Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
Terminator: Dark Fate
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
School Spirits

Quote:A girl relocates to a small town only to find it inhabited by ghosts. A struggle against a bad spirit ensues to keep the town's children safe.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
^^ With such a low rating, I was expecting corniness and bad acting. But it's actually really well done all around.
~ Erin Hunter
Shotgun Wedding

Quote:Darcy and Tom gather their families for the ultimate destination wedding but when the entire wedding party is taken hostage the bride and groom must save their loved ones--if they don't kill each other first.
~ Erin Hunter
"The Call of Cthulhu" faux silent movie. Best viewed via epidiascope.
[Image: Das_Blutbiest_Originalposter.png]

So silly that I'd classify it as dark comedy.  Popcorn
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
The Black Cat (1934), on the recommendation of ChatGPT after I asked it to help me resolve a mystery that's bugged me all my life, a scene that has haunted me ever since I was a kid, from some old black and white horror film I saw, or maybe just glimpsed while changing channels, when I was young. The scene was of vats of white goo, like plaster or wax or something, with people emerging from them... very creepy.

Anyway so I asked ChatGPT about it and it not only pinpointed a film but also gave a plausible and reasonable reason why this scene would be in the film... but now after having watched it, there is no such scene Sad So it looks like yet another case of ChatGPT 'hallucinating'... or if not that, the scene has been cut from the version I saw... but why would it be? It's a horror film from the 1930's... there shouldn't be anything in it that needs to be censored. It's just so strange that it gave such a plausible description and reason why this scene was in the film, only for there to be no such scene.

Anyway, despite that it was a decent and creepy film, and had me more tense and on the edge of my seat to watch than most horror films these days, so I'd still recommend it.
Dune: Part 1, released 2021. Part 2 scheduled to be in theaters Nov 2023.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Franchise hovers.
The Northman

Quote:A young Viking prince is on a quest to avenge his father's murder.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 640 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 4685 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 1014 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 749 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 606 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 651 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 2074 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2766 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1967 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 2245 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer