Oh, man ??

First post I read today ?

REALLY ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Photo 
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
So you got tired of not making any progress on the other site? It's not going to be any better for you here, My Little Princess.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Still don't care about your "true God", or any other God. I hope someone is sponsoring you for making equivocation fallacies, because this is getting ridiculous.

What are you trying to achieve? Because this method is achieving nothing.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 7, 2016 at 9:05 am)Jesster Wrote: So you got tired of not making any progress on the other site? It's not going to be any better for you here, My Little Princess.

Is he around TTA or something? When I was staff we kept a close diplomatic relationship with the staff there. Trade info about trolls and whatnot. We do have common users.
I can only assume he's a troll or a Poe. But then, we do have people here who post the same garbage over and over and they appear to be real people. So who knows.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 7, 2016 at 9:29 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(October 7, 2016 at 9:05 am)Jesster Wrote: So you got tired of not making any progress on the other site? It's not going to be any better for you here, My Little Princess.

Is he around TTA or something? When I was staff we kept a close diplomatic relationship with the staff there. Trade info about trolls and whatnot. We do have common users.

Oooh yeah. I only recently joined there, and he's been spamming it with far too many insane threads. It was at least entertaining watching him get torn apart there (before it got old again). Thanks for being a chew toy, Borgy.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I want the shit you're smoking
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are angels always males? Fake Messiah 63 5659 October 9, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  why is the thread about angels being male closed? Anomalocaris 11 2347 April 23, 2021 at 7:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The problem with "Holy Places". onlinebiker 28 2346 March 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gender of Holy Spirit TwoKnives99 31 4685 November 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7741 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  First Holy Communion (reflections) vulcanlogician 39 5707 May 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Finding the holy grail ignoramus 3 1023 May 4, 2018 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 10861 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  The Holy Horseshit...No Matter Who Wrote It...Is The Problem Minimalist 7 4027 December 12, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Angels For Those Who Don't Believe Nope 29 5277 April 10, 2015 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Invisible Sky Fairy