Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 2:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
RE: What are you listening to right now?
cool tune aleialoura...

somehow makes me wanna listen to some old stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12kcpP-8j...ure=relmfu

don't really know why, but thanks! Wink

Meow!

GREG
Moral is as moral does and as moral wishes it all too be. - MoS

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPn-SFLSg9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2976JXlWh...ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwb-3iLBxc

Hey... I'm a big "Placebo" fan... (funny that I don't care for placebos such a 'faith') Have had the pleasure to see them live 3 times.

Oddly enough, this song came to mind when I heard your post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaysTVcounI

Now I know what I'm gonna be listening too the next 3 hours at the fitness center. Cool Shades

btw... many moons ago I was in a band (NLM) that opened for Henry's band, "Black Flag"... "The Dead Kennedys" were there too. Jello Biafra threw up in my back pack... I took it as a compliment! Just me showing my age here.

Henry and I were often mistaken for brothers. I'm just a bit less buffed and lack the ink.

Meow!

GREG

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
[youtube]JatgQJ99yOY[/youtube]

Fucking bastards! Big Grin They make it look soooo easy!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

"aint no justice, just us".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Cake - Never There
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Hey Jaysyn!

Thanks for making me dance in my livingroom; thus confusing my cats quite well.

Cake is one of my favs in terms of "geek rock"...

This came to mind as a result....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEVbhqkKhY

This guy's Dad is the person who developed the "many worlds interpretation" of the universe and managed to one up Nils Bohr. He was 24 at the time... not disrespect to good ol' Nils.

Hope you like it.

Meow!

GREG

BTW, Greg, your topic is merged with an identical one. And I moved it to Media.
Not your fault, though. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Listening List Foxaèr 25 1062 April 14, 2024 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3266 191220 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Early Maids ... For your listening pleasure. ignoramus 4 751 June 14, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What are you watching right now? account_inactive 390 21526 January 6, 2017 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Joods
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 26888 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Edwardo Piet 2 2478 December 21, 2008 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet