Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
Has ACB answered any question? I mean, is the committee even sure she has acknowledged when they address her by name? She has that constant 1,000 km stare in her eyes, as if she's not even really there.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Trump's wall comes tumbling down 
Tumbling down 
Tumbling down 
Trump's wall comes tumbling down 
Poor poor Donny Hehe

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/appe...nstruction

Republicans caught using fake election drop boxes 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/po...boxes.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca-gop...rop-boxes/

Hypocrites  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I wonder what kind of "help" will Russians provide Republicans?

Quote:There are even more Republicans working to enable the Russians to help Trump this time

In addition, the statement notes, “pro-Russia Ukrainian parliamentarian Andriy Derkach is spreading claims about corruption — including through publicizing leaked phone calls — to undermine former Vice President Biden’s candidacy and the Democratic Party.”

Derkach and his Russian allies despise Biden, who spearheaded the administration’s efforts to reform Ukraine, rein in its oligarchs, and diminish Russian influence. They have attempted to depict Biden’s reform efforts as a corrupt plot to enrich his son Hunter.

Derkach has been working openly with Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. None of this is a secret.

Giuliani told the Washington Post earlier this summer that Derkach “doesn’t seem pro-Russian to me.” In case that ruse was fooling anybody, U.S. intelligence has now officially described Derkach as an organ of Russian political interference.

In reality, it is not a scandal about Biden at all. It’s a scandal about Republican cooperation with a Russian propaganda campaign.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/...ction.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Just a genuine question/observation about the far right in this country.

Why oh why is it about 98% of their policy is about "Triggering Liberals"? I just discussed with a Trump supporter who says he supports Trump because it triggers Liberals. Is this seriously how just about every Trump supporter thinks? Is that their entire basis for existing? It all makes sense now though. The flags, the in your face about their support for Fat Donny, and so on. They probably are hurting most from his policies, but don't give a shit since to them this is like a petty sports rivalry to them. This country is fucked beyond repair if this man is reelected again. 

I have also noticed the other aspect of the GOP is they run solely on fear. The anti-Biden ads from Trump are just that. Anti Biden ads. They don't really tout what Trump can do for America, other than how evil apparently Biden is. It's the same with McSmelly here in AZ. Her ads consist of nothing more than accusations that Mark Kelly will take away our guns, let Antifa invade the suburbs, and kill white people. 

But while I have plenty of issues with Dems, it seems a lot of them run on actual policy. I don't seem to recall this behavior as far back as 2012, but my memory of that year was so fuzzy. After all, that year I made the mistake of trying pineapple pizza, got a concussion, and graduated High School.
I've seen it, too- the "triggering liberals". I know a person who also lumps anything vaguely helpful like the ACA as "on the road to communism". I just asked her if she's on Social Security and Medicare. didn't get a response, just a blank look.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Search US Budget as percentage of GDP by president.  The party of fiscal responsibility and economic growth is all talk and no game.  Every Republican president since Eisenhower has been a shit show, while the Democrats have mixed success with failures.  Not that today's Red Ties and closet Republicans posing as libertarians are honest enough to admit all that.  But that why they're mad.
(October 14, 2020 at 4:35 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I wonder what kind of "help" will Russians provide Republicans?

Quote:There are even more Republicans working to enable the Russians to help Trump this time

In addition, the statement notes, “pro-Russia Ukrainian parliamentarian Andriy Derkach is spreading claims about corruption — including through publicizing leaked phone calls — to undermine former Vice President Biden’s candidacy and the Democratic Party.”

Derkach and his Russian allies despise Biden, who spearheaded the administration’s efforts to reform Ukraine, rein in its oligarchs, and diminish Russian influence. They have attempted to depict Biden’s reform efforts as a corrupt plot to enrich his son Hunter.

Derkach has been working openly with Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. None of this is a secret.

Giuliani told the Washington Post earlier this summer that Derkach “doesn’t seem pro-Russian to me.” In case that ruse was fooling anybody, U.S. intelligence has now officially described Derkach as an organ of Russian political interference.

In reality, it is not a scandal about Biden at all. It’s a scandal about Republican cooperation with a Russian propaganda campaign.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/...ction.html

Given the Russian reaction to republican cack handed efforts to get a win out of START treaty negotiations (essentially unilaterally stating that Putain agreed with trump to cut back on Russia's tactical nuke stockpile), which was angry denial; Putain lis likely signalling that he's abandoned trump.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 15, 2020 at 2:42 am)Nomad Wrote:
(October 14, 2020 at 4:35 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I wonder what kind of "help" will Russians provide Republicans?

Given the Russian reaction to republican cack handed efforts to get a win out of START treaty negotiations (essentially unilaterally stating that Putain agreed with trump to cut back on Russia's tactical nuke stockpile), which was angry denial; Putain lis likely signalling that he's abandoned trump.

Trump can simply claim victory, you know, like when he declared North Korea no longer a threat.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 15, 2020 at 4:28 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 15, 2020 at 2:42 am)Nomad Wrote: Given the Russian reaction to republican cack handed efforts to get a win out of START treaty negotiations (essentially unilaterally stating that Putain agreed with trump to cut back on Russia's tactical nuke stockpile), which was angry denial; Putain lis likely signalling that he's abandoned trump.

Trump can simply claim victory, you know, like when he declared North Korea no longer a threat.

Boru

Doesn't everyone count on Trump claiming victory, regardless of the results of the election? I mean, what does Trump think why anyone votes? It seems as-if, to him, that it's just the song and dance people do, to get the job.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Trump reaches new depths with conspiracies

Quote:To know anything about Donald Trump is to recognize his preoccupation with conspiracy theories. In fact, the Republican relied on a racist conspiracy theory as part of his rise to political prominence, and without it, he likely wouldn't be president today.

None of his conspiracy theories have ever been proven right, but he can't seem to help himself.

Even those who've come to expect Trump to embrace some strange conspiracies, however, probably didn't see some of his latest doozies coming.

To be sure, many of the president's recent conspiracy theories have gone largely overlooked because they've become so common. He recently suggested the FDA is conspiring against him on a coronavirus vaccine, for example, and it didn't cause much of a stir. The political world was similarly unmoved when Trump suggested Ruth Bader Ginsburg's dying wish may have also been the result of a Democratic conspiracy.

Yesterday, however, as a Washington Post report noted, the president went quite a bit further.

One retweet alleged that Biden and former president Barack Obama “may have had Seal Team 6 killed” and that a “CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof.” Another suggested that the CIA kept bin Laden in Iran, before having him transferred to Pakistan for Obama’s “trophy kill” ahead of the 2012 election.

As one might expect, the theory is quite convoluted, utterly ridiculous, and not worth pondering in any real detail.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30780 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5166 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2737 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28530 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 299491 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9925 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13