Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia and Ukraine
RE: Russia and Ukraine
(October 15, 2023 at 9:37 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 14, 2023 at 9:22 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Collecting tax is not unethical. Your original post was about spending the tax irresponsibly, justifying tax evasion.

You are moving the goalposts. You are lying. Everyone can see it. Why keep pretending?

Government that wastes taxpayers' money is unethical. Therefore evading taxes is ethical. If government doesn't collect enough taxes it can simply stop wasteful spending.
Nope its not. You don't get to break the law, period. Are you really that dense?
Who is going to decide what's "wasting", YOU? 😂
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(October 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 14, 2023 at 9:27 am)Deesse23 Wrote: I didnt ask about the relevancy of your opinion. i asked for your opinion. If you dont want to give your opinion, the correct answer is "i dont wanna give my opinion".
But we both, and everybody else who can read, knows why you dont want to talk about this topic you brought up: In your response you were once too careless with your reply. "Bombing hospitals was a reaction to NATO expansion" was stupid to say in the first place, and its pretty much indefensible. Thats why you dont want to keep talking. It has nothing to do with relevancy of opinions, but all with your dishonesty.

I support Putin and war in Ukraine for religious reasons. I still don't understand why it matters to you. If you could convince me or even majority of Russians it still won't change anything because Russia is NOT a democracy.
And STILL you didn't give your opinion.
But thanks for admitting you "support Putin for religious reasons" 😂😂

So, is bombing hospitals as retaliation for alleged NATO expansion ok, in your opinion? It's a simple yes/no question. Pretty easy to answer, isn't it?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(October 15, 2023 at 9:43 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 14, 2023 at 9:44 am)ShinyCrystals Wrote: First, an 11.5% increase in retail prices over 12 months is not preventing inflation.
The article says that export restrictions were implemented after that period

Quote:Secondly, you are seemingly acting like you are blind, because that article you posted mentioned India, not the US, and again, the US is not exporting rice, India is. That has nothing to do with the United States, nor does what you posted have to do with preventing inflation.
I used it as an example. Other 2 articles are about the US.

Quote:Also, another person asked you about something in regards to Russia, and you said your opinion does not matter. If that is the case, then why are you even here?
It doesn't matter because it can't affect Russia's foreign policy. Why do you believe that foreigners can't discuss US politics?

I said before that foreigners can discuss US politics if they have proper knowledge of that stuff. You seem to lack proper knowledge yourself based on your posts.

Also, India and the United States are still two different countries, the latter which is not exporting rice or anything. And that article you posted still has nothing to do with the USA, nor does it prove anything about preventing inflation. Since the USA does not export as much as they import, and that the USA is not even doing things in terms of exporting that affects inflation at all, your attempts at talking about inflation and the USA are heavily flawed.

I don’t think you understand USA’s economics or the exporting laws and regulation as described by the Wikipedia pages you posted anyway.
(October 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: I support Putin and war in Ukraine for religious reasons.

Religion poisons everything. What religion do you observe that you think killing fellow humans is okay?

(October 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: I still don't understand why it matters to you. If you could convince me or even majority of Russians it still won't change anything because Russia is NOT a democracy.

Nothing is permanent, not even an authoritarian regime. The Communists thought they'd never be deposed too -- but when citizens get fed up with bad governance, the leader will be overthrown. This is the echo of history. Putin's war will probably result in his fall unless he finds a way to get out from under it.

(October 10, 2023 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: In the meantime, you still haven't answered these questions. What are you hiding?

(October 10, 2023 at 9:59 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I notice you have yet to say whether or not you're even American yourself. [...] Where you from? Where you live now?

I don't need to geolocate that cat's IP to know that he's a fucking Russian shill.
(October 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: I support Putin and war in Ukraine for religious reasons.

[Image: GOOw.gif]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 15, 2023 at 11:13 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

Religion poisons everything. What religion do you observe that you think killing fellow humans is okay?

(October 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: I still don't understand why it matters to you. If you could convince me or even majority of Russians it still won't change anything because Russia is NOT a democracy.

Nothing is permanent, not even an authoritarian regime. The Communists thought they'd never be deposed too -- but when citizens get fed up with bad governance, the leader will be overthrown. This is the echo of history. Putin's war will probably result in his fall unless he finds a way to get out from under it.

What are the odds that he will find a way to get out from under it?

My thoughts are that him doing such a thing actually happening is all doubtful.
(October 15, 2023 at 12:16 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: In the meantime, you still haven't answered these questions. What are you hiding?

I don't need to geolocate that cat's IP to know that he's a fucking Russian shill.

Agreed, I merely wanted to draw it out for the readership.

(October 15, 2023 at 12:22 pm)ShinyCrystals Wrote: What are the odds that he will find a way to get out from under it?

My thoughts are that him doing such a thing actually happening is all doubtful.

It could be done, but I don't think it's likely and even if it does happen I'm not sure Putin could survive politically. I agree that it's very doubtful he'd try, given his maximalist goals.

If he is deposed, he'll have few places to go. He has too many enemies in Russia and a warrant for his arrest outside it.

The undercover assassins still are not doing their job. *sigh*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Silver 32 3348 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1837 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 480 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 4424 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 8702 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 1068 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4579 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 12824 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 15322 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 9905 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V