Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theist ➤ Why ☠ Evolution is not Scientific ✔
RE: Theist ➤ Why ☠ Evolution is not Scientific ✔
The Joker Wrote:The Cosmological Argument proves God.

It fails because special pleading is a fallacy and 'there can't be an infinite regress' is an unprovable assertion.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
The Joker Wrote:
Mister Agenda Wrote:Joker, if you send me $100 (far less than what a tithe or daily prayer is worth), I'll send you a million. Where are you going to place your bet? If you place it with me, you only lose a hundred bucks; even if it turns out I can't be relied on to send you what I've agreed to. But if you place it against me and you are wrong and I would have sent you the million, you choose a sure $100 now over a possible million later. You have so much to gain and so little to lose.

If you choose not to accept my offer, please explain why not.

Joker, if you send me $100 (far less than what a tithe or daily prayer is worth), I'll send you a million.

What's the money for>=?
Anyway I don't want the money because that won't be fair, on you, and even if you were okay with it, I wouldn't take it because it would be a unfair trade, which is a sin.

So I'll make it 200, I can afford that easy. Not unfair so no sin. And I'll use it for gas money. Deal?
(November 23, 2016 at 2:21 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
The Joker Wrote:The Cosmological Argument proves God.

It fails because special pleading is a fallacy and 'there can't be an infinite regress' is an unprovable assertion.

A Mindless Dumb Natural Proccess(Dominos) Can't keep Proccesing(Dominos falling) and Proccessing(falling) There most be an end. There most obviously be a paranormal, any idiot can work that out.
(November 23, 2016 at 8:23 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(November 23, 2016 at 8:08 am)chimp3 Wrote: Joker: If humans are unique creations then why do we have nipples? Why breast milk for feeding our babies? Why do we have fur and not feathers? Why do we have umbilici?

Why do men have more nostril hair than women? (seriously)

My theory bald men need somewhere to get the implants from.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 23, 2016 at 2:31 pm)The Joker Wrote: A Mindless Dumb Natural Proccess(Dominos) Can't keep Proccesing(Dominos falling) and Proccessing(falling) There most be an end. There most obviously be a paranormal, any idiot can work that out.

Paranormal is not even a thing. Prove otherwise.

(November 23, 2016 at 2:38 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 23, 2016 at 2:31 pm)The Joker Wrote: A Mindless Dumb Natural Proccess(Dominos) Can't keep Proccesing(Dominos falling) and Proccessing(falling) There most be an end. There most obviously be a paranormal, any idiot can work that out.

Paranormal is not even a thing. Prove otherwise.

It is the supernatural spirit.
(November 23, 2016 at 2:48 pm)The Joker Wrote:
(November 23, 2016 at 2:38 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Paranormal is not even a thing. Prove otherwise.

It is the supernatural spirit.

Prove that the "supernatural spirit" is a thing, then prove that the thing is paranormal.

(November 23, 2016 at 2:56 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 23, 2016 at 2:48 pm)The Joker Wrote: It is the supernatural spirit.

Prove that the "supernatural spirit" is a thing, then prove that the thing is paranormal.

Well, It is EXISTENCE itself, it is what it is, the beginning and the end, the stop and start Object of intelligence.

It is The Extremely Powerful, Uncaused, Necessarily Existing, Non-Contingent, Non-Physical, Immaterial, Eternal Being Who Created the Entire Universe...And Everything In It." The shortcode is "GOD".
The Joker Wrote:
Mister Agenda Wrote:It fails because special pleading is a fallacy and 'there can't be an infinite regress' is an unprovable assertion.

A Mindless Dumb Natural Proccess(Dominos) Can't keep Proccesing(Dominos falling) and Proccessing(falling) There most be an end. There most obviously be a paranormal, any idiot can work that out.

No one has been able to prove there must be an end. All you've done is make assertions. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence (nod to Hitchens and some Roman guy).
The Joker Wrote:
downbeatplumb Wrote:Prove that the "supernatural spirit" is a thing, then prove that the thing is paranormal.

Well, It is EXISTENCE itself, it is what it is, the beginning and the end, the stop and start Object of intelligence.

It is The Extremely Powerful, Uncaused, Necessarily Existing, Non-Contingent, Non-Physical, Immaterial, Eternal Being Who Created the Entire Universe...And Everything In It." The shortcode is "GOD".

I suspect even you are beginning to get tired of this joke. Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fine Tuning Principle: Devastating Disproof and Scientific Refutation of Atheism. Nishant Xavier 97 7759 September 20, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why did Communists promote Evolution? Nishant Xavier 318 18456 September 7, 2023 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Is Atheism a Religion? Why or why not? Nishant Xavier 91 5394 August 6, 2023 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 491 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2207 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2106 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why do theist often drop the letter s when referring to atheists? I_am_not_mafia 56 12410 August 23, 2018 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
Tongue Disproving Odin - An Experiment in arguing with a theist with Theist logic Cecelia 983 159008 June 6, 2018 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  Why was Newton a theist? Alexmahone 65 13324 March 24, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why America is anti-theist. Goosebump 3 1140 March 1, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: mlmooney89