Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Serious] That Trans Thread
RE: That Trans Thread
(June 1, 2022 at 3:38 pm)Jehanne Wrote: I can't understand why people are upset by transgenders?  Can someone explain to me in a few sentences what the issue is?  I know that some people are upset, but, what, exactly, are they upset about, and, especially, what do they want?

People are more upset with the rabid trans activists than ordinary trans people. People don't like that the activists are fighting fascism with fascism. Trancel culture. People don't like bio female prisoners being r worded and impregnated by trans women. In some schools you have nonsense going on like teachers telling 1st graders or whatever to pick different gendered nametags each day, like it's a game, which some people take as indoctrination, but yes, this type of nonsense by activist teachers is pretty rare, but causes a great roar when it comes up in the news on those rare occasions. People don't like that what they see could be the eventual destruction of bio female sports, and think it's unfair to throw bio women and their rights under the bus to prop up trans. Is it transphobic to not want bio males in bio female sports? Does it make me cancer-survivor phobic because I'm ok with Lance Armstrong being stripped of his titles for doping? Didn't think so, and the same goes for trans in sports. Cheating is not ok, full stop.

I don't put any of these things on you, Jehanne. I'm still a loving father of a trans daughter. I have great respect for regular trans people. It's the activists that are cancer. I can imagine regular old trans people are probably super annoyed though that it's the shitty, loud mouthed, or violent trans people that get talked about the most. I bet regular trans people are sick and tired of hearing about the trans sports issue too, as that seems to be mostly what people are talking about now when it comes to trans.
Quote:People are more upset with the rabid trans activists than ordinary trans people.
Never has so much bullshit been shoved into one sentence. It's all trans transpeople they have an issue with. It's the very existence and concept of trans people they hate. And they will go to any lengths to destroy them which is why we must have no qualms in defending trans rights and trans people.

Leave it to IA to interference for the bigots and then say.. but.. but my daughters trans...... Dodgy

Pathetic
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 2, 2022 at 11:04 am)Helios Wrote:
Quote:People are more upset with the rabid trans activists than ordinary trans people.
Never has so much bullshit been shoved into one sentence. It's all trans transpeople they have an issue with.

Leave it to IA to interference for the bigots and then say.. but.. but my daughters trans...... Dodgy

Pathetic

Mississippi Burning -- I remember watching the videos from long ago, which I'm sure are on YouTube. Damn federal government!
(June 1, 2022 at 3:38 pm)Jehanne Wrote: I can't understand why people are upset by transgenders?  Can someone explain to me in a few sentences what the issue is?  I know that some people are upset, but, what, exactly, are they upset about, and, especially, what do they want?
It's due to ignorance and fear. People don't like progress or change so they lash out at it. All that can be done is to educate the next generation and hope they don't wind up like their moronic regressive parents and on a societal level tell all the transphobes to go fuck themselves with everything at our disposal  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 2, 2022 at 11:07 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(June 2, 2022 at 11:04 am)Helios Wrote: Never has so much bullshit been shoved into one sentence. It's all trans transpeople they have an issue with.

Pathetic

Mississippi Burning -- I remember watching the videos from long ago, which I'm sure are on YouTube.  Damn federal government!
Good comparison  Great
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 2, 2022 at 11:04 am)Helios Wrote:
Never has so much bullshit been shoved into one sentence. It's all trans transpeople they have an issue with. It's the very existence and concept of trans people they hate. And they will go to any lengths to destroy them which is why we must have no qualms in defending trans rights and trans people.

Pathetic

Who is they? Of course many religious people have an issue with it because they think being trans is sinful. Now the other "they", AKA the majority of Americans who are not Nazis that want to genocide the transes, have more fair objections. The article I shared earlier. Trans women in bio female sports is a losing issue for the activists. All of your arguments on the matter have failed, because science is not on your side, Helios.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...e-transge/

Your arguments are nonsense, and you have nothing but appeals to emotion. Trans people deserve equal treatment. Not special treatment. They're regular just like everyone else. Do you think it was right to take away Lance Armstrongs' awards? You're not cancer-survivor phobic, are you? Criticizing shitty activists does not make one transphobic, just like criticizing the Black Hebrew Israelites calling themselves the real Jews doesn't make one racist. Just because Vaush was a little spicy in his tweet to JK Rowling, that doesn't make him misogynistic, and just because he said Contrapoints was wrong and out of line, that doesn't make Vaush transphobic. No one is immune from criticism because of their victim status. That's not equality. You are treating trans like children and infantilizing them, Helios, and in doing so, you are the one truly disrespecting trans people.
Lol Nah my arguments are fine and are factual observable reality to anyone who doesn't have their head stuffed up their ass. Yours by contrast are an attempt to excuse and rationalize bigotry and...... "special treatment" fuck off Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 2, 2022 at 11:36 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Trans women in bio female sports is a losing issue for the activists. All of your arguments on the matter have failed, because science is...

No issues with transmen competing with biological men?
(June 2, 2022 at 1:35 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(June 2, 2022 at 11:36 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Trans women in bio female sports is a losing issue for the activists. All of your arguments on the matter have failed, because science is...

No issues with transmen competing with biological men?
Nor is IA statement even remotely accurate on the subject. Just more repeating Anti Trans talking points and declaring it the verdict of science. Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] That Trans Thread 2.0 Rev. Rye 3 415 March 26, 2024 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 3346 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  No Trans In The Military Says Trump Amarok 314 62621 August 9, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trans people & sports John V 312 51428 April 24, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Wanna have the physics, North Carolina? Better respect trans people... Alex K 115 13904 September 18, 2016 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Homeless teen wants to be first trans US President Foxaèr 1 1422 May 7, 2014 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Chad32