Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
RE: Evolution
(April 30, 2018 at 1:19 pm)Khemikal Wrote: The OP Q's have been answered many times by many posters over these many pages.  This thread ceased to be about evolution within the first three or four.  

Since we're pretending that it still has anything to do with evolution or the op q's....however, let's answer them again.

Quote:1) Is evolution based only in body changes or involve consciousness as well?
2) What is driving evolution?
Survival only or involve also the need to reach some goal in life?
3) Are individual who are not able to survive lost for ever or will pop up in a different environment  most suitable to their capabilities to survive?
4) Did Darwin and other really studied other possibilities other than whether evolution is driven only by survival?
5) Can a plant evolve into an animal, an animal into a human or plant stay plant, animal stay animal and human stay human?
6) If evolution exist is because there is a goal to reach or is all about random chances?
7) Does evolution act like the gear of a vehicle that increase his speed as it change the gear?
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Yes.
5. No.
6. No.
7. No.
Now watch him ignore the answers and blather on
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 30, 2018 at 9:15 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(April 30, 2018 at 3:05 am)Grandizer Wrote: Allow me to quote this for Rik's viewing pleasure. I bet most if not all agree here with thus analysis. Its clear as sun to me at least.

If the nutter thinks that I am wrong about every thing then how come that so far not a single person in here is able to answer any of the questions in the OP correctly?  Smile

For people that allege and declare that they know very well how evolution works it shouldn't be difficult to answer these question correctly, isn't it.  Think
Well that is kind of easy. No matter what answer or evidence is presented to you, you simply declare it wrong because you apparently know better and the whole universe is wrong. It is the dumbest argument possible, but you like it.

ETA: And despite having evolution explained over and over again, the best you can come up with is "Nuh-uh" which is not an argument in any case. It's a school yard argument. If that is your best, then your best simply does not cut it in among the grown ups. After all, your latest crock was to explain that karma applies to everyone except you, who, for reasons unexplained, simply is not subject to the karma you claim that everyone else is subject to. That is not even up to the level of special pleading fallacy, that is flat out bullshit.
[Image: 607927_autogenimg_medium.png]

1. Jesus.
2. Jesus.
3. Still Jesus.
4. You betcha - Jesus.
5. Say it with me! Jesus!
6. Jesus is still the answer.
7. Don't guess, it's Jesus!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 30, 2018 at 1:19 pm)Khemikal Wrote: The OP Q's have been answered many times by many posters over these many pages.  This thread ceased to be about evolution within the first three or four.  

Since we're pretending that it still has anything to do with evolution or the op q's....however, let's answer them again.

Quote:1) Is evolution based only in body changes or involve consciousness as well?
2) What is driving evolution?
Survival only or involve also the need to reach some goal in life?
3) Are individual who are not able to survive lost for ever or will pop up in a different environment  most suitable to their capabilities to survive?
4) Did Darwin and other really studied other possibilities other than whether evolution is driven only by survival?
5) Can a plant evolve into an animal, an animal into a human or plant stay plant, animal stay animal and human stay human?
6) If evolution exist is because there is a goal to reach or is all about random chances?
7) Does evolution act like the gear of a vehicle that increase his speed as it change the gear?
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Yes.
5. No.
6. No.
7. No.

Being smart only doesn't allow to pass the test.
To pass the test you got to know the subject well which is something that you wouldn't have the slightest clue about.

At least yog try her best but you didn't even try.  Smile
Whether or not you pass the test is entirely karma based.  You don't have to know anything.  If you deserve to pass you will..if you don't, you wont.  

Coincidentally, I don't even have to try to be this awesome..I deserve to be, therefore I am.  

Unless you can prove otherwise.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 1, 2018 at 9:55 am)Khemikal Wrote: Whether or not you pass the test is entirely karma based.  You don't have to know anything.  If you deserve to pass you will..if you don't, you wont.  

Coincidentally, I don't even have to try to be this awesome..I deserve to be, therefore I am.  

Unless you can prove otherwise.

Wrong again Khem.  Banghead

To pass the last test in human life and to achieve human emancipation you got to realize who you really are.
Of course at the end you will pass like everybody else but only once you will dump all dogmas that atheists carry in their mind in the rubbish bin.  Panic
So instead of taking little time like an intelligent human being you take for ever and this is a real torture that will pop up in your mind later on in some next lives.  Lightbulb

(April 30, 2018 at 4:47 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: [Image: 607927_autogenimg_medium.png]

1. Jesus.
2. Jesus.
3. Still Jesus.
4. You betcha - Jesus.
5. Say it with me! Jesus!
6. Jesus is still the answer.
7.  Don't guess, it's Jesus!

Purple mushrooms again? Rolleyes

[Image: Violet-Amethysthat-Cropped.jpg]

(April 30, 2018 at 2:31 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(April 30, 2018 at 9:15 am)Little Rik Wrote: If the nutter thinks that I am wrong about every thing then how come that so far not a single person in here is able to answer any of the questions in the OP correctly?  Smile

For people that allege and declare that they know very well how evolution works it shouldn't be difficult to answer these question correctly, isn't it.  Think
Well that is kind of easy. No matter what answer or evidence is presented to you, you simply declare it wrong because you apparently know better and the whole universe is wrong. It is the dumbest argument possible, but you like it.

ETA: And despite having evolution explained over and over again, the best you can come up with is "Nuh-uh" which is not an argument in any case. It's a school yard argument. If that is your best, then your best simply does not cut it in among the grown ups.

You wouldn't have the slightest clue who the grown ups are.  Shake Fist

The grown up know how evolution works and how to get to the goal of life ASAP.
Anyone who believe that evolution is only about survival is a total fool.  Lightbulb

Quote:After all, your latest crock was to explain that karma applies to everyone except you, who, for reasons unexplained, simply is not subject to the karma you claim that everyone else is subject to. That is not even up to the level of special pleading fallacy, that is flat out bullshit.

Actually I never said that karma does not apply to me.
I instead said that karma apply to anyone who intend to harm somebody else.
Do you feel harm when I say that you are a fool?
Are you such a baby that take it seriously?
People in this forum swear to me, call me all sort of names and even call my mother a whore.
I only feel harm inside when they call my mother a whore but for the rest I take very little notes.

What you want to do Aba?
You guys keep on calling all sort of names and pretend that I say nothing?
Make up your mind.
I am open to all intelligent propositions if you have any.  Lightbulb
Have a lovely day anyway.  Bird
(May 1, 2018 at 10:14 am)Little Rik Wrote: Wrong again Khem.  Banghead

To pass the last test in human life and to achieve human emancipation you got to realize who you really are.
Karmic loopholes are a wish-thinking dogma.  No amount of knowing who you are will prevent you from getting what you deserve.  Fool.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Vibration.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: tumblr_l6yf65MgCa1qaqps8o1_500.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Big rik

At it again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 31036 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger