Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought your god was keeping you safe
RE: I thought your god was keeping you safe
Ahhhhhh. And relax.

Anyway, I thought your God was keeping you safe.
(April 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 6:41 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Okay, have you tried semaphore?

Well, what's wrong with the GIF? Are you bothered?
Does it offend you? 

I mean....WTF? Seriously.

Lol
It just sank like stone.
(April 18, 2019 at 6:48 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Lol, it’s a game you started and then decided you didn’t want to play. But whatevs, dude.

Yeah, I'm sure you believe that.

Don’t need to; it’s in evidence.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Well, what's wrong with the GIF? Are you bothered?
Does it offend you? 

I mean....WTF? Seriously.

Lol
It just sank like stone.

Yeah, I'm sure it did to you. 
I didn't expect that you to be impressed or moved by it any way, so idgaf if you didn't approve.

Big Grin
(April 18, 2019 at 7:09 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: It just sank like stone.

Yeah, I'm sure it did to you. 
I didn't expect that you to be impressed or moved by it any way, so idgaf if you didn't approve.

Big Grin

Without context it's just a gif. Now that you have explained it I do wonder why you bothered.
(April 18, 2019 at 7:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 7:09 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure it did to you. 

Big Grin

Without context it's just a gif. Now that you have explained it I do wonder why you bothered.

Don't worry about why I bothered. It's of no interest to you.
Good enough answer, especially for here.
(April 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 6:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I don't care enough about you to bother playing your game. I thought I had made that obvious.

Lol, it’s a game you started and then decided you didn’t want to play. But whatevs, dude.

It's the best play in his playbook at this point. Pretend you're above it all after everyone has thoroughly rebutted all of your arguments.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
L.O.L.
Fuck me, I go away for a day and this spirals out of control like an out of control spiral.

We can use the term 'The N Word' but we can't use the actual term 'N*****'?  even though there's only three fifths of a gnat's cock hair between the two.  Have I got that right?  Seriously?

Do I wish to offend anyone?

I think this way: People have a right to choose to be offended.  They also have the right to choose not to be offended.  Their call.

I also think this way: It ain't what's actually said.  It's the intention with which it is said.

I remember this PC fuckin' nonsense coming in.  Personally, I think society lost out rather than gained from it.  Free speech definitely lost out.  Also, the hatred and prejudice just went underground is all.  It's still there.  I was in New York recently and the way that the police treated an innocent black youth one night was a complete and utter disgrace.  If one wants to deal with hatred and prejudice, it needs to be out in the open.  Otherwise, we all pretend that we're a PC community that has no prejudice and hatred.  Yeh, sure.  That's life Jim, but not as we know it.

I'm with N-word Boru on this one.  I also like it here.  I like it a lot.  I do, even though I have only been here a short time.

However, I'm not with N-word Boru in that if I'm banned, I'm banned.  Ain't gonna lose no sleep over it.  I've lots of other things to do.  This is just one of 'em.  

In the meantime, I'll continue to act in a manner that I think is reasonable, rather in the PC-manner that society thinks is appropriate.  Fuck society.  When it pumps noxious fumes into the atmosphere and plastic into the oceans at the rate that it does, it forfeits its right to judge anyone.
I don't know whether I need a bottle in front of me or a frontal lobotomy. Diablo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul's Writings Underpin Western Thought SteveII 232 18668 August 6, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do you reconcile your god, the mass murderer? Bow Before Zeus 191 33316 December 14, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  My current religious teacher isn't as good as I thought Der/die AtheistIn 10 2044 November 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  You Put Absolutely NO Thought Into This Astonished 45 10186 August 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 24062 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  This Is More Complicated Than I Thought. Minimalist 1 1289 May 19, 2016 at 8:55 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My heart is breaking... I thought Christians are suppose to love "unconditionally" kmthang 118 21483 January 6, 2016 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Sad thought about Jesus. TrueChristian 130 22799 December 25, 2015 at 12:59 am
Last Post: popsthebuilder
  Happy thought about Jesus. BrianSoddingBoru4 36 5437 December 23, 2015 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  So what do you Christians like about your god belief/religion? Whateverist 44 10077 November 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady