Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 19, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
RE: Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
(November 15, 2016 at 8:30 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:29 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: A bigoted moron winner is still a bigoted moron, ya'know.

A crybaby loser is still a crybaby loser.

I love reading educated and well-written discussions like these
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I'll take a social justice warrior over an ignorant fearful whiny-ass racist.  The former will mellow with age while the latter just become more of a despicable human scumbag.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(November 15, 2016 at 8:32 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:30 pm)alpha male Wrote: A crybaby loser is still a crybaby loser.

I love reading educated and well-written discussions like these

[Image: pbs-news-hour-pbs-org-newshour-00-presid...112802.png]

(November 15, 2016 at 8:26 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I am not a Social Justice Warrior, but I do not vote.

There's a thread on the forum somewhere about 6 million voters who stayed home on Election Day. I personally want to thank you, and the other eligible voters who stayed home, for helping to elect the guy that I voted for, Donald Trump.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(November 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:26 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I am not a Social Justice Warrior, but I do not vote.

There's a thread on the forum somewhere about 6 million voters who stayed home on Election Day. I personally want to thank you, and the other eligible voters who stayed home, for helping to elect the guy that I voted for, Donald Trump.

You're welcome, but we'll see if you're still thanking me later. Cool
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 15, 2016 at 8:32 pm)Kosh Wrote: I'll take a social justice warrior over an ignorant fearful whiny-ass....
That would be a social justice warrior.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(November 15, 2016 at 8:30 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:29 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: A bigoted moron winner is still a bigoted moron, ya'know.

A crybaby loser is still a crybaby loser.

I'm British. I didn't lose shit but you're still a moron Tongue
(November 15, 2016 at 8:44 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm)A Theist Wrote: There's a thread on the forum somewhere about 6 million voters who stayed home on Election Day. I personally want to thank you, and the other eligible voters who stayed home, for helping to elect the guy that I voted for, Donald Trump.
You're welcome, but we'll see if you're still thanking me later. Cool
You gotta get involved, first.

(November 15, 2016 at 8:44 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm)A Theist Wrote: There's a thread on the forum somewhere about 6 million voters who stayed home on Election Day. I personally want to thank you, and the other eligible voters who stayed home, for helping to elect the guy that I voted for, Donald Trump.

You're welcome, but we'll see if you're still thanking me later.    Cool

Don't worry.. He will.

The economy could go completely in the shitter..  High interest rates..  Runaway inflation..  Massive increases to the deficit..  Double digit unemployment...

In the Drumph voters mind it will be..  (just not the gay kind)

[Image: Rainbow-Unicorn.png]

(November 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm)A Theist Wrote:

You actually voted for that unqualified bigoted moron for realz?! Why am I not surprised!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1195 66950 June 13, 2024 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 612 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 6441 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 3437 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2326 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 2280 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 889 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5938 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1765 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social Security and wealth. Brian37 20 1174 July 9, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37