Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roe v. Wade is gone.
RE: Roe v. Wade is gone.
(April 12, 2023 at 6:26 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(April 11, 2023 at 5:25 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: The man takes part in the decision to have sex, yet you don't hold him responsible for the pregnancy, was my point.

I do hold him responsible for pregnancy but not abortion. It's woman's decision

It's her body.

I woman's body is only her's when a man is not using it. Hoomans with boobs can't be expected to be rational, because pms, therefore, since I have two heads, and two faces, I'm better at the decisionning.

Science has proved penis is better than vagina.

(Wait, that didn't come out right)
(April 11, 2023 at 9:56 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(April 11, 2023 at 9:28 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Fetuses are not a national, ethnical, racial, or relgious group. Force abortions could be part of a genocide campaign, but voluntary abortions cannot be. Even if you consider abortion murder, it does not follow that it is genocide as well.

800,000 Americans being killed every year is genocide of American people.

We don't seem to be in even the remotest danger of running out of Americans. We have as many babies as we want, barring medical considerations.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(April 13, 2023 at 9:46 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(April 11, 2023 at 9:56 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: 800,000 Americans being killed every year is genocide of American people.

We don't seem to be in even the remotest danger of running out of Americans. We have as many babies as we want, barring medical considerations.

It's also the case that fetuses cannot be Americans - citizenship is conferred on birth. Abortion as genocide is nothing but counterfactual rhetoric.
The nuts would wail even harder if all those minority babies weren't being genocided. They'd be getting replaced even faster. That's what makes this such a great issue for the rage machine.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 12, 2023 at 1:14 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Satire is dead.  You cant even make jokes about fugitive uterus acts anymore.  Satire only works when the douche in question won't turn themselves into a clown without your help.

Dmitry, I'm sorry your parents loved you less than they loved themselves.  The truth, the thing they didn't tell you, babe that you are, about sex..is that it leads to orgasm, not pregnancy, orgasm.  Maybe they're worried you're a feckless piece of shit that will waste your life chasing orgasm after orgasm instead of making something of yourself, if they told you the truth?  You should ask them.

Meanwhile, they're fuckin.  They're doing shit you've only ever seen in pron.  Every....single....night.  Dollars to donuts, the same mom and dad that tell you not to fall for the seduction of heavy petting -because baby- are enjoying being covered in the other person on the regular.  Your mom owns a pearl necklace, your dad guzzles.  Bet your moms knows where your dads prostate is.  Again...ask em....and yet...you don't have a bajillion siblings?  That's because sex leads to orgasm, not babies, nine times out of ten even if you're trying.  I've personally fucked tens of thousands of times and only have five children to show for it.  If sex were a product marketed for making babies, it'd get recalled for ineffectiveness.
Hilarious Stahp. you're killing me! I'm reminded of the joke about the gal who only had twins. When asked if it happened every time, she said, "Hundreds of times, nothing at all happened!". I'm pretty sure that I have now killed that joke.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 13, 2023 at 9:46 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(April 11, 2023 at 9:56 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: 800,000 Americans being killed every year is genocide of American people.

According to the CDC, 3,664,292 babies were born in America in 2021 alone. Forgive us for not considering the termination of additional 22% of pregnancies to be tantamount to genocide.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
And as Jackalope pointed out, they're not American citizens until their born. You can't have an anchor pregnancy, you have to give birth in the USA for your baby to be American. You can't count them as dependents until they're born. You can't count your fetus to let you drive in the High-Occupancy Vehicle Lane. Legally, a fetus doesn't count as a person.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
They're not counted in any census either. Why, it's almost as if a special carve out was created to forbid abortion.
There is a reason people count their age from the date of their birth, not the date of their conception
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 22127 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1651 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  HBO removes Gone with the wind. ignoramus 156 9158 June 29, 2020 at 9:56 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If roe vs. Wade is overturned. CapnAwesome 58 5142 October 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Toys 'R' Us have gone Ker Plunk! ignoramus 11 1300 May 23, 2018 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The WLB Should Have Gone To The Correspondents Dinner Minimalist 0 671 April 28, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where no wiener should have gone. brewer 49 7467 August 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Norma McCorvey, "Jane Roe" in Roe v. Wade abortion case, dead at 69 c172 1 1058 February 18, 2017 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  The Thrill Is Gone, BB King Dies 89 Brian37 21 3567 May 16, 2015 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Oh Arkansas, you've gone too far SteelCurtain 11 2580 February 16, 2015 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aisha