Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
It’s not really a surprise, but the Senate just overrode Trump’s veto of the defense bill.

He’s becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing day.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
So it seems that Republicans are trying to feed off Trump's political corpse in order to win some of his base

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 2, 2021 at 2:37 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: So it seems that Republicans are trying to feed off Trump's political corpse in order to win some of his base

Not surprising - that's what maggots are for in the first place.

Boru
(January 2, 2021 at 2:37 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: So it seems that Republicans are trying to feed off Trump's political corpse in order to win some of his base

How is it any time the right in US politics has broken the system, there are right-wingers around to call for the left to "heal the divide". All three of those talking heads are right wingers.

The quicker the Democratic party stops listening to these types of people, the better for both the party and the country.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(January 2, 2021 at 7:44 am)Nomad Wrote:

How is it any time the right in US politics has broken the system, there are right-wingers around to call for the left to "heal the divide".  All three of those talking heads are right wingers.

The quicker the Democratic party stops listening to these types of people, the better for both the party and the country.

Bipartisanship is just one of the things Republicans will start pretending to care about (again), now that you're about to have a democrat in the White House. You know, like deficits, bad language, family values, presidential vacations, ethics, conflicts of interest, etc.

Boru
Does Biden play golf? I'll be waiting for the chump's followers to raise an unholy stink if he goes to play some.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Apparently Cruz's daughter has put up a vid on instagram basically saying, "I don't know how you all found out my dad's Ted Cruz since I try to hide that connection," and then going on about how ge's an idiot.

Best line, "he doesn't do sedition, he barely does missionary"...

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(January 2, 2021 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Apparently Cruz's daughter has put up a vid on instagram basically saying, "I don't know how you all found out my dad's Ted Cruz since I try to hide that connection," and then going on about how ge's an idiot.

Well, someone has to defend family honor since Ted Cruz has been defending Trump’s assaults on democracy with more energy than he defended his own family against Trump’s assaults on his wife and father.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 2, 2021 at 9:46 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(January 2, 2021 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Apparently Cruz's daughter has put up a vid on instagram basically saying, "I don't know how you all found out my dad's Ted Cruz since I try to hide that connection," and then going on about how ge's an idiot.

Well, someone has to defend family honor since Ted Cruz has been defending Trump’s assaults on democracy with more energy than he defended his own family against Trump’s assaults on his wife and father.

She goes on about how he's not very bright, and the reason he's acting up now is because he's scared, "like a frightened dog with its dick out."

I can't verify it is his daughter.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(January 2, 2021 at 9:55 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I can't verify it is his daughter.

Did she look like this? Although the video was taken 4 years ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30775 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5165 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2736 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28529 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 298980 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9923 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13