Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 9:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone met a Christian?
RE: Has anyone met a Christian?
Met?

As in stalked, killed, tenderised, and eaten?

Ummmm....no.

Why do you ask?
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 7, 2018 at 5:41 pm)Haipule Wrote:
(January 7, 2018 at 2:09 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: You simply can't produce an authentic 2,000 year old Greek language Bible.  All Greek language Bibles are translations.
The NT was written in Greek. Therefore, Greek NT are copies, not translations. Some copies are more faithful then others. We do not have any originals but we do have several copies spanning centuries from which to apply the science of Textual Criticism.

Every single Greek NTs are fakes because the Bible itself wasn't written until the 690s when three master copies were produced.  Every Bible since that time is based upon that foundation.
(January 7, 2018 at 9:09 pm)Haipule Wrote:
(January 7, 2018 at 7:06 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Disingenuous prick. Enjoy your masturbatory victory dance.
I know this is way off topic but, just what is a beer/barrel-aged Gin snob? I for one, am a big time Tanqueray fan and love it on small ice as it should have no mixers in my opinion. That is, unless someone enjoys headaches and hangovers. Yet, it's not a hangover if you hang on! Smile Yes, I love being "filled with the spirit" of Gin!

Yet, I realize it's a manly pursuit and NOT FOR GIRLS! Like whiskey and cigars!

Well, I love craft beer, like Revolution's "A little Crazy" or Ska's "Modus Hoperandi". Trappist ales are a regular favorite of mine. So much so that I cannot abide even the whiff of a Budweiser and hold those who drink such swill in abject contempt. And I love GOOD gin, like Aviator or St. George. The absolute best Martini IMNSHO is 3 parts St. George Terrier gin with 1 part Dulin vermouth, and 1 pimento olive, poured into a glass shaped like Marie Antoinette's breast, served with a thin glaze of ice across the top.
(January 7, 2018 at 7:06 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(January 7, 2018 at 6:52 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Bored. Bye.

Disingenuous prick. Enjoy your masturbatory victory dance.

Oh, you think there was something at stake here?  Jerkoff
(January 6, 2018 at 10:52 am)Mermaid Wrote:
(January 6, 2018 at 12:36 am)Godscreated Wrote:  Kinda' see what how? As far as telling you're going to hell was not what I did. I said those who continue to live without Christ will and those who receive Christ into their lives won't. The choice is yours and all I did was show what happens to those who choose against Christ. Would you rather I lied to you, you do understand that would not be a Christian thing to do right. I doubt anyone likes hearing that I didn't but then I didn't try to deny the truth for my entire life.

GC

You are telling me you didn't say I was hellbound? 

You think this is the truth, that's great. I think it's preposterous and I do not think it's the truth. And I think you're a wanker for asserting that you know more than I do about how the universe works. Your "truth".  Jerkoff

I said everyone is hell bound unless they accept Christ as their savior and that would include you if you refuse to receive Christ as your savior. I've learned from the creator of the universe, the omniscient One.

GC

(January 6, 2018 at 10:54 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(January 6, 2018 at 12:36 am)Godscreated Wrote:  Well at least you recognize I'm a Christian, and as I predicted scoffing would go on. Scoff at the truth is just that, meaning you do not care about truth.

GC

Yep, you're another cafeteria christian. Nothing to be proud of.

You have no idea who or what I am. I'm proud to be a Christian saved by the grace of God alone.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(January 7, 2018 at 10:21 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(January 7, 2018 at 9:09 pm)Haipule Wrote: I know this is way off topic but, just what is a beer/barrel-aged Gin snob? I for one, am a big time Tanqueray fan and love it on small ice as it should have no mixers in my opinion. That is, unless someone enjoys headaches and hangovers. Yet, it's not a hangover if you hang on! Smile Yes, I love being "filled with the spirit" of Gin!

Yet, I realize it's a manly pursuit and NOT FOR GIRLS! Like whiskey and cigars!

Well, I love craft beer, like Revolution's "A little Crazy" or Ska's "Modus Hoperandi". Trappist ales are a regular favorite of mine. So much so that I cannot abide even the whiff of a Budweiser and hold those who drink such swill in abject contempt. And I love GOOD gin, like Aviator or St. George. The absolute best Martini IMNSHO is 3 parts St. George Terrier gin with 1 part Dulin vermouth, and 1 pimento olive, poured into a glass shaped like Marie Antoinette's breast, served with a thin glaze of ice across the top.
Trappist ales! Oh my God! I remember the first time I drank a Chimay Grand Reserve! I usually have a couple on hand to share with friends as they DO age well in the bottle being top fermented. I buy them younger and don't drink them until they are at least a year old.

I love the beer from Deschutes Brewery Bend Organ(not available on the East Coast) and always had a keg of Mirror Pond Ale on tap here in Hawaii. Their Christmas ale--JUBELALE is a welcome treat every year(I gots one left) and their Obsidian stout is the bomb!

I went to Belgium: Oh my God! You go into a restaurant and they advertise something like, 475 available beers.

My martini is a 6-1 with a manzanilla olive stuffed with a piri piri pepper made by Gil's Gourmet. However, I de-brine(no dirt) a selection of olives and pickled habaneros and use them to infuse my vermouth!

I sent a sample of Budweiser to the CDC for analysis. The report they sent back said that my horse, Budweiser, had diabetes!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
(January 7, 2018 at 11:47 pm)Godscreated Wrote: I said everyone is hell bound unless they accept Christ as their savior and that would include you if you refuse to receive Christ as your savior. I've learned from the creator of the universe, the omniscient One.

Yeah, that's not delusional at all.
(January 7, 2018 at 11:47 pm)Godscreated Wrote:
(January 6, 2018 at 10:52 am)Mermaid Wrote:

I said everyone is hell bound unless they accept Christ as their savior and that would include you if you refuse to receive Christ as your savior. I've learned from the creator of the universe, the omniscient One.

GC

(January 6, 2018 at 10:54 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Oh my oh my oh my.  Learned DIRECTLY from the creator of the universe!!!  Learned directly from the guy who created billions and billions of galaxies (how many are there, anyway?  Hubble found that there were more in 2016, and of course, we really can't "see" all that far yet - it would be good to have a number.)

Hey guys!  This guy has proof!  He has a direct line to his imaginary friend, he can PROVE that God exists without using "bibles" or other books or preachers!  Way cool!

Yeah, we really need actual confirmation here.  Do the planet a solid, and stop people from killing each other over their imaginary friends.  Let's get your REAL god to save the starving children and heal the amputees and stop war and all that.  Let's get your REAL god to explain why he's the only one of thousands that mankind has made up that's actually "real" and put an end to this craziness.  Let's get your "real" god to explain why one little insignificant planet out of many billions caught his eye, and so he chose (after destroying all the dinosaurs and watching the evolution of some interesting primates) to say "hello" to a few tribal superstitious goat-herders, creating new myths, and providing absolutely no accurate scientific information . . . like oh, that stars aren't actually fixed in a dome up in the stratosphere, and that the moon doesn't make its own light, and the "great flood" and the "exodus" never happened.  

Right.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(January 8, 2018 at 1:34 am)drfuzzy Wrote:
(January 7, 2018 at 11:47 pm)Godscreated Wrote:  I said everyone is hell bound unless they accept Christ as their savior and that would include you if you refuse to receive Christ as your savior. I've learned from the creator of the universe, the omniscient One.

GC

You have no idea who or what I am. I'm proud to be a Christian saved by the grace of God alone.

GC

Let's get your REAL god to save the starving children and heal the amputees and stop war and all that. 

As you can see I'm good at cleaning up trash. as for God helping out those that are less fortunate, well that's why we are here. If you ignore God's call for you to help others then you are the guilty one. We spend trillions on space stuff that in the end want matter one bit, while we let children starve to death every day, that's on humanity not God. But I want expect an unreasonable person to understand this, because to be unreasonable is to be selfish and selfishness is killing people every day.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Trolling again, GC?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1489 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90849 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7557 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Has anyone ever found a way to reconsile being Gay/Bi/Lesbien and being a Christian? pop_punks_not_dead 102 43981 February 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Has anyone heard of the conservative bible? TaraJo 11 4099 December 18, 2012 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: RichardP
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6387 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej