Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
He needs a multioptipupiloptomy.
(April 8, 2019 at 1:49 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He needs a multioptipupiloptomy.

I'm not sure they cover that, (at least without a referral).
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
I wonder is it any coincidence that we're currently swiftly approaching 30th April.

Because it seems that Oberststurmbanngroppenfuhrer Dumbfuck is rapidly sinking into his Downfall period.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
'President Obama separated children. I was the one who that changed it.' - UtterlyViscousCunt Trump

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"So boring and negative... I like positive things, okay?"
-- Trump on why he will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Dinner

"Crazed and dishonest."
-- Trump on the Washington Post

"A fake newspaper."
-- Trump on the New York Times

"They are truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"
-- Trump on the press
"If he was smart, he would've put his name on it. You've got to put your name on stuff or no one remembers you."
-- Trump, while getting VIP tour of Mount Vernon, home of George Washington
'Now, Congress has to act. They have to get rid of catch and release, chain migration, visa lottery. They have to get rid of the whole asylum system because it doesn’t work. And, frankly, we should get rid of judges.' - Trump, 5 April 2019, having a little moan about those pesky...whaddyacallem...laws.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Judges are human. I hope they remember this.
[Image: 56904997_2539443459433954_98334879123714...e=5D31A96C]

Boru
"I have not read the Mueller report. I haven't seen the Mueller report. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about the Mueller report. I've been totally exonerated... It was an illegal investigation. It was started illegally. Everything about it was crooked...What they did was treason...This was an attempted coup."
-- Trump

"[It] does not exonerate him."
-- AG William Barr quoting the Mueller report on obstruction

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30404 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5096 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1135 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2714 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28331 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 294063 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37130 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30762 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3213 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9877 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13