Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Over for Trump
Game Over for Trump
GOP piles on Donald Trump over remarks on women.

Some are calling for him to drop out of the race and an emergency alternative candidate be chosen. Is that possible? Anyway, I think his chances just went from slim to non-existent. Nobody survives this.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Game Over for Trump
Bill Clinton survived more than that.
RE: Game Over for Trump
The Democrats stuck by Clinton.

Why do you always overlook pertinent facts?
Hardly surprising. Almost wish this came a little later in the campaign.

(October 7, 2016 at 10:04 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hardly surprising. Almost wish this came a little later in the campaign.

Makes for better theater at the end.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
... As well as a strong hammer.

(October 7, 2016 at 10:07 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: ... As well as a strong hammer.

To the bollox!
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Game Over for Trump
(October 7, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Democrats stuck by Clinton.

Why do you always overlook pertinent facts?

And what does that say about their character?
That's a damn shame.
(October 7, 2016 at 10:04 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hardly surprising. Almost wish this came a little later in the campaign.

Me too. I'm hoping they can't actually replace him at this late a date. I'm thinking you would go through court battles in every state and there just isn't time. The Republicans have nothing to lose at this point though. As one Republican strategist put it, "I think the wheels just fell off."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1033 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36853 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump Won2blv 13 4349 June 10, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 541 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3124 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4048 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1678 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1813 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trump U. The Comprehensive Guide to A Con Artist's Game Minimalist 0 477 March 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1272 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32