Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 5:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(January 20, 2021 at 2:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 20, 2021 at 2:02 pm)Angrboda Wrote: I'm guessing they have to use immunosuppressants to get that to work.

None of the panda embryos were brought to term and several of the cats in the experiment died of pneumonia during pregnancy, but the embroys DID appear to thrive prior to dissection.

Boru

Pandas are closer to cats than humans: both cats and pandas are carnivora.
"I've see 'em stalk, attack and kill their prey. I tell you it ain't a pretty sight, what with bamboo guts spread all over the place."
At work.

So...

Something is pushing the matter of our reality apart. (At 'Cosmic' scales)

What if it was another reality pushing our reality apart?

Like, as a poor analogy, our reality is the CO2 foam that form and expands on/in a fizzy drink?

And this 'Reality expanding against the surrounding reality' is happening in a fractal like pattern?

As our reality fades into potential 'Heat death', the reality 'Within' is still doing its reality stuff even as another reality pushes that apart......

It's reality all the way down.......
They said making a lamp out of if it was a stupid idea. Ha.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
This moment will not come again, and this one. I will have to wait for a minute for the next minute's moment will come. On and on.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
It looks like the boys' locker room flooded again. There are fæces everywhere!

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:Walter Becker (bass) and Donald Fagen (vocals, keyboards) were the core members of Steely Dan throughout its variety of incarnations. The two met at Bard College in New York in 1967 and began playing in bands together shortly afterward. The duo played in a number of groups -- including the Bad Rock Group, which featured future comedic actor Chevy Chase on drums -- which ranged from jazz to progressive rock. Eventually, Becker and Fagen began composing songs together, hoping to become professional songwriters in the tradition of the Brill Building. In 1970, the pair joined Jay & the Americans' backing band, performing under pseudonyms; Becker chose Gustav Mahler, while Fagen used Tristan Fabriani. They stayed with Jay & the Americans until halfway through 1971, when they recorded the soundtrack for the low-budget film You Gotta Walk It Like You Talk It, which was produced by the Americans' Kenny Vance. Following the recording of the soundtrack, Becker and Fagen attempted to start a band with Denny Dias, but the venture was unsuccessful. Barbra Streisand recorded the Fagen/Becker composition "I Mean to Shine" on her album Barbra Joan Streisand, released in August 1971, and the duo met producer Gary Katz, who hired them as staff songwriters for ABC/Dunhill in Los Angeles, where he had just become a staff producer. Katz suggested that Becker and Fagen form a band as a way to record their songs, and Steely Dan -- who took their name from a dildo in William Burroughs' Naked Lunch -- were formed shortly afterward.

(AllMusic.com)
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Flipping through my address book as I had a piece of mail returned and ran across my grandparents' address. I thought it was so cool that their PO Box number was 1. I think my uncle has it now.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

I think the space bar on this keyboard has issues. Confused
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This one?

[Image: starwarscantina.0.0.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2791 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2345 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2720 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2543 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6595 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2391 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1350 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1403 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 992 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1242 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous