Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 12:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 16, 2018 at 12:14 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:11 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: OK it seems that you are too thick to multi-quote. So I will have to dumb it down for your level.
bible god is demonstrably an evil thug. You have subverted your brain, for reasons unexplained, to that evil thug.

So far so good?

God is perfectly just and perfectly holy.

So picking up sticks on the sabbath is a capital offence? Really?
(May 16, 2018 at 12:27 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:19 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Because the entire world is defective.  That child was not meant to be born but to die before birth. 

The entire world is defective by your god's design according to you. So why did your god deliberately design some fetuses to not survive? Why not have them not exist in the first place?

Due to sin and the fall of man the woman carrying child and the man have to suffer.  They have to suffer for their earthly sins.

(May 16, 2018 at 12:30 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:14 pm)CDF47 Wrote: God is perfectly just and perfectly holy.

So picking up sticks on the sabbath is a capital offence? Really?

God told everyone He saved out of slavery in Egypt to rest and do no work.  God can read the heart.  He saw in that man's heart that he was deciding to disobey God and do work by picking up sticks and perform work with them.  God then made an example out of him.  God demands obedience.  They were in the presence of the Lord and he disobeyed.
(May 16, 2018 at 12:31 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:27 pm)Mathilda Wrote: The entire world is defective by your god's design according to you. So why did your god deliberately design some fetuses to not survive? Why not have them not exist in the first place?

Due to sin and the fall of man the woman carrying child and the man have to suffer.  They have to suffer for their earthly sins.

OK, so the fetus designed to die before it is born because your god is punishing the parents because of what their ancestors did.

I've asked this before but you don't answer.

Does a fetus or baby have free will?
(May 16, 2018 at 12:33 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:31 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Due to sin and the fall of man the woman carrying child and the man have to suffer.  They have to suffer for their earthly sins.

OK, so the fetus designed to die before it is born because your god is punishing the parents because of what their ancestors did.

I've asked this before but you don't answer.

Does a fetus or baby have free will?

No, what they did or possibly what their ancestors did.

I do not believe a fetus or baby has free will as they are being formed in the womb by the Lord.
(May 16, 2018 at 12:24 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:23 pm)possibletarian Wrote: Do you really believe that, or feel you have to say that because you are trapped in a corner ?

I really believe this.  I do not say things I do not believe.  I always try to be honest.

But that makes you say stupid things. My first was spontaneously aborted. What grievous sin had that child committed that deserved death?

My second was born naturally and turns out to be trans-gender. What did she/he do to deserve such a horrible life where you want to stone him/her to death?

My third was born a tart and you want to kill her too.

So much for a loving god.
(May 16, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:24 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I really believe this.  I do not say things I do not believe.  I always try to be honest.

But that makes you say stupid things. My first was spontaneously aborted. What grievous sin had that child committed that deserved death?

My second was born naturally and turns out to be trans-gender. What did she/he do to deserve such a horrible life where you want to stone him/her to death?

Could be due to your sin.

She should repent and become heterosexual. 

No, I don't.
[Image: 1b36n1.jpg]
(May 16, 2018 at 6:49 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 3:59 am)pocaracas Wrote: @CDF47, you're an american and a believer in the Christian God.

Can you imagine in which god you'd believe had you been born in Saudi Arabia?.... How about India? China? Russia? Somalia? Which would be the most likely go for you to believe in each of these places of the world?

It was God's will that I would receive the gift of faith in my lifetime.  I then make the free will choice to accept His amazing free gift of salvation.

That doesn't even begin to answer my question.
In all those other places, you'd also have faith...
(May 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 6:49 am)CDF47 Wrote: It was God's will that I would receive the gift of faith in my lifetime.  I then make the free will choice to accept His amazing free gift of salvation.

That doesn't even begin to answer my question.
In all those other places, you'd also have faith...

OK. I tried to answer your question.
(May 16, 2018 at 12:39 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: But that makes you say stupid things. My first was spontaneously aborted. What grievous sin had that child committed that deserved death?

Could be due to your sin.

She should repent and become heterosexual. 

No, I don't.

No. I was raised a devout catholic. My own mother had 4 spontaneous between my and my youngest sibling. Your god did not give a fuck.
Apparently, devout christians can go fuck themselves according to your god as can their unborn children. You are victim blaming and you make me sick.

As for my eldest? I am cheering him on. Fuck you and your religious butchery. 

As for my youngest? That is the punishment mandated by your holey babble. 

You are a cruel scumbag. Just like your imaginary god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1151 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1503 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 8000 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 8109 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 4200 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2317 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1547 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 2081 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5324 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2059 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey