Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 5:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
(April 14, 2019 at 7:43 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(April 14, 2019 at 6:58 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I'm  a pretty mellow person, actually. 
However, I don't believe in suffering bullies' bullshit; Including that of slick, "higher-thinking", weasley types who attempt exercise control over others via emotional blackmail and various other sorts of psychological manipulation.
You think I'm slick?  I'm "higher-thinking?  Am I such a charmer, really?  Awwwwww. . . that's sweet.  Let's hug it out!  Why don't we talk it out over dinner and drinks?  <3

I don't think you are, no.

But I do believe that you perceive of yourself as slick and remarkably clever...until the moment you're criticized, challenged or are  told "No" in any significant manner. 
Then your self-notion goes...POP!...and you crumple into a desperate, sniveling little ball of self-doubt and child-like anger. Subsequently followed by periodic bouts of violent "uncontrollable" rage, of course....Provided you have the easy targets about, and are relatively certain that you can get away it.

When you can't, it's on to playing the poor victim in telling folks about your mean mommy and mentioning that you sometimes about think about thinking about killing yourself.

Lol...Whatever it takes.

Quote:Thena wrote:
I don't like you, but I don't actually despise you either. I simply refuse to cater to your demands for "special immunity" from being called out on your bullshit.
The case you've made doesn't warrant it in the least, IMO.
Quote:bennyboy
You really do need to learn what "quotes" are "for."

Nope, you do.
Quotation marks are frequently used in writing to denote sarcasm or irony, or that the writer doesn't agree with the usage of the term.

If you'd read half as many books as you pretend to have, then you'd already know that.

Quote:Thena wrote:
Again, become the change you wish to see. Conduct yourself with decency and perhaps you'd find people wouldn't be so inclined to call you out on your bullshit "dehumanize" you...Lol.
Really?  Have I conducted myself poorly?  Link or quote it.  I think you'd be hard challenged to find anyone who's resorted to less name-calling or deliberate toxicity than I have.  You, on the other hand, have in my opinion used extremely aggressive and demeaning language, and unapologetically so.  What color pot are you?

LMFAO...Trigger-bait FAIL.

I'm afraid you're gonna have be a LOT "slicker" then that, bennyboy. Wink
Do keep in mind that I'm not as easily set off as you.

Back to the lab you go.
(April 14, 2019 at 8:14 pm)Shell B Wrote:  I'm supposed to just take that or get labeled a bully? How did you even justify that post in your mind? Fucking bizarre.

Heaping spoonfuls of white male grievance. It's not bizarre at all.

Just keep the rule in mind, whenever someone gets shit for saying hateful shit...their freeze peach is being trampled on by the man-hating majority who can't handle The Truth™, and this gives them the sadz.

1. Discrimination.
2. Rights abrogation.
3. Stigma and denial of pride.
4. Loss of self esteem.
5. Racial elimination.

(half or more of all americans accept these five premises in one form or another - and even larger portions of other countries in the western world - and particular demographics within them - do as well)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 13, 2019 at 10:10 pm)Belaqua Wrote:
(April 13, 2019 at 9:48 pm)Thoreauvian Wrote: which is repeated after corrections are offered.

I don't agree with your "corrections."

For the record, disagreeing with corrections from me about what my opinions really are falls under the definition of mind reading. Yonadav did that to me with some frequency, to my annoyance.

Considering I had been exchanging posts with him for most of the past decade, I dare say I might be a bit more familiar with him.

So perhaps you lost the thread of the conversation.
(April 14, 2019 at 10:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
You really do need to learn what "quotes" are "for."

Nope, you do.
Quotation marks are frequently used in writing to denote sarcasm or irony, or that the writer doesn't agree with the usage of the term.

If you'd read half as many books as you pretend to have, then you'd already know that.
Yes, but quotes aren't normally used for straw men. You aren't as "fabulous" as you want everyone to "believe."

As for me reading books, or pretending to-- that's a strangely specific straw man. Have I claimed any such thing, or is this another projection on your part? I mean. . . wut?

I'm starting to think that YOU think I'm super-smart, super-slick, and super sexy. Next you're going to accuse me of thinking I'm a fantastic lover, and that people whose names start with "T" want to have guilty-awesome sex with me all the time. Sorry, babe, but I'm only capable of properly manipulating and abusing one woman at a time, and I'm super married.

Quote:LMFAO...Trigger-bait FAIL.

Back to the lab you go.
There go the quotes again. You gotta "get" "over" "that" "habit."

But to be fair, you've now gone like three posts in a row without ALL-CAPS on every SECOND word, so THAT'S an IMPROVEMENT. Good job!
(April 14, 2019 at 10:39 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(April 14, 2019 at 10:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Nope, you do.

Yes, but they aren't normally used for straw men.

Back to the lab you go.
There go the quotes again.  You gotta "get" "over" "that" "habit."

You insisting that I don't know how to use quotation marks, when I actually do.
If you read enough, you would most certainly see them being utilized in that context in various forms of written media.

If you don't "believe" that, then I can only assume that you don't actually read much...Or really, really hate the thought of admitting that you're wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
(April 14, 2019 at 10:52 pm)Thena323 Wrote: If you don't "believe" that, then I can only assume that you don't actually read much...Or really, really hate the thought of admitting that you're wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

lol

You're still doing it wrong.
(April 14, 2019 at 10:39 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(April 14, 2019 at 10:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Nope, you do.

Yes, but quotes aren't normally used for straw men.  You aren't as "fabulous" as you want everyone to "believe."

As for me reading books, or pretending to-- that's a strangely specific straw man.  Have I claimed any such thing, or is this another projection on your part?  I mean. . . wut?

I'm starting to think that YOU think I'm super-smart, super-slick, and super sexy.  Next you're going to accuse me of thinking I'm a fantastic lover, and that people whose names start with "T" want to have guilty-awesome sex with me all the time.  Sorry, babe, but I'm only capable of properly manipulating and abusing one woman at a time, and I'm super married.

Back to the lab you go.
There go the quotes again.  You gotta "get" "over" "that" "habit."

But to be fair, you've now gone like three posts in a row without ALL-CAPS on every SECOND word, so THAT'S an IMPROVEMENT.  Good job!

Uh-uh...I smell a doozy of a tantrum coming on. I'll leave you to your deflections about my use of punctuation and the delusion that your violent, monsterous ass is wanted and desired by anyone other than the woman who has the misfortune of depending on you in order to feed and shelter her kids. 

Ta-ta for now. Smile
(April 14, 2019 at 11:20 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Uh-uh...I smell a doozy of a tantrum coming on.
Just count to 10. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Quote:I'll leave you to your deflections about my use of punctuation and the delusion that your violent, monsterous ass is wanted and desired by anyone other than the woman who has the misfortune of depending on you in order to feed and shelter her kids. 
For a woman appealing to literacy, I'd expect better spelling-- yours is "monsterous" indeed. (See what I did there?)

As for my wife-- she's a strong woman, a key figure in our business, and the legal owner of our home. She doesn't need me, except to have someone to walk among the cherry trees with.

Quote:Ta-ta for now. Smile
G'nite, cupcake. Try not to dream about me too much! Big Grin
(April 15, 2019 at 12:14 am)bennyboy Wrote: For a woman appealing to literacy, I'd expect better spelling-- yours is "monsterous" indeed.  (See what I did there?)

As for my wife-- she's a strong woman, a key figure in our business, and the legal owner of our home.  She doesn't need me, except to have someone to walk among the cherry trees with.

I was simply correcting your "correction" of my use of punctuation. You're obviously unfamiliar with the many way that quotation marks can be utilized.

As far as the misspelling's concerned; it happens.
You're a violent, manipulative monster nonetheless.

Have a great day, benny. Hope the wife and kiddies don't invoke your wrath you by talking to you too much as you walk among the cherry trees.
(April 15, 2019 at 6:39 am)Thena323 Wrote: You're a violent, manipulative monster nonetheless.
Grrr.

Quote:Have a great day, benny. Hope the wife and kiddies don't invoke your wrath you by talking to you too much as you walk among the cherry trees.
Me, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4648 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5729 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh