Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 2:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has.
Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has.
Just now, while paying my cell phone bill, the the call center guy asked me if there was anything else I could help him with.

Normally I get a chuckle when I respond, "Can you get me a date with Angelina Jolie?" 

I got krickets from this guy. All the other times I got a laugh or sarcastic response. 

Have you ever told a joke that works most of the time only to have it fall flat other times? 

Add your joke here, and describe the few times someone looked at you with a third eye.
RE: Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has.
"I'll have five Powerball tickets, and push the winner button this time, please."
I often ask for the winning lotto numbers.
At checkout -

Cashier: Would you like exact change?

Me: I sure would. It would be nice for a change to see that the public school sysyems ARE capable of success in education.

That usually freezes them in their tracks for a while....
"Do you take cash with picture ID?"
When patients call me a whore, I calmly tell them... 
"Now, that's just untrue. I quit prostitution weeks ago."

They never laugh, but it usually stops their ranting dead in it's tracks.
(October 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: At checkout -

Me: I sure would. It would be nice for a change to see that the public school sysyems ARE capable of success in education.

BTW, I taught Chemistry and Physics at a suburban public high school in So. CA for twenty years.  Great, high achieving students, excellent teaching staff, wonderful administration and terrific and responsive school district.  I am retired now, and have little fear for the future that they will control.

So there!
Disappointing theists since 1968!
A friend and I were in the dairy recently picking up a few things when a cop walked in.  I immediately pointed at my mate and said, 'He's the one you want!'

The copper didn't smile, but I didn't get arrested either.  So, all good.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 19, 2019 at 2:44 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote:
(October 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: At checkout -

BTW, I taught Chemistry and Physics at a suburban public high school in So. CA for twenty years.  Great, high achieving students, excellent teaching staff, wonderful administration and terrific and responsive school district.  I am retired now, and have little fear for the future that they will control.

So there!

GIGO.

We have some real inbred mouth breathers around here these days...
(October 19, 2019 at 3:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A friend and I were in the dairy recently picking up a few things when a cop walked in.  I immediately pointed at my mate and said, 'He's the one you want!'

The copper didn't smile, but I didn't get arrested either.  So, all good.

Boru

It is funny you should mention that.

A few months ago, my regular cab driver dropped me off at the grocery store. I went in shopped for some time, came out and  she told me I had to wait because she had locked the keys in the car. But the cab companies had a deal with the cops in the county if that happened to call them and they would break into the cars for free.

So I come out, she tells me she got locked out. Both of us have to wait, which was not a problem. So the cops show up. and break out the slim jim, go about getting in the car, and I make the comment, " Don't feel bad, I've done that before." And she, being a smart ass, says, "You've broken into a car before?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ladies, have you ever faked the big O? ignoramus 39 4871 April 30, 2018 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1460 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers! Whateverist 12 2623 February 9, 2017 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Best (and possibly most bored) Dad Ever rexbeccarox 15 2939 June 5, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Have you ever------ Oldandeasilyconfused 31 4218 December 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I Wasn't Sure If This Should Go Here or Minimalist 0 919 September 14, 2011 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Best Onion, in ever. In ever. Skipper 5 1677 March 3, 2011 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Jaysyn