Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what happened?
RE: So what happened?
(July 23, 2019 at 7:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Daddy Vladimir likes to just watch his girls play.

Why in the hell did I read that as Daddy Vladdy?

Faints

Thanks. I'm now going to permanently think of that name when I see his image.

Just hope I don't refer to him as that in public.
(July 22, 2019 at 4:34 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 4:17 pm)Drich Wrote: I'm sorry I posted the smart person's video.. here is one more on your level.. This one has joe rogan, and is where Elon breaks it down so slow people can also understand what nurallink is.. mind you he has to smoke weed to bring it down to people like yourself but never the less he did... probably because he will want to use one of you monkey minded people as a test subject one day.
Here 'smart guy' start at 15 mins and go to 20 min. There they will in depth discuss the 'band with problem we currently have with interfacing with technology using our fingers.." then he describes in detail the transmission and reception of data from super computers.. To the point where we can up load our consciousness into a computer, store ourselves and perhaps one day down load that same consciousness into another body/clone.

Do you get where you fail? He is discussing up loading your consciousness into a super computer... that is transmitting and receiving data dumbass!

You guys are absolute morons who can not think for yourself. I can which is why I made that claim even if my exact phrasing was not used. I heard the man say you can up load your being... that is the definition of transmitting data then I heard him say you could potentially down load it into another body, that you moron is receiving data...

Do you get it yet? I know you are one of the biggest slowest  slugs on this site  so I want to make sure you understand that even if one can assign me with a dunning krugger effect, I just kicked your teeth in here and now on this subject. Why? because like I always do I have 3 or more sources to back up EVERYTHING I say.

The only mistake I made was said billion where I meant million and since the last time I looked at any of this musk as dumped an additional 80 million into this project.

not today sport, but you will learn.. you will understand there is what people say about me, verses what I am truly capable of.. which is the reason for this thread. to challenge some of you noobs into posting something topical once in a while/of merit. you tried but where you went wrong was you where trying to force what elon was doing to fit what everyone else is doing..

That some dunning kruger BS there.. as you would have the balls to assume an innovator who thinks nothing like you is only trying to toe the current line. without any research or anything you just knew I was wrong.. and you just started to fill in what you thought the truth to be...

Ah yes .... the Christian speaking. So Christ-like. LOL. You really need some chill pills.
But it's fun to push your buttons. You react like a little lap dog.
says the welp with his tail between his legs now.
You come at me and I will each and every time swing for the fences..
Quote:Besides his successes, he has a quite the record of spectacular failures. We do get where we fail. Listening to ANYTHING you say.
How about you get back to us when he actually uploads even a tiny part of one consciousness. It's STILL not what you say. And it's NOT "transmission and reception".
Sorry you were caught lying here red-handed. You said it proves something. It's not even happened yet, so obviously dumbshit, it's not proof of anything here.
citation please..
If I had Sooo many failure it would be easy for you to cite a few.. Hehe

Quote:Time to go play your little Paradox Game with the Fundie kids. Run along now and play.
Have a nice time proving how bad your Dunning-Kruger is.
You sound like a whooped dog barking his way back to his safe space.. You need to learn to justdrop the subject like your peers do when show them they are wrong.
(July 24, 2019 at 10:59 am)Drich Wrote: citation please..
If I had Sooo many failure it would be easy for you to cite a few.. Hehe

Easier to cite all of them ...

https://atheistforums.org/search.php?act...739b7f267d
(July 22, 2019 at 4:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 3:41 pm)Drich Wrote: The only jokers I've met are here, and yeah soundly beat them, I did figure out why it can be said the Jews where not slaves who built the pyramids (they where not known as jews during the time of the pyramids) they where from canaan or considered semitic nomads and tradesmen. which is exactly who history claims built the pyramids.

As far as energy now with things we have at hand.. Free nuclear power available to anyone anywhere in the world can be found just 7.5 miles down.
The deepest hole in the world is 7.5 mile down it is in russia. this hole was stopped at 7.5 miles because the water to cool the tools would flash before it got to the tool heads. meaning if we piped down water we could bring back up crazy high steam pressure. high enough to turn turbines and make conventional electricity..

So in a sense old sport... there is your perpetual motion machine. Just make it a closed loop system. Pump in cold water from a seal reservoir, down 7.5 miles have the water flash to steam allow the vapor to come back up as high pressure gas, run it through a turbine ,then a condenser then back to the radiator, and repeat.

No fuel used the turbine will spin till the steam washes away the stainless steel blades 100k years from now. the wate get pumped in as liquid turn to steam which forces it self out to the turbine via pipes runs through the turbine is recaptured by pipe system to a condenser making the water liquid again returns to a reservoir waiting to be used again. if the system is sealed then you will never need to refill the water nor need fuel to make the steam. 

Boom/mic drop.

No slaves, Canaanite or otherwise, were used in building the pyramids.

You don't describe perpetual motion.  You're using the steam to run the turbine to create (presumably) electricity.  The energy from the turbine doesn't go back into the hole.  Furthermore, this would only work if you built the turbine out of non-thermally conducive materials (you're going to need energy to pump the water into the hold in the first place).

Are you sure you're an engineer?  You sound more like someone with a subscription to Popular Mechanics  and an active imagination.

You may now pick up your mic.

Boru

come on boring you... You know I am not subject to your personal definitions... In the REAL definition of a perpetual motion machine the energy does 'have to go back into the hole.) That is you trying to move the goal posts so you do not have to admit that I literally came up with an example of a machine that will never stop working with no addition of fuel or material loss out side of wear and tear. Don't look now but that is the literal definition, and not your personal take.

per·pet·u·al mo·tion
/pərˈpeCH(əw)əl ˈmōSHən/

noun

1. a state in which movement or action is or appears to be continuous and unceasing.
    "the planet is in perpetual motion"
    • the motion of a hypothetical machine which, once activated, would run forever unless subject to an external force or to wear.
      "the age-old quest for the secret of perpetual motion"

do you see the second definition? 

This is me in a 2 min window providing you and the rest of the world with a machine that would technically run forever.

(July 22, 2019 at 5:07 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 4:34 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Ah yes .... the Christian speaking. So Christ-like. LOL. You really need some chill pills.
But it's fun to push your buttons. You react like a little lap dog.

Besides his successes, he has a quite the record of spectacular failures. We do get where we fail. Listening to ANYTHING you say.
How about you get back to us when he actually uploads even a tiny part of one consciousness. It's STILL not what you say. And it's NOT "transmission and reception".
Sorry you were caught lying here red-handed. You said it proves something. It's not even happened yet, so obviously dumbshit, it's not proof of anything here.

Time to go play your little Paradox Game with the Fundie kids. Run along now and play.
Have a nice time proving how bad your Dunning-Kruger is.

I watched the video. Nobody said anything about uploading consciousness. It's used for helping people get control around paralysis and other problems. The brain doesn't transmit or receive unless this implanted device is placed, it has batteries and the antenna outside the person's head.

You are Liar/lying. you did not watch the video I posted.

Elon literally says this up link is to communicate with AI and up load our essence into a super computer and download into another body.

And again liar, if you up load your essence to a hard drive that is transmitting data then he said our essence could literly exist indefinatly insie of these computers or be down loaded into another body...

Everyone else is using these links for what you described. Elon Musk is 10 generation away doing something something no one else is doing because they like you do not think the way he does. Elon is literally making the matrix possible! and youre too stupid to even watch these videos to confirm what he is reported to the world he is doing!

(July 22, 2019 at 5:08 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 1:07 pm)Drich Wrote: It doesn't matter sweet heart I still hear Dr. Girlfriend. Matter of fact this was written in her voice as well.

So? What's your point?

Awwwe, you changed you avatar, did I do that???

(July 22, 2019 at 5:33 pm)Amarok Wrote: Yes because musk has such a good track record in investing

... he's worth 20 billion, he owns his own space company that has put more rockets in space than most countries, created and cash out of pay pal, not to mention creates and builds electric cars on a scale the rest of the industry will take 10 years to catch up.. And now dumped 100 million dollars in neural up links. when everyone else is using them to make hearing aids work, he is building the real matrix.

So yeah even if there is work and struggle (as with blazing any new trails in a society of monkeys who prize old habits) he is literally changing and ushering in a whole different age of man. he is dragging us into the sci-fi future we all have been waiting for almost single handedly.

(July 22, 2019 at 9:10 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Thank you for demonstrating that I live rent-free, in your head. You keep saying this bs about 10 to 20 people theologizing at us, like it's a threat. LOL.
You really are nuts. We've heard it all. More than you will ever know. Someday your SICK and perverted notion of religion as judgement and a "paradox" competition will implode. 
But thanks for your impotent threats. 

When my daddy gets home, he's gonna beat up your daddy.

I'm quite sure that if a god were trying to say something, it would chose someone who could communicate clearly. 
You don't have a throne in your side, I'm rather sure. You have have a thorne, (which could have been very easily corrected by a spell/grammar checker). Then you "claim" you are successful, yet you can't speak or write English, and it appears you can't afford a spell-checker. Hmmmmm ? 
How about you provide us with three examples where you "toppled" an argument, and "broke" a paradox. Take your time. Give us the links. 
It is funny that people who are actually good at things don't have to spend all day boasting and beating their chests about how great and smart they are, and how many arguments they defeated. They just do it. I think we have a case of all hat, no cattle.

thanks for demonstrating you are not reading my post, let alone making any attempt to respond topically.

What I was saying with the 10 to 20 people railing against you was sharing with you what I go through, every day on every subject I bring up. if you go back and re read that post I also point out that none of you are willing to self examine everything you think you know and re word it or rephrase it in order to go to a christian web site and work/phrase things that would allow you to work with them for 10 years without breaking their rules as I have here.

This has nothing to do with you, narcissist.

(July 22, 2019 at 9:29 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 10:47 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: You seem to have 'endearment' and 'condescension' mixed up. Or you're just the same old asshole.

I assume you meant for it to be an inclusive or, not an exclusive or.     Where does the words "pretender" and "smarminess" fit in?

(July 22, 2019 at 4:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No slaves, Canaanite or otherwise, were used in building the pyramids.

You don't describe perpetual motion.  You're using the steam to run the turbine to create (presumably) electricity.  The energy from the turbine doesn't go back into the hole.  Furthermore, this would only work if you built the turbine out of non-thermally conducive materials (you're going to need energy to pump the water into the hold in the first place).

Are you sure you're an engineer?  You sound more like someone with a subscription to Popular Mechanics  and an active imagination.

You may now pick up your mic.

Boru

Perpetual motion machines,  Hmmmm

Odd that every geothermal fields ever developed on earth each have a limited projected service life.

In fact some of them have already reached it.   

They must be perpetual in the same sense as Jesus is eternal.

because they do not drill deep enough.

(July 22, 2019 at 9:59 pm)Amarok Wrote: One wonders if a Perpetual motion machine is so simple . Why isn't Derpch a millionaire right now.

because i just came up with it when challenged.

I also came up with a way to reconcile all of evolutionary theory with a literal 7 day creation without changing a word in either narrative, and have not cashed in here either.
You are extraordinarily bad at writing and expressing yourself.
Your point is beyond hilarious.
You're not "working" with anyone here. All you are doing is posting your ignorant foolish nonsense that NO ONE agrees with.
You are always combative and insulting.
There is a great book by a Christian author you really should read.
"How NOT To Share Your Faith" You really should order it.
Reading your stupid, ignorant angry posts is scandalous. No one reading the shit you post would want ANYTHING to do with religion.
But, DO keep it up. You're doing our work for us. Hehe
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(July 22, 2019 at 10:05 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(July 22, 2019 at 9:59 pm)Amarok Wrote: One wonders if a Perpetual motion machine is so simple . Why isn't Derpch a millionaire right now.

Hey, drich knows about perpetual motion machines!

Doesn't his stupidity, ignorance and pretension keep going forever?

I am a literal engineer (refrigerationation) in real life like that or not. I designed and sell my own designed throughout north america (US canada and the Islands) That can easily be proved next time you come to disney world I can give you a tour of my factory and commercial truck dealership (We up fit trucks with commercial refrigeration systems for food delivery.)

My ignorance, is limited to what you people tell yourself in order to ignore my work here. Again, none of you have ever addressed the content of what I have to say... only how I say it or only through personal attack.

Think about that If I was really stupid then would at least one of you be railing on my bad facts? rather look at what people have to say... when I ask for bad facts or exegetically incorrect representation of the bible, what do I get in response? a list of everything I ever did, without any details or specific citations..

Why? because all of what I say is correct or it all must be wrong. and if I am right.. you guys are in deep. so it is better to assume I am wrong.
(July 24, 2019 at 11:05 am)Drich Wrote: I also came up with a way to reconcile all of evolutionary theory with a literal 7 day creation without changing a word in either narrative, and have not cashed in here either.

Oh my. Aren't we brilliant. (You actually know nothing about either narrative).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

[Image: page1-160px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg]
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

(July 22, 2019 at 11:22 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:Free nuclear power available to anyone anywhere in the world can be found just 7.5 miles down.
The deepest hole in the world is 7.5 mile down it is in russia. this hole was stopped at 7.5 miles because the water to cool the tools would flash before it got to the tool heads. meaning if we piped down water we could bring back up crazy high steam pressure. high enough to turn turbines and make conventional electricity..

LOLOLOLOL
That's not nuclear power. You don't (even) get what nuclear power is.Other places are doing it, at less than half the distance. Engineering is not one of your many fortes.
It's known as geothermal power.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...-hot-rocks
https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environme...geothermal
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/eng...geothermal

omg... Deadpan

Google Why is it hotter the deeper you dig into the earth... Google anything before you speak out of sheer ignorance!

Oh, wait according to you I cant communicate well enough for the dumbest among you to understand a simple principle... so I will post a cartoon that way you will see where the free nuclear power comes from.

Also note, in the last 3 posts maybe 4 claims you made about me.. They only showed you where wrong, you were lying or your reading comprehension is at fault.. again 4 out of 4 times you tried to usurp what I said, and you failed.. yet here again, you are so ignorant about the world around you assume I am at error rather than google and find out for sure. This is how the dunning kruger is playing out in your life, you assume you are an authority on everything and everything that does not agree is wrong.

Learn to look shiite up dummy!

(July 23, 2019 at 1:50 am)Mathilda Wrote: What kind of nuclear power is it Drich? Fission or Fusion? Wink

see the cartoon above t-what

(July 23, 2019 at 2:16 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(July 23, 2019 at 1:50 am)Mathilda Wrote: What kind of nuclear power is it Drich? Fission or Fusion? Wink

Go easy on the guy. His last two functional brain cells fight on a  daily basis for oxygen. 

I can assure you drich doesn't even know if you should store gasoline near an open flame let alone anything about nuclear power.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/obs...rths-heat/

You guys are stupid and don't even know it because you are in the majority.. Educate yourself fool
(July 24, 2019 at 11:51 am)Drich Wrote: omg... Deadpan

Google Why is it hotter the deeper you dig into the earth... Google anything before you speak out of sheer ignorance!

Oh, wait according to you I cant communicate well enough for the dumbest among you to understand a simple principle... so I will post a cartoon that way you will see where the free nuclear power comes from.

Learn to look shiite up dummy!

see the cartoon above t-what

My what a lovely Christian gentleman he is. I gotta get me some of that religion.
The nuclear power is not available to anyone, and guess what, L'll Drishy ?
There are NO LITTLE MAKE BELIEVE men running around underground.
Your understanding of the process is WRONG. There is no DIRECT nuclear energy available.
Guess what. Even though you don't get it, the sun's energy IS directly available. The energy from the sun IS from nuclear reactions.
You came up with nothing. The free unlimited solar energy has been known for a little while now. LOL.
You really should Goggle how a nuclear energy plant works, and how it makes energy.
It's not with little men running around. 
Nuclear energy is CONVERTED to thermal energy and THEN it heats up the rocks. NO ONE is disputing that, fool.

Oh well. Better not send out your Nobel Prize invitations quite yet.
I was right about everything I said ... 100 %. Lying for Jebus is still lying. You really should see a therapist about your anger problem.

You know what's really funny.
That someone who CLAIMS to be such a "success" has all this time to spend spouting his hate on an atheist site, and not managing is great successful business. LOL

(July 23, 2019 at 5:12 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(July 23, 2019 at 3:01 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Well, majority of geothermal power is traceable to spontaneous fission of radioactive isotopes mainly in earth’s core, so it is fission.   But much of the energy released by the spontaneous fission of radioactive isotopes on earth core ultimately comes from catastrophic nucleosynthesis inside a core collapse supernova, which is a form of endothermic nuclear fusion.   So geothermal energy largely comes form nuclear fission, which in turn is largely powered by nuclear fusion.

Did you get this Drich? Anomalocaris has provided you with the answer.

You can answer my question in your own words now Smile
I provided a cartoon for you.. that way there is a chance you might be able to understand how the perpetual motion machine I came up with off the cuff will provide free and unlimited nuclear power will work.

what an idiot.. I just provided you with something previously impossible, and I'm the one being ridiculed because YOU do not understand.. IE the idea can't be evaluated by you, you need someone smarter to tell you if this will work or not.

That is what is funny to me. your minds are so small you can't take the elements I provided and vet the process as a whole, and I and the dumb one? you can't see or identify any possible weak links in the model i offered, so you attack me as a whole. that's what children do.they can isolate and identify or scrutinize specifics.. they attack the other person as a whole in hopes of gaining a mob hate to wash away a threat. rather than address specifics. this is youand you are not smart enough to even care..

Do you see how I specifically isolated a detrimental character and general failure in your logic and base reasoning? in doing so this puts everything you say or come up with in question and it describes the deficiencies in your critical thinking and abilities. I gave a specific failure.. 

What do you do? you paint with the biggest brush possible like any other slow witted racist bigot who hates or does not want to consider change because of emotion rather than reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's What Happened to the RCC.... ronedee 41 4990 October 31, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So again I asked what happened??? Drich 25 3275 July 27, 2019 at 3:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  It happened again... BrokenQuill92 38 5433 January 14, 2017 at 9:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4635 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came? Nope 66 15335 March 30, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What happened to Matthew's zombies? xpastor 77 20288 August 8, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did this really happened? Zidneya 5 2091 June 8, 2014 at 8:18 am
Last Post: vorlon13