Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 1:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
"NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!"
-- Trump

"He is not signaling anything other than as an innocent man so found by Mr. Mueller, he just wants this over. He'd like to govern. That's all he's saying."
-- Joe diGenova, informal Trump legal adviser

"Case closed."
-- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

"[If we] had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgement."
-- Mueller report
[Image: 59710979_2209182789161920_65222494520847...e=5D2986B6]
"I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia."
-- Trump, 2017

"This deal was a very public deal. Everybody knows about this deal. I wasn't trying to hide anything."
-- Trump, 2018, after Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow project

"Scum...Dirty cops...They got caught like nobody ever got caught."
-- Trump on former FBI and Justice Department officials

"Nobody back in the 1960s or 1970s could have imagined anything this f***in' awful."
-- Joan Baez
"A president who refuses to respond to congressional oversight is taking the presidency to new levels of danger...Not responding to [it] is to literally say that you're above the law and you're above the Constitution. There's nothing in history that comes even close to that."
-- law prof William P. Marshall

"He's treating Congress like they're the Chinese or a local labor union working on a Trump building."
-- John Yoo, law prof and former G.W. Bush official
Trump denied address to Parliament.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/t...k-homepage

"Corbyn, who has refused an invitation to a state banquet with Trump and the Queen at Buckingham Palace, has warned that Britain should not be “rolling out the red carpet” for Trump.
He said he would refuse to honour a man “who rips up vital international treaties, backs climate change denial and uses racist and misogynistic rhetoric”.

So Trump just as liked in Britain as he is in the USA.

(May 10, 2019 at 1:37 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Trump denied address to Parliament.

"Corbyn, who has refused an invitation to a state banquet with Trump and the Queen at Buckingham Palace, has warned that Britain should not be “rolling out the red carpet” for Trump.
He said he would refuse to honour a man “who rips up vital international treaties, backs climate change denial and uses racist and misogynistic rhetoric”.

He's coming to my town next month. I've already got the eggs in.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 10, 2019 at 1:37 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Trump denied address to Parliament.

He's coming to my town next month. I've already got the eggs in.

Is he still being denied the ride in the fauncy carriage? Violin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
"The Democratic Party has no message, accomplishments or leadership, so all they do all day is harass my father and our family."
-- Eric Trump

"TREASONOUS HOAX!"
-- Trump on Mueller investigation

Fucker doesn't know the definition of "treason", or very many other words as well.
Just saw an AWESOME nickname for the orange turd on twitter, "Broke-a-Hontas"
(May 11, 2019 at 6:57 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "The Democratic Party has no message, accomplishments or leadership, so all they do all day is harass my father and our family."
-- Eric Trump

"TREASONOUS HOAX!"
-- Trump on Mueller investigation

Fucker doesn't know the definition of "treason", or very many other words as well.

'I know words.  I have the best words.' - Trump, 2016 (very telling that the longest word in that sentence is 'words')

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30775 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5165 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2736 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28529 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 298969 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9923 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13