Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
RE: Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists.
(December 26, 2016 at 6:54 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Make nice with Putin and the Alt Right in the name of your decency (not theirs, they never cared much for it anyways). You and others like you have already damned us all.

I can't be entirely sure where you come from, but following your narrative, not calling for the blood of every American would be making nice with Trump, isn't it?

Or are you quite capable of making a distinction between a head of state, despicable as they may be, and the people in question?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 26, 2016 at 7:05 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Oh sure, I am quaking in fear of a moralistic judgement made by a self professed xenophobic nationalist who thinks Brexit will empower a resource poor island long since past its superpower heyday.

Don't worry, you'll always bounce back. Fascists and nationalists are very much back "in". You'll do fine in spite of your miscellaneous outrages. You are held to a lower standard.

ROFLOL
(December 26, 2016 at 7:11 pm)abaris Wrote: Or are you quite capable of making a distinction between a head of state, despicable as they may be, and the people in question?

I don't care anymore. There is no change but for the worse. There is only stagnation.

Russia's people lead in the art of getting by in a country more apt described as run by the mafia. And they've successfully exported a gas lighting bootstrap into the US to live on its own. An wonderful time to feel for them, right as they have us become more like them.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 26, 2016 at 4:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Extreme left wingers are people who want the government to pay for more, and want the government to regulate business more.

That's not an extreme position, that's Social Democracy. It's the US's shame that proposals that would get a "no shit Sherlock" most everywhere else in the world get you lynched as a Communist in the US.

For an extreme left position try no private enterprise, no religion, no ownership of goods, no freedom of speech and any disagreement with authority gets you sent to a gulag.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 26, 2016 at 5:00 pm)abaris Wrote:
(December 26, 2016 at 4:58 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The extreme left holds opinions that aren't shared by the majority of the left.

Agreed, and once again, how does what you call the extreme left, compare to the extreme right in numbers and political influence?

In numbers of political influence? Extreme leftists for sure. Just look around you, how many extreme rightist ideas are mainstream and how many extreme leftists ideas are? Even your laws are extreme leftist one's like the one that legally disregards male rape victims.
(December 26, 2016 at 11:47 pm)pool the great Wrote:
(December 26, 2016 at 5:00 pm)abaris Wrote: Agreed, and once again, how does what you call the extreme left, compare to the extreme right in numbers and political influence?

In numbers of political influence? Extreme leftists for sure. Just look around you, how many extreme rightist ideas are mainstream and how many extreme leftists ideas are? Even your laws are extreme leftist one's like the one that legally disregards male rape victims.

Welcome to earth traveller from a distant planet, you have much to learn of our ways.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 26, 2016 at 11:47 pm)pool the great Wrote: Even your laws are extreme leftist one's like the one that legally disregards male rape victims.

Come again, please ....

Coherently this time. Well, maybe you know something I'm not aware of. Such as a gender specific rape legislation. Apart from the fact that I've yet to see someone explain to me why disregarding male rape victims would be a leftist trait. Or replacing nuclear power with new forms of energy for that matter. That would be a green party issue, but picked up and set in motion by other parties as well. At least in Europe.
(December 27, 2016 at 6:30 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 26, 2016 at 11:47 pm)pool the great Wrote: Even your laws are extreme leftist one's like the one that legally disregards male rape victims.

Come again, please ....

Coherently this time. Well, maybe you know something I'm not aware of. Such as a gender specific rape legislation. Apart from the fact that I've yet to see someone explain to me why disregarding male rape victims would be a leftist trait. Or replacing nuclear power with new forms of energy for that matter. That would be a green party issue, but picked up and set in motion by other parties as well. At least in Europe.

I'm surprised you didn't know about the issue.

Quote:Rape is a statutory offence in England and Wales. According to the law, a rape can only be committed by a male as the penetration can only be done with his penis. If a victim is forcefully penetrated with an object, this is classed as "Sexual Assault by Penetration".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_English_law

It means that (legally) the male rape victims are disregarded and female rapists are protected. This is a law that is actually in practice which is heavily supported and defended by extreme leftists.
(December 27, 2016 at 6:59 am)pool the great Wrote:
(December 27, 2016 at 6:30 am)abaris Wrote: Come again, please ....

I'm surprised you didn't know about the issue.

Quote:Rape is a statutory offence in England and Wales. According to the law, a rape can only be committed by a male as the penetration can only be done with his penis. If a victim is forcefully penetrated with an object, this is classed as "Sexual Assault by Penetration".

It means that (legally) the male rape victims are disregarded and female rapists are protected. This is a law that is actually in practice which is heavily supported and defended by extreme leftists.

And I'm surprised you take me for a UK resident.

Rape is any kind of forced sexual act according to our legislation. No penis required.
I'm sorry how the hell is male rape denial a left wing law ?

(December 27, 2016 at 8:22 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 27, 2016 at 6:59 am)pool the great Wrote: I'm surprised you didn't know about the issue.

And I'm surprised you take me for a UK resident.

Rape is any kind of forced sexual act according to our legislation. No penis required.

Same in Canada

(December 27, 2016 at 9:06 am)Orochi Wrote: I'm sorry how the hell is male rape denial a left wing law ?

Quote:It means that (legally) the male rape victims are disregarded and female rapists are protected. This is a law that is actually in practice which is heavily supported and defended by extreme leftists.

Citation needed

(December 27, 2016 at 8:22 am)abaris Wrote: And I'm surprised you take me for a UK resident.

Same in Canada

Oh and go to a extremist right wing site like a voice  for men and be a male victim of sexual assault and see how sympathy you get they are pay especial attention to being called a Cuck or a Beta or fun suggestions like killing yourself and leave woman for alpha males and other red pill BS
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1329 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37457 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2759 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 6420 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open Minimalist 16 2867 August 25, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 650 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3395 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4639 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Having a hard time really knowing who to trust in politics anymore EruptedCarcassBloat 32 5088 October 19, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Macoleco
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1778 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon