Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 3:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
Evil Regina does have better fashion sense than Good Regina.
I've gotten to the point where I just shake my damn head at what most people post on Facebook instead of responding. I suppose that could be considered maturing or simply not wanting to cause drama.
Hot 

Found an MP3 player for my computer that will stream to my Chromecast. It's not as convenient as Winamp, and it's only an alpha build, but the cast function works.

ETA: Crap. It doesn't like Monkey's Audio files, and that's the bulk of my music collection. I could make an MP3 only library, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If Game Of Thrones has been made in the 90's 

Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Questioning universe healing mechanics Gore Vidalic sense-organ quantum mechanics healing processing crystal healings to heal DNA. Snufftruffle wushroom fungai injects into blood, clotting the double spiraling helix grounge information wishing well to revealing incompetent reassuring model. Two, four, two ply plane planar plots plotting map incremental Planck length measurement minus Einsteinium numbering chemical bath solidification. This heals the crystal formation gamaeta with the number corpsebloom theory implicationering. -Deepak Chopra.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
In my state, Minnesota, both Democrat senate incumbents are ahead in the polls. Smith by 7 points and Klobuchar by 30 points. And the Democrat candidate for governor is as well. Granted I live in a predominantly blue state, but we're doing our part to hold the line.

Quote:Sen. Jeff Flake calls for Kavanaugh vote to be postponed until accuser is heard

Flake was the first Republican to join Democrats in urging a delay in Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee vote. Republicans hold an 11-to-10 majority on the panel, and Flake’s opposition could stall the nomination.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost...story.html

Quote:Even more striking was the relaunch by national security adviser John Bolton of his decades-long pursuit of his personal white whale, the International Criminal Court. Since Bolton last served in government more than a decade ago, the ICC has failed to become the mortal threat to Americans that Bolton predicted. But that hasn’t diminished his fervor: Last week he devoted his first public speech since moving into the White House to threatening sanctions and even criminal prosecution of any ICC prosecutor or judge who pursued any alleged wrongdoing by any American. (Until now, none has.)

The next day, reporters asked State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert to explain how the United States could legally prosecute international lawyers and judges. She repeatedly refused even to try.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...story.html
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Explaining babies is easy.

Where do adults come from?
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Is a motorcycle helmet too much for a scooter that barely does fifty mph?
(September 17, 2018 at 9:12 pm)Kit Wrote: Is a motorcycle helmet too much for a scooter that barely does fifty mph?

Nope! Wear it! Dodgy Or prove you have no brains...or want to be that way.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2756 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2336 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2696 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2533 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6566 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2387 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1342 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1395 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 990 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1241 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous