Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Trump has blamed the WHO for not addressing Coronavirus quickly enough.

It is to laugh.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 15, 2020 at 5:15 am)Mr Greene Wrote:
(April 15, 2020 at 2:54 am)Nomad Wrote: Turns out he wasn't.  As the latest reports have shown any efforts to root out anti-semitism were stymied by the party's right wing which was too busy trying to ensure that the will of the membership was carried through.

But hey, a despicable tory is better for the UK than anybody who would advocate for policies that help it.  And any lie is justifiable in that goal.  Amirite?

And the whitewash commences...
But then it really isn't surprising that the supporters of Corbynism now seek to attack the centre-left Labour traditonalists (as indeed they did before, trying to dismiss them as right wing) who would normally vote for a donkey if it had a red rosette but actually voted Tory simply due to the toxicity of Corbynism.
Accept they act just like tories (because centrist are status quo cronies )

And the only "toxic " about corbyn is his detractors  lies

(April 15, 2020 at 12:36 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(April 15, 2020 at 2:54 am)Nomad Wrote: Yes, yes, we know you love tyranny and hatred and hate facts.  No need to be so blatant about it.

Turns out he wasn't.  As the latest reports have shown any efforts to root out anti-semitism were stymied by the party's right wing which was too busy trying to ensure that the will of the membership was carried through.

But hey, a despicable tory is better for the UK than anybody who would advocate for policies that help it.  And any lie is justifiable in that goal.  Amirite?

The was in the second last paragraph should be a "wasn't" by the way.  Nu Labor has never been interested in the will of the party membership.  They're too interested in being extremely relaxed about the super-rich not paying taxes, just like their tory brothers.

(April 15, 2020 at 5:15 am)Mr Greene Wrote: And the whitewash commences...

What whitewash? The Labour party are taking it very seriously, mainly because it's hurting the media narrative.

But then you wouldn't cop that given your political savvy is in the same bottomless pit with your historical knowledge.
Yup 

The Tory loons and their zionist leash holders 

The back stabbing status quo Neo liberals 

And their lapdogs in the press

(April 15, 2020 at 12:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Trump has blamed the WHO for not addressing Coronavirus quickly enough.

It is to laugh.

Boru
While thy did lie .Non of that excuses Trumps lack of action
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

So any comments on trump appointing his obviously qualified staff (to include his kids). that are not just there because they're loya I'm sure,l to the "Let's restart America" campaign. I'd love to see the East and West Coast consortium, come up with a better plan, implementation and quicker response than Trump's "Brain Trust". This one boggled me a little.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(April 15, 2020 at 3:26 pm)tackattack Wrote: So any comments on trump appointing his obviously qualified staff (to include his kids). that are not just there because they're loya I'm sure,l to the "Let's restart America"  campaign. I'd love to see the East and West Coast consortium, come up with a better plan, implementation and quicker response than Trump's "Brain Trust". This one boggled me a little.

It boggles me a lot. Trump doesn’t seem to grasp that he can’t force local and state economies to reopen. Why? Because he wasn’t the one who shut them down.

Boru
So North Korea is launching missiles again 

Remember when Trumpists were telling us how "historical" that meeting was
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 15, 2020 at 4:05 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: So North Korea is launching missiles again 

Remember when Trumpists were telling us how "historical" that meeting was

Trump’s dealings with North Korea is like a man who watches ‘Braveheart’ over and over in the hope that Wallace will eventually get away.

Boru
(April 15, 2020 at 1:58 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(April 15, 2020 at 5:15 am)Mr Greene Wrote: And the whitewash commences...
But then it really isn't surprising that the supporters of Corbynism now seek to attack the centre-left Labour traditonalists (as indeed they did before, trying to dismiss them as right wing) who would normally vote for a donkey if it had a red rosette but actually voted Tory simply due to the toxicity of Corbynism.
Accept they act just like tories (because centrist are status quo cronies )

(April 15, 2020 at 12:36 pm)Nomad Wrote: The was in the second last paragraph should be a "wasn't" by the way.  Nu Labor has never been interested in the will of the party membership.  They're too interested in being extremely relaxed about the super-rich not paying taxes, just like their tory brothers.

What whitewash? The Labour party are taking it very seriously, mainly because it's hurting the media narrative.

But then you wouldn't cop that given your political savvy is in the same bottomless pit with your historical knowledge.
Yup 

Well that would be good demonstration of the schism that's ripping the Labour party apart and why Sir Keir's position is doomed, condemning the party to the political wilderness.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(April 15, 2020 at 4:18 pm)Mr Greene Wrote:
(April 15, 2020 at 1:58 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Accept they act just like tories (because centrist are status quo cronies )

Yup 

Well that would be good demonstration of the schism that's ripping the Labour party apart and why Sir Keir's position is doomed, condemning the party to the political wilderness.
Not really 

1.There is a schism .But ripping the party apart is a bit of an exaggeration.

2.Sir Keir isn't doomed .It won't be easy to navigate .But it's not doomed 

3.As for the wilderness. hardly
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

And what common ground is there between you and the: "back-stabbing neo-liberal -just like Tories and their Zionist leash holders Centrists"?
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(April 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm)Mr Greene Wrote: And what common ground is there between you and the: "back-stabbing neo-liberal -just like Tories and their Zionist leash holders Centrists"?
That's simple neither of us wants the labour party to die
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30782 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5166 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2737 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28531 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 299584 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37174 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9925 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13