Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
RE: Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
(January 18, 2018 at 9:34 am)polymath257 Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 4:22 pm)Shell B Wrote: You're already in a relationship. You bring people into your house who, presumably, understand this relationship. Way fucking different than a first date at someone else's house where you just get naked. Furthermore, I assume you also have sex with these other people you bring into your relationship. Nudity is accepted because you have an established sexual relationship.

Willfully obtuse, I tell you. Being unwilling to accept the subtleties of situations other than your own makes this conversation impossible.

Why would you assume that they have sex with these other people? Just because they get naked and watch TV?

Um, no. Because he previously said he brings these girls into his relationship with his wife. I don’t usually call people coming over to watch tv part of my marital relationship. That said, Tiz and I already went over our apparent glitch in communication. So, it’s understood between us that I could have misread it.
RE: Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
Here's an idea: Someone pulls back from having sex, you FUCKING STOP. It's not that hard. I mean for fuck's sake. "Oh she's playing hard to get!" is a stupid fucking excuse.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
No one said she was playing hard to get that I saw. We seem to agree she says she wanted out at some point, but didn’t try very hard.
Finally, someone with some sense.

Edit: I mean Divinity.
Am I mistaken or weren’t you like super misogyny man back in the day, pool? I could be thinking of a different member, but I recall there being something.
I grew up
Good for you, pool.
(January 18, 2018 at 6:17 am)Joods Wrote: You must really be special, Thump. Again - not every man can "sense" what a woman wants. It is, after all, men who are always saying how complicated women are and that we are impossible to understand or figure out, meaning that we need to be direct and we need to state things clearly so that you all "get it".

Actually, I'm not special. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the overwhelming majority of men don't fall afoul female "complexity", not because we're so special we understand their every in and out, but because we consider the feelings and desires of someone else besides ourselves.

It's really not that difficult, and certainly not enough to merit your praise, kind though it is.

Quote:Um, no. Because he previously said he brings these girls into his relationship with his wife. I don’t usually call people coming over to watch tv part of my marital relationship. That said, Tiz and I already went over our apparent glitch in communication. So, it’s understood between us that I could have misread it.
I do both . I have girls over as part of  our relationship though not always sexual  . I date girls were nudity is sometimes a feature of said date but there is no sex unless it's asked for . And yes i have had  non date acquaintances over were being in a state of nudity is no serious issue .(and again i'm dressed at first and ask if there comfortable with nudity ) And the same goes for my primary girlfriends they sometimes do the same with other men .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(January 18, 2018 at 11:49 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Actually, I'm not special. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the overwhelming majority of men don't fall afoul female "complexity", not because we're so special we understand their every in and out, but because we consider the feelings and desires of someone else besides ourselves.

So, why do you think this woman keeps finding the rare jerks - just coincidence?

Quote:“I remember saying, ‘You guys are all the same, you guys are all the fucking same.’”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45 gets 34... Ravenshire 56 2771 June 6, 2024 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 1119 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1766 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 2264 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 1250 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1846 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 6440 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 858 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 3230 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 664 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope