Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
If open-carry was universally illegal, it's doubtful the kid would have killed anyone.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 14, 2021 at 7:46 am)Nomad Wrote:
(November 13, 2021 at 6:25 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Biker, has been very clear and reasonable. There are no innocents here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And here we have Chad Wooters true nature rearing its ugly head again.  You just can't pretend to be a reasonable and honest member of society for long can you Wooters?

Moderator Notice
Neo has asked that his previous username no longer be used to address him as a matter of privacy. Staff expect that this request be respected. Please and thank you.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
@arewethereyet

Apologies, I didn’t notice you beat me to it. ❤️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I think the only hope for some sort of conviction on something now, considering the prosecution really mishandled the trial, is for him to drill home the fact that Kyle knowingly had possession of a firearm he didn't have the legal right to posses, transported it across state lines illegally, then claimed he was there to lend medical aid and put out fires. Since when does it take an AR-15 to lend medical aid or put out fires? I think the prosecution needs to drill that home during the closing argument.

My bet is the murder charges won't stick, unfortunately. But at a minimum he should get felony's on the possession and illegal transport charges. That might stick. It would also prevent him from ever owning a firearm for the rest of his life.
(November 14, 2021 at 12:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I think the only hope for some sort of conviction on something now, considering the prosecution really mishandled the trial, is for him to drill home the fact that Kyle knowingly had possession of a firearm he didn't have the legal right to posses, transported it across state lines illegally, then claimed he was there to lend medical aid and put out fires. Since when does it take an AR-15 to lend medical aid or put out fires? I think the prosecution needs to drill that home during the closing argument.

My bet is the murder charges won't stick, unfortunately. But at a minimum he should get felony's on the possession and illegal transport charges. That might stick. It would also prevent him from ever owning a firearm for the rest of his life.

First of all, it's felonies - as in more than one.

As for the prevent him to own a firearm...that ain't happenin' captain. It could mean it's not legal for him to own a firearm but certainly won't prevent him from owning one.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The prosecution didn't have to mishandle the trial, and the judge didn't have to be a loon. There was always a better than even chance he walked. Hell..he literally walked directly after he did it. Cops passed him up, told him to go home, and continued along looking for the real criminals™.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Moderator Notice
Thread ban lifted but it is requested that this behavior not continue.  Thank you for your cooperation.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

They’re totally gonna let him off aren’t they?🤦🏾‍♀️
Depends on what you mean. It helps to be able to slap somebody on the wrist when you want to let them walk for murder. Maintain the pretense.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Happened to catch him on a TV crying while I was leaving work, and it just doesn't come across as genuine.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 45388 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 7429 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 488 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Good strategy if you face an impending trial abaris 2 666 August 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Adnan Syed Gets a New Trial SteelCurtain 0 383 July 1, 2016 at 4:35 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Texas Governor declares Feb 2nd Chris Kyle Day Aroura 51 7110 May 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Wesolowski found dead before trial Longhorn 9 2455 August 28, 2015 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Chris Kyle AFTT47 6 1468 January 21, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13