Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious.
Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious.
Well, at least to me (emphasis mine); for his supporters, they will, well, continue to support him, no matter what:

Quote:Now, as we have pointed out before (and as we point out again below), only losers fail in Trump's world, and only losers accept blame. Consequently, there was so much finger pointing going on at the White House on Friday that it seemed like Sean Spicer had grown two new arms. Though Trump publicly praised Ryan, administration insiders slammed both the Speaker, as well as HHS Secretary Tom Price, with one declaring, "This is 100 percent a Ryan failure. His plan and Tom Price is his guy." Trump (and his surrogates) also blasted the Freedom Caucus, along with the President's lobbying group America First Policies, and, of course, Congressional Democrats. "I think the losers are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer because now they own Obamacare," Trump declared. The President was even angry with son-in-law Jared Kushner, who was never enthusiastic about the Obamacare repeal in the first place, and who spent the week skiing the slopes of Aspen, CO. In short, the only person to avoid blame, besides Trump himself, is the second shooter on the grassy knoll. Of course, we're still waiting for Trump's 4:00 a.m. tweetstorm, so the grassy knoll guy's turn could still be coming.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

And, another great entry from Merriam Webster's Word of the Day that describes Trump and his supporters:

Quote:Word of the Day : March 25, 2017
unreconstructed
play  
adjective un-ree-kun-STRUK-tud
Prev Next

Definition
: not reconciled to political, economic, or social change; also : holding stubbornly to a particular belief, view, place, or style
Examples
"When Jane Austen wrote 'Pride and Prejudice' in the early years of the 19th century, there was no heroic place for the unreconstructed nerd in the throbbing romantic novel." — Chris Jones, The Chicago Tribune, 22 Nov. 2016
"Writers of all descriptions are stampeding to buy word processors. Machines have already become so user-friendly that even the most unreconstructed of Luddites can be charmed into laying down the old sledgehammer and stroking a few keys instead." — Thomas Pynchon, The New York Times, 28 Oct. 1984

Learn a new word every day. Delivered to your inbox!

Did You Know?
The reorganization and reestablishment of the seceded states in the Union after the American Civil War is referred to as the Reconstruction. The earliest known use of unreconstructed is by a writer for the Boston, Massachusetts, publication The Liberator, who in 1865 used it to describe Southerners who were not reconciled to the outcome of the War and the changes enacted during the Reconstruction. The word immediately caught on and has been used to refer to intransigent or dyed-in-the-wool partisans ever since. The word is also used outside of political and social contexts, as when a person is described as "an unreconstructed rocker" or "an unreconstructed romantic."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day
RE: Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious.
This will be repeated every single time he does not get what he wants. It's par for Trump.

What I really do not get is how it is not blatantly obvious to every person in the world that he is a mentally ill narcissist with no interest in serving the people. It's like a really bad joke. I am not laughing about it though. Never have, never will, because it's really seriously not funny.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I see that the Votermaster(s) have started, once again, to referring to President Trump as "The Donald".  For a time, it seemed like that they had quit doing that.
Of course he will repeat that. The blame game keeps his followers hooked. I said it before, as long as there are scapegoats to be presented there's fat chance they will view him as the sorry assclown he really is.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36894 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2480 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This NRA ad is absolutely terrifying. Cecelia 1 407 June 29, 2017 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame Foxaèr 2 1323 June 9, 2017 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm curious: who will the Trumpies blame if the economy crashes NuclearEnergy 17 1112 March 11, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Game Over for Trump AFTT47 544 44395 March 9, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. Jehanne 155 20742 December 30, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Who is to blame. Bob Kelso 201 17919 December 19, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Faith No More