Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How messed up are Trump Supporters?
RE: How Fucked Up Are Trumptards?
(August 8, 2018 at 6:48 am)Wololo Wrote:
(August 7, 2018 at 2:55 pm)Khemikal Wrote: You would give your vote to people who increase taxes on the rich.....and thats why you don't vote blue and do vote red?

Pull my other one, it has bells on it.

You know a blind dog with a mallet up its arse would see that am is bullshitting here.

If the dems talked about raising the highest marginal rate to 60% or higher, they'd get my attention. There just isn't a significant difference between the two parties on this issue, despite lefties' desire to think there is.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

Quote:National security adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that North Korea has not made progress toward denuclearization in a dismal acknowledgment that comes nearly two months after President Trump held a historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/201...gn-policy/

Quote:The Washington Post’s Carol Morello recently outlined just how prevalent sanctions have become in the Trump era in a recent article. She found that during just one month — February 2018 — the United States had imposed sanctions not only on North Korea, but also groups or individuals in Colombia, Libya, Congo, Pakistan, Somalia, the Philippines, Lebanon and more.

Though their use may be increasing, sanctions are not a new idea — they date back hundreds of years, if not further. Yet academic research has found that they often don’t work as intended. One study looked at 200 sanctions from between 1914 and 2008 and found only 13 that were clearly instrumental in achieving their creators' aims.

The problem isn’t necessarily that they can’t inflict financial damage on a foe (given the power the United States holds over the global economy, that much is now a given). Instead, the issue is that this damage doesn’t always contribute to any logical foreign policy goal. This problem may be particularly acute for the Trump administration, in which sanctions are sometimes a substitute for a broader foreign policy rather than a way to implement one.
[emphasis in original]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Trump endorsed

[Image: 636663173994629978-John-James-37.JPG?wid...1&fit=crop]

over

[Image: B99600597Z.1_20171122181131_000_GJ21OGJN...2&fit=crop]

He doesn't seem to understand how this racism thing works...
(August 8, 2018 at 7:18 am)alpha male Wrote:
(August 8, 2018 at 6:48 am)Wololo Wrote: You know a blind dog with a mallet up its arse would see that am is bullshitting here.

If the dems talked about raising the highest marginal rate to 60% or higher, they'd get my attention. 

Oh...I bet they would....lol.  Commies doing classwars! Going "hard left"..like Hitlery Rodham Killington.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 8, 2018 at 9:29 am)alpha male Wrote: Trump endorsed

[Image: 636663173994629978-John-James-37.JPG?wid...1&fit=crop]

over

[Image: B99600597Z.1_20171122181131_000_GJ21OGJN...2&fit=crop]

He doesn't seem to understand how this racism thing works...

He doesn’t understand how government works, but he is not staying out of it either, moron.
David Tenant speaks for all of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrezWX1YC0c

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:He doesn't seem to understand how this racism thing works...

Sure he does.  He found himself a house nigger!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...e%20nigger

Quote:a black person that sucks up to the white man for benefits. From slave times where the house nigga would get to work inside the house as opposed to picking cotton out in the hot sun.
(August 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Quote:a black person that sucks up to the white man for benefits. From slave times where the house nigga would get to work inside the house as opposed to picking cotton out in the hot sun.

In his defence, he is absolutely incapable of being guilty of knowing how anything works.    He is a intuitive scum rather than intellectual scum.   So not actually knowing how racism works hardly prevents him being a well practiced racist.  

In all these attributes he is probably very much like our friend omega bitch here.
(August 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

You know you're the racist now, right?

Or are you somehow allowed to use the n-word with regard to black Republicans?
(August 8, 2018 at 3:16 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(August 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sure he does.  He found himself a house nigger!

You know you're the racist now, right?

Or are you somehow allowed to use the n-word with regard to black Republicans?

Jerkoff
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3414 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1621 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 2157 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2886 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37186 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2575 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 759 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1738 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15360 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy