Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So again I asked what happened???
So again I asked what happened???
If you did not follow the last thread.. 

I pointed out the nature of how most of you work. you do not speak topically you tend to ignore science truth logic and fact and attack me personally with a never ending onslaught of personal BS.. from the legit like spelling and grammar to the stereotypical lumping my messages in with all other christian/religions. to the pinnacle of me just being a liar or just plain stupid.

So i decided to play a little game and alot of you contributed. Initially I did not start out with this in mind but I wanted to show you in great depth and detail what I said was true about the closed minded kill the messenger because you are too lazy to address the message way things are done here.So one of you claimed that i could come up with a perpetual motion machine and I did in about two minutes on the surface. some of you started with the technical stuff so i began to do what I always to and that is research. I quickly found out that my perpetual motion machine by definition isn't one because it extrapolated fuel in the form of geothermal heat.  but i decided to see if any of you would do enough research on the subject to address my claim topically. 

Not one of you.. Most of you followed two people who kind lead the charge when it came to anything resembling a tech question. the rest trying to take the point they made and pound it in even after I gave a scientifically sound answer.. IE most of you did not know enough about the subject to identify a legit response. yet most of you participated in this witch hunt anyway not know anything of the subject at hand.. I let this go for 4 days. keeping up with all of the tech question till you all began to repeat yourselves and I ended it.

Just to show how little effort anyone who participated put into a scientific subject. let a lone a biblical one. Then I want you all to look at the 20 pages of personal insult and attack that replaced what once use to be well thought out commentary and discourse. I get getting angry and saying things in a moment. but to push illiterate and liar narrative on me for DAYS because you can't logically or topically argue a scientific point?!?! one made avaible to anyone via google??

And then one of you has the nerve to insult me for looking things up? and not pretending to know everything like you guys?!?!?

How screwed up have "educated people become"

Again what happened is this place falling apart or are all liberal types going the way of the political parties and just de-evolving to the poit where everything is argued via emotion and completely devoid of fact logic and reason? the fact you hate is enough and all you need do is name call till the other person yeilds.
RE: So again I asked what happened???
Why should anyone give a shit what the Bible says? And by the way, you name-call all the time, so STFU.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
He is a legend on his own mind.
(July 25, 2019 at 2:20 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Why should anyone give a shit what the Bible says? And by the way, you name-call all the time, so STFU.

no your right I do. not the same though..

I do not try and label someone to discredit their work.

I discredit their work and add a stinger/name as a demand to do better. to think harder to push yourself beyond what you know. to force those who want to know to grow not only in wisdom but in humility. To be wrong and own it. Not as a means to try and avoid the topic.

That is the picture you all have painted these last 4 days.

I answer every single question and get frustrated in the effort because it take all of 2 mins to call me a name even if I spend an hour looking up the question you asked just to bait me into calling me a name.

Christian does not mean better than. I am just like you in that regard. it means forgiven. You get made I get mad you want to shake someone for not hearing you out so do i. at the end of the day though none of that carries over. you and i can have a knock down drag out fight for a week and the very next post if you ask a sincere question I am obligated to stop and provide you with a real answer. I can't hold a grudge or belittle anyone if they are being real.
(July 25, 2019 at 2:18 pm)Drich Wrote: Again what happened is this place falling apart or are all liberal types going the way of the political parties and just de-evolving to the poit where everything is argued via emotion and completely devoid of fact logic and reason? the fact you hate is enough and all you need do is name call till the other person yeilds.

I for one think that allowing the presence of such as the likes of you (not by your religion, because you would sell god for a deal) is one of the things that decreased the level of thought on this forum. I dare anyone here to say that I never asked to ban your ass out of here. You haven't, you don't and you will never have anything to offer yo this forum. If anything, you made more atheists with your ego driven mania.

So, my peers were right. You do more for disbeluef in gods, than I ever could.
(July 25, 2019 at 2:29 pm)LastPoet Wrote: He is a legend on his own mind.

4 days sport..

any one of you could have toppled my whole argument if you just look up the word perpetual motion machine. Not one of you did. so yeah i kicked in teeth for 4 days till i got board with it all and showed you how to scientifically defeat my argument... i left myself wide open to honest scrutiny for 4 days and not one of you had it in you to honestly look at a topic you put yourself in the middle of for 4 days and what 15 pages?

What did you do, what was you contribution? oh, that's right you named called for 4 days.
So what does that make you in your own mind?
Lol, more of this nonsense?

This...drich, this is why no one asks you shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 25, 2019 at 2:45 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(July 25, 2019 at 2:18 pm)Drich Wrote: Again what happened is this place falling apart or are all liberal types going the way of the political parties and just de-evolving to the poit where everything is argued via emotion and completely devoid of fact logic and reason? the fact you hate is enough and all you need do is name call till the other person yeilds.

I for one think that allowing the presence of such as the likes of you (not by your religion, because you would sell god for a deal) is one of the things that decreased the level of thought on this forum. I dare anyone here to say that I never asked to ban your ass out of here. You haven't, you don't and you will never have anything to offer yo this forum. If anything, you made more atheists with your ego driven mania.

So, my peers were right. You do more for disbeluef in gods, than I ever could.
See what did I say I even call it and you can't help yourself more personal bs..

Let's break down your 'rebuttal'
Quote:I for one think that allowing the presence of such as the likes of you (not by your religion, because you would sell god for a deal) is one of the things that decreased the level of thought on this forum.

I would sell God for any good deal... anyone else here HONESTLY think that if so why? what have I sold god out for in the past? or is that how you view all of christianity? or is that what you did?
Because i can remember a time despite you all waving friendship at me if i would only sell out god that i actually did! So again example? No?? you don't have one imagine that another baseless accusation.

Quote: I dare anyone here to say that I never asked to ban your ass out of here.
completely irrelevent to anything.. I have never blocked anyone here I have never shunned a Pm r personal request to pray for some one I have never ignored an email or offer to any of you anything in my power to help a given situation.... again so what what does any of that have to do with you attacking me rather than being able to speak on topic?

Quote:You haven't, you don't and you will never have anything to offer yo this forum.
S. if i ever one made a .25cent contribution this forum then that proves you wrong.. So then what if I'm not here for the forum but the people in it? what if I helped maybe one or two of them? how much more wrong could you be? could you ever admit it? I honestly do not care one way or another.. I just want people to see how broad the definition of contribute if properly viewed effects this subject.

Quote:If anything, you made more atheists with your ego driven mania.
My goal is not to bring people to god moron it is to answer any question people might have. I don't care if you goto heaven or not. my only real concern is when you are judged and if it does not go well you are not in the position of not having known or not having access to the truth. your chice is your own and i respect it even if it is not what I would choose. I just want people to make a true and informed choice.
What happened? Ask, seek, knock made you bolder but much dumber.
(July 25, 2019 at 2:58 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Lol, more of this nonsense?

This...drich, this is why no one asks you shit.

isn't your line, "liar?" aren't you the liar guy? meaning isnt that how you respond to everything? Ei what ever I say you supposed to say liar, you are not supposed to offer a lie.. because we all know the real reason you do not ask me questions and it was spelled out over the last thread.. after all you had a scientific way of shutting me down by just look up the defining word being discussed!! and we got 4 days of liar and drich is stupid..

Why offer another lie or another attack when I am calling you all out on some seriously fallacious reasoning/the lack of reasoning all together and the default to group think attack tactics?

don't you get tired of name calling?

don't you want something better for yourself?

or are you ok with this devolution meltdown atheism seems to be going through?

(July 25, 2019 at 3:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: What happened?   Ask, seek, knock made you bolder but much dumber.
I just kicked the shite out of you and all of your buddies intellectually in that last thread or are you for real too stupid to understand how that all went down?

I played a game with you for 4 days allowing you guys to do what you do not only that before all of that happened I called how you all would respond in the op... then let you go for 4 days of your best work and despite what I called you idiots did everything I said you would do. and now I am shaming you for it.

Do you get it now? if not ask one of your atheist friends to explain it to you... I beat you all like I always do, it just this time unless you are literally delusional... you can't deny it...

All except dee.. because he/she wrote the word fuel once 

but the rest of you... morons.. 

Normally i only take one or two of you on so the rest of you can be in denial... this time i took all of you one and got you all at once. That is probably what you notice as me being  bolder. in reality nothing has changed just the fact that all of you got served at one time rather than one at a time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's What Happened to the RCC.... ronedee 41 4061 October 31, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So what happened? Drich 230 20797 July 31, 2019 at 11:01 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Have you ever asked a Christian this...? Gimple 60 13961 April 14, 2017 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  It happened again... BrokenQuill92 38 4634 January 14, 2017 at 9:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3331 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4132 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came? Nope 66 14050 March 30, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What happened to Matthew's zombies? xpastor 77 18828 August 8, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did this really happened? Zidneya 5 1983 June 8, 2014 at 8:18 am
Last Post: vorlon13