Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 3:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
Italian ice bwain fweeze.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 22, 2024 at 6:00 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(February 22, 2024 at 4:49 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Had a little cough and almost threw my back out. Is this what getting old is like?

Yes.  Just wait til you throw your back out from breathing.

I saw in the news many years ago where a football player (big, rugged, in his prime) threw his back out with a sneeze. Us frailer specimens Rolleyes can do it rolling over in bed to get up tp piss at 1 AM. Got Damn Enlarged Prostate, Anyway Dodgy 
Here's another bitch. Did you know that if one doesn't just let the flow go slow, and forces it, urine can backtrack into one's testicles? Another fine gawd-designed feature. Nothing like the doctor palpating a really painful testicle for cancer, and trying not to groan in pain, expecting that it might be misinterpreted.  Panic
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I need to stop telling people IRL that I believe in God, their subsequent behavior is always annoying and preachy.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(February 23, 2024 at 8:01 am)Ahriman Wrote: I need to stop telling people IRL that I believe in God, their subsequent behavior is always annoying and preachy.

I’d get tired of hearing a child TELLING me about Santa clause all the time too.

(February 23, 2024 at 8:55 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(February 23, 2024 at 8:01 am)Ahriman Wrote: I need to stop telling people IRL that I believe in God, their subsequent behavior is always annoying and preachy.

I’d get tired of hearing a child TELLING me about Santa clause all the time too.

Well I never tell people unless they ask.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(February 23, 2024 at 9:38 am)Ahriman Wrote:
(February 23, 2024 at 8:55 am)h4ym4n Wrote: I’d get tired of hearing a child TELLING me about Santa clause all the time too.

Well I never tell people unless they ask.

They are testing your level of reality

Preparing to when to call the guys with the white coats

It's freaking February and supposed to be 94 degrees today.  Wednesday is to be a high of 54 degrees.  WTAF?!?!?!
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(February 26, 2024 at 10:43 am)arewethereyet Wrote: It's freaking February and supposed to be 94 degrees today.  Wednesday is to be a high of 54 degrees.  WTAF?!?!?!

Temperatures read like a Powerball drawing: 46 52 30 66…

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Measles cases in at least 10 states already. Thank you antivaxxers.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Brake lights in the shape of animal paws: cute.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2796 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2348 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2752 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2547 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6602 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2394 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1351 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1405 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 994 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1242 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous