Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 8:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I've made a new video against low-carb diets
RE: I've made a new video against low-carb diets
(April 27, 2022 at 3:53 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 3:12 pm)Fireball Wrote: Ima go eat some coconut!

Well, it’s been nice knowing you. 😛

Choked on coconut, damn you!  Panic
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I’m not a nutritionist, but I think you should be able to de-saturate the fat by deep-frying your coconuts in lard.

Follow me for more healthy living tips.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 27, 2022 at 1:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: In honor of this thread, I am currently enjoying two eggs over medium, a slice of toast, and some bacon.

No coconut though - not a fan.

I like living dangerously.

Good plan.

I might do bacon and eggs for dinner tonight.

Not a fan of coconut, either.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(April 27, 2022 at 6:10 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 1:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: In honor of this thread, I am currently enjoying two eggs over medium, a slice of toast, and some bacon.

No coconut though - not a fan.

I like living dangerously.

Good plan.

I might do bacon and eggs for dinner tonight.

Not a fan of coconut, either.

Breakfast food for dinner is the best.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 27, 2022 at 5:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m not a nutritionist, but I think you should be able to de-saturate the fat by deep-frying your coconuts in lard.

Boru

Deep-fry bacon wrapped coconuts in lard.

And, yeah, I can eat traditional breakfast foods any time.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 27, 2022 at 5:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m not a nutritionist, but I think you should be able to de-saturate the fat by deep-frying your coconuts in lard.

Boru

I have to admit that I actually didn't eat any coconut, earlier. I have sinned against you. (Jimmy Swaggart reference). I WILL actually fry some bacon tomorrow and throw some coconut flakes on it. What's the worst that could happen? My head explodes? I love bacon, and I eat about 2 pounds a year. Sadly, I eat even less coconut. Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
First time reader of this thread. Cant believe that threads like this exist. Cant believe people have nutty ideas like....oh wait, just another thursday.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
LadyForCamus Wrote:Without a crystal ball, I’m not sure how any reasonable, evidence-minded person could make such an assertion as “they would have developed heart disease if only they didn’t die in that car crash.”
How can you equate "evidence-minded" with "reasonable"? Aren't they almost the opposite? I mean, "evidence-minded" means "empirical", rather than "reasonable", right?
(April 28, 2022 at 1:19 am)Deesse23 Wrote: First time reader of this thread. Cant believe that threads like this exist. Cant believe people have nutty ideas like....oh wait, just another thursday.

What do you mean by "nutty idea"?
(April 30, 2022 at 12:20 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote:
LadyForCamus Wrote:Without a crystal ball, I’m not sure how any reasonable, evidence-minded person could make such an assertion as “they would have developed heart disease if only they didn’t die in that car crash.”
How can you equate "evidence-minded" with "reasonable"? Aren't they almost the opposite? I mean, "evidence-minded" means "empirical", rather than "reasonable", right?

You must be trolling me at this point, right? 

Do everyone in the world a favor and stick to computers. If that.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ketogenic Diets against Epilepsy FlatAssembler 30 3182 May 20, 2020 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Vaccines: Low trust in vaccination 'a global crisis' zebo-the-fat 20 2186 September 6, 2019 at 8:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Diets according to brain biologist from Russia purplepurpose 10 1880 November 15, 2018 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Are there situations where it is better to have a low IQ? Alexmahone 41 6931 July 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
Rainbow What science says about plant-based diets (Vegan) NeotericNinja 68 8987 May 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Submerged/sunken man-made object phobia. Creed of Heresy 14 13803 August 8, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Longhorn