Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough.
RE: Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough.
(September 25, 2018 at 10:03 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Begging me to come play grab ass.

Is that the doggy version of Trump's grabbin' pussy?
(September 25, 2018 at 10:06 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 25, 2018 at 10:03 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Begging me to come play grab ass.

Is that the doggy version of Trump's grabbin' pussy?

No pussy here, just chasing tail.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

[Image: LP2RYlL.jpg?1]

They sure do have nice hair.  You see people with those red dogs -what do you call them?- at the parks wearing overalls to keep their hair clean.  Haven't seen your guys in protective clothing.  Do you have any for them?
(September 25, 2018 at 9:03 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I dunno. The giant red mutated octopus attacking the city (right side) seems interesting.

I just zoomed into the picture further and discovered this! OMG!
[Image: 2iu3er.jpg]

(for those technical people who want to know how I did it, I just used that special secret CIA software that can clearly make out a cars number plate from a mile away even though it's only made up of 3 fucking pixels! Just like in the movies! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Pretty good camera, took a picture from inside the apartment.
(September 27, 2018 at 12:07 am)Whateverist Wrote: They sure do have nice hair.  You see people with those red dogs -what do you call them?- at the parks wearing overalls to keep their hair clean.  Haven't seen your guys in protective clothing.  Do you have any for them?

Just boots for when they're herding in rocky terrain so they don't tear their pads. They hate them until the sheep show up.

Red dogs,......... maybe irish setters?
(September 27, 2018 at 7:39 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(September 27, 2018 at 12:07 am)Whateverist Wrote: They sure do have nice hair.  You see people with those red dogs -what do you call them?- at the parks wearing overalls to keep their hair clean.  Haven't seen your guys in protective clothing.  Do you have any for them?

Just boots for when they're herding in rocky terrain so they don't tear their pads. They hate them until the sheep show up.

Red dogs,......... maybe irish setters?

Yep.
Found a place with a fence on one side and watershed canal on the other that ran for over a mile. Took the dogs there and turned them loose, they ran to exhaustion. This is how they ended up once home. They almost never sleep together, let alone touching. 

[Image: EMcnxh2.jpg?1]
A tired dog is always a good dog! Smile
[Image: dobie.png]
(September 27, 2018 at 3:56 pm)wyzas Wrote: Found a place with a fence on one side and watershed canal on the other that ran for over a mile. Took the dogs there and turned them loose, they ran to exhaustion. This is how they ended up once home. They almost never sleep together, let alone touching. 

[Image: EMcnxh2.jpg?1]

Beautiful dogs.  Shedding season must be fun!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Photos Tiberius 20296 4659403 May 2, 2024 at 4:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9641 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  As much as I'd like to, I shouldn't forego a formal introduction Gol Dernitt 22 2837 August 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 3809 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I drank too much wine... and now I shall grace you all with my unstable presence. Anatheist 42 8381 May 20, 2015 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Regina
  Better late than never...! DangerousElf 4 1479 September 6, 2014 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Much Hello Beardio1 20 3717 April 27, 2013 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
Wink Hope its not too late! WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 9 4302 July 21, 2012 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  ..been lurking for far too long Ben Davis 15 5655 March 6, 2012 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  It never felt right Nyx 21 5049 January 23, 2012 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Cinjin