Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
If I had access to an invisibility serum, I would only use it on spiders. To, you know, fuck with arachnophobes.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Spiders are immune to invisibility serum, it has the exact opposite effect. They grow, and grow, and grow.
This is like 2nd grade science.
(July 9, 2023 at 4:50 pm)no one Wrote: Spiders are immune to invisibility serum, it has the exact opposite effect. They grow, and grow, and grow.
This is like 2nd grade science.

Fuxxake, that’s even better!!

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Spotify ads are obsessed with the new Tom Cruise Top Gun movie, like I'm going to watch that crap.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Due to a misshap, we were not able to get water for a few weeks from our water company. They have truck borne water supply to fill people's tanks. The dude that filled ours was so cute. He had this cool mullet and a chin beard. If anything he looked exactly like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo but cuter. Too bad he only speaked spanish, I was giving him THE eyes, until I realized what I was doing. I think I might need to learn spanish.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-12-at-20-35-55-She-St...-Otter.png]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
100x Faster Than Wi-Fi: Li-Fi, Light-Based Networking Standard Released

Quote:In the Fraunhofer HHI video above you can see a Li-Fi system re-using a building’s lighting infrastructure for data. Don’t worry, the lights don’t visibly blink or flash, as the data transmission uses part of the infrared spectrum.

Where Li-Fi shines (pun intended) is not just in its purported speeds as fast as 224 GB/s. Fraunhofer’s Dominic Schulz points out that as it works in an exclusive optical spectrum, this ensures higher reliability and lower latency and jitter. Moreover “Light’s line-of-sight propagation enhances security by preventing wall penetration, reducing jamming and eavesdropping risks, and enabling centimetre-precision indoor navigation,” says Shultz.
(July 13, 2023 at 9:00 am)Angrboda Wrote: 100x Faster Than Wi-Fi: Li-Fi, Light-Based Networking Standard Released

Quote:In the Fraunhofer HHI video above you can see a Li-Fi system re-using a building’s lighting infrastructure for data. Don’t worry, the lights don’t visibly blink or flash, as the data transmission uses part of the infrared spectrum.

Where Li-Fi shines (pun intended) is not just in its purported speeds as fast as 224 GB/s. Fraunhofer’s Dominic Schulz points out that as it works in an exclusive optical spectrum, this ensures higher reliability and lower latency and jitter. Moreover “Light’s line-of-sight propagation enhances security by preventing wall penetration, reducing jamming and eavesdropping risks, and enabling centimetre-precision indoor navigation,” says Shultz.

Unless certain measures are taken, the signal(s) can be detected from outside the building on the 60 HZ line.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 13, 2023 at 11:02 am)Fireball Wrote:
(July 13, 2023 at 9:00 am)Angrboda Wrote: 100x Faster Than Wi-Fi: Li-Fi, Light-Based Networking Standard Released

Unless certain measures are taken, the signal(s) can be detected from outside the building on the 60 HZ line.

Encryption.
Quote:When we asked about the wildest thing he has ever blended in his Cuisinart, he was quick to answer: “We literally once burned out the motor of our Vitamix trying to make a bull penis pesto. The Cuisinart food processor was able to handle the strength of a bull penis to make a bull penis pesto. And it turned out pretty good.”

(New York Times)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2790 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2344 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2705 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2542 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6593 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2391 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1346 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1402 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 991 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1242 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous