Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to leave EU
RE: UK to leave EU
No change is better than making things worse.

But it's so easy to push for change like it's progress. When it isn't. It's regress.
ROFLOL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/...arliament/

Quote:Britain could be handed an accelerated path to re-join the European Union if it decides to reapply for membership after it has left the bloc, the European Parliament’s chief Brexit negotiator has claimed.

Guy Verhofstadt, a former Belgian prime minister and arch European federalist, said that future British governments would have a way back into Europe if they decided to reverse course after Brexit, possibly even on a fastrack.

“That is always possible,” he said in an interview in the US during the visit of Theresa May, “They can always reintroduce a request for membership of the European Union.”

"Certainly, we have enough experience to make it a little bit a faster process than what is normal,” he added.
Good news, buyers remorse is a thing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh well, reapply in 20 years or so once the old fucks die off, I guess.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Less, their NHS is going to suffer, lol.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Oh well, reapply in 20 years or so once the old fucks die off, I guess.

Keep dreaming.

More young folk will have woken up by then.
I'm pretty sure most Brexiters are old people.

Many Brexiters have realized their decision was wrong for a reason. We're fucking ourselves in the ass here.

But as long as the massive financial mess will be okay in the end right? Even if it's then still far behind what it would have been without this mess.
(January 30, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(January 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Oh well, reapply in 20 years or so once the old fucks die off, I guess.

Keep dreaming.

LOL... Yeah - good luck with that. It's easy to rile up dumb, ignorant people, when you can blame EU  bogeyman for anything you like. Once Brexit is over - there will be nobody to blame, but the Brits themselves. And when young people realize, that their parents sold their future for a bunch of empty promises and nostalgic fantasies - that EU membership will begin to look very attractive. 

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
But Homeless Nutter, don't you remember? BRITAIN STRONK!!!!!
What are facts, in comparison?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 30, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:

Keep dreaming.

You say these things yet never actually provide any reasoning why. Evidence is that you're the one who believes only what she wants to be true regardless of reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1062 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7421 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4834 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2512 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 22235 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Ben Carson Threatens to Leave GOP Minimalist 11 2072 December 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital kılıç_mehmet 39 8767 November 20, 2013 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  French troops to leave Afghanistan Something completely different 23 8439 November 20, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Brakeman