Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Over for Trump
RE: Game Over for Trump
A Drumpf Deplorable explains her hopes for a Drumpfist 'Murrica.

No abortions - no queers.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-su...mosexuals/

Quote:Trump supporter tells CBS: He will make America great again like it was before ‘the homosexuals’
(October 23, 2016 at 2:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: A Drumpf Deplorable explains her hopes for a Drumpfist 'Murrica.

No abortions - no queers.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-su...mosexuals/

Quote:Trump supporter tells CBS: He will make America great again like it was before ‘the homosexuals’

What year was that ? 1901 B.Q ? (Before the queers)
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 21, 2016 at 11:32 am)Aroura Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 9:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, the pollsters must think Iowa is in play now.

I've been polled (via landline) 4 times today. (and I wasn't home full time today)

And (LOL!), I lied all 4 times.

I'm not sure what you mean by "now".  As far as I'm aware, it's been one of the tipping point states needed forboth candidates this entire election.  It's nearly 50/50 with just a slight lead to Clinton right now.

It's not an essential state for Clinton to be honest. However for Trump it is an absolute necessary that he wins Iowa.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 21, 2016 at 10:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Heinlein came up with this:

add a third body to congress that can only repeal laws.  And they can repeal anything with a 1/3 vote.

And make an almost impossible situation completely unworkable?

Here's my go at solving the problem:

1) Make parliament unicameral (get rid of the very undemocratic senate)
2) Make all electoral positions, including the committee which decides district boundaries, non political offices, i.e. no elections, no party members need apply.
3) Severely limit the amount of facetime lobbying companies have access to politicians, making an absolute limit for each company.
4) Severely curtail the amount of money parties can accept in donations from individuals, disallow any donations from companies. Also have a (low) set amount of money each party can spend on electioneering, paid out of central funds.
5) Create an independent judicial appointments board, made up of academics, legal experts and ordinary people. Much more likely to have people who understand what cleaving to the law means, and a lot less likely to have another Antonin Scalia*.

I know it's a complete pipe dream what I'm looking for, but frankly the political system we have currently (and Ireland is as much a problem as the US) is unfit for purpose, government for the rich, by the rich and through the rich only guarantees misery on Earth for the masses of the people.

*I'm still mystified how he can reinterpret the second amendment which literally states that guns are only allowed for members of a state regulated militia during the time they carry out their duty as "assault weapons for everybody!!!!!"
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Is it possible that Drumpf is the only man in the world stupid enough to look at a map of ISIS controlled areas in Iraq after the fall of Falluja, Ramadi, and Tikrit and NOT know what the next target would be?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/clinton-...mic-state/

Quote:U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed her rival Donald Trump on Monday for saying that the week-old effort to re-take the Iraqi city of Mosul from the control of Islamic State was going badly.

Quote:In a tweet on Sunday, Trump, the Republican nominee for the Nov. 8 election, said the “attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb.”

Some military genius this fucktard is.
(October 24, 2016 at 5:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Is it possible that Drumpf is the only man in the world stupid enough to look at a map of ISIS controlled areas in Iraq after the fall of Falluja, Ramadi, and Tikrit and NOT know what the next target would be?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/clinton-...mic-state/

Quote:U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed her rival Donald Trump on Monday for saying that the week-old effort to re-take the Iraqi city of Mosul from the control of Islamic State was going badly.

Quote:In a tweet on Sunday, Trump, the Republican nominee for the Nov. 8 election, said the “attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb.”

Some military genius this fucktard is.

In other news:

"Confederate Leadership Confident that Grant Will Move on Vicksburg / Full Route of Union Forces Expected / Grant Looking so Dumb"

It's almost a shame that the Joint Chiefs won't get to spend just one day explaining military reality to Trump. I hate to think that he will walk away from the ass-kicking he's about to receive, still secure in his senseless belief that he understands the situation better than the generals, the civilian leadership in the Pentagon, the State Department, and the sitting President.
(October 24, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: "Confederate Leadership Confident that Grant Will Move on Vicksburg / Full Route of Union Forces Expected / Grant Looking so Dumb"

It's almost a shame that the Joint Chiefs won't get to spend just one day explaining military reality to Trump. I hate to think that he will walk away from the ass-kicking he's about to receive, still secure in his senseless belief that he understands the situation better than the generals, the civilian leadership in the Pentagon, the State Department, and the sitting President.

There's a difference between capable militaries coming to the wrong conclusions and a perfect idiot, who's attention span is measured in seconds by most accounts.

Trump also needs to feed his followers with bleak news. Good news, as with every rightwinger, is their political death sentence, since their whole strategy is based on fear.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 24, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: It's almost a shame that the Joint Chiefs won't get to spend just one day explaining military reality to Trump.

With a mouth like his? I dunno, but I think Trump's the kind of guy who'd ascend to Heaven and criticize the flatware, the service, and try to stiff the restaurant for the meal. Surely the Pentagon shouldn't expect treatment any better.

(October 24, 2016 at 5:59 pm)abaris Wrote:
(October 24, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: "Confederate Leadership Confident that Grant Will Move on Vicksburg / Full Route of Union Forces Expected / Grant Looking so Dumb"

There's a difference between capable militaries coming to the wrong conclusions and a perfect idiot, who's attention span is measured in seconds by most accounts.

Trump also needs to feed his followers with bleak news. Good news, as with every rightwinger, is their political death sentence, since their whole strategy is based on fear.

That explains why so many Christians go rightwing despite worshiping a liberal.
Brand new scandal for Trump.
He was eliciting millions of dollars in donations from foreign sources for his campaign, expressly against the law.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uselection...spartandhp

Quote:Senior figures involved with the Great America PAC, one of the leading "independent" groups organising television advertisements and grassroots support for the Republican nominee, sought to channel $2 million from a Chinese donor into the campaign to elect the billionaire despite laws prohibiting donations from foreigners.
In return, undercover reporters purporting to represent the fictitious donor were assured that he would obtain “influence” if Mr Trump made it to the White House.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1152 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37161 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump Won2blv 13 4419 June 10, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 568 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3216 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4263 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1726 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1846 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trump U. The Comprehensive Guide to A Con Artist's Game Minimalist 0 484 March 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1298 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32