Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time
Video 
This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time
So I came across this video of this guy showing comments from Reddit from Alt-Righties after the Las Vegas shooting before and after they found out it was a white male, that happened last October. I think this just shows how warped these people really are. Just think, these folks votes weigh just as much as mine and yours does.

RE: This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time
Amazing 

A shooting happens and immediately it has to be a muslim and cries to totally persecute innocent people . Then as soon as he's white nothing but skepticism .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

They seem pretty normal to me.  Confused
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, that one guy's physical muscles do appear to be bigger than his cranium muscle.
When non-Muslims commit the atrocity, it's always a "psychological" condition the criminal has.
Muslims -on the other hand- don't seem to be humans who get "mental" like other humans in the eyes of stereotypes and racists.

Nobody is more idiotic than the stereotypical rightist; they spend a lifetime of bashing black people, asian people or muslims, then eventually get killed in the worst way possible by others from their own color.
(June 9, 2018 at 5:18 am)Tizheruk Wrote: Amazing 

A shooting happens and immediately it has to be a muslim and cries to totally persecute innocent people . Then as soon as he's white nothing but skepticism .

Muslim can be white you know. It's a religion, not a race.

(June 11, 2018 at 1:02 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: When non-Muslims commit the atrocity, it's always a "psychological" condition the criminal has.
Muslims -on the other hand- don't seem to be humans who get "mental" like other humans in the eyes of stereotypes and racists.

Nobody is more idiotic than the stereotypical rightist; they spend a lifetime of bashing black people, asian people or muslims, then eventually get killed in the worst way possible by others from their own color.

There are tons of white Muslims in the world. It's called se Europe.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
They aren't the ones we're worried about.
Some people don't seem to notice that most mass shooters in America are white men. Where is the legislation to keep guns out of the hands of white men, or pack them all up and send them to Europe?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 11, 2018 at 12:26 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Some people don't seem to notice that most mass shooters in America are white men. Where is the legislation to keep guns out of the hands of white men, or pack them all up and send them to Europe?

Most mass shootings at done by gang members and get no press coverage.

That you think that shows your own racial bias really. We only care when the victims (and then chances are the shooter, are white)
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Unless they feel like deflecting from the issue of police brutality by bringing up black on black crime.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2616 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1416 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin WinterHold 25 2742 July 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 678 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  On top of all the disturbing things in SOTU speech Brian37 0 375 February 1, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13845 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 750 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Someone Should Give The WLB The Same Deadline Minimalist 0 487 June 12, 2017 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 539 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris