Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 16, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
Secret Service is saying he’s fine. There’s always next time…

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(July 13, 2024 at 6:49 pm)brewer Wrote: Appears that someone took a potshot at Trump during the PA rally. Looks like a graze to the right ear/head.

Damn! I wish the shooter had spent more time at the range. What a waste.

Hopefully Biden will pardon the hostage... er, I mean shooter.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(July 13, 2024 at 7:04 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(July 13, 2024 at 6:49 pm)brewer Wrote: Appears that someone took a potshot at Trump during the PA rally. Looks like a graze to the right ear/head.

Damn! I wish the shooter had spent more time at the range. What a waste.

Hopefully Biden will pardon the hostage... er, I mean shooter.

The crazies are going to come out in force now, should be one for the record books.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
There's a photo of him with blood on his ear, fist in the air, and a big American flag behind.

This is like the shot of raising the flag on Iwo Jima.

He's won for sure.
(July 12, 2024 at 8:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: "If the glove doesn't quit, you must acquit" comes to mind. Looks like games to get him off, to me.

Nope.  Turns out the state hid the evidence of the defense's claim by intentionally misfiling it, the cop they asked to dispose of the evidence -of that- blew the whistle. One prosecutor resigned mid hearing..and the other had some sort of weird ass panic attack that ended up earning a talking to from the judge.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 13, 2024 at 7:14 pm)Belacqua Wrote: There's a photo of him with blood on his ear, fist in the air, and a big American flag behind.

He's won for sure.

That depends on the next shooter.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I watched a video and after the Secret Service piled onto Trump, no one else in the crowd moved...at least none of the ones you could see.

I can't speak for other people but if someone got shot just a few feet from me, I would be looking to get out of the area not standing around scratching my ass.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(July 13, 2024 at 7:14 pm)Belacqua Wrote: There's a photo of him with blood on his ear, fist in the air, and a big American flag behind.

He's won for sure.

Thank you Nostradumbass.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(July 13, 2024 at 7:32 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(July 12, 2024 at 8:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: "If the glove doesn't quit, you must acquit" comes to mind. Looks like games to get him off, to me.

Nope.  Turns out the state hid the evidence of the defense's claim by intentionally misfiling it, the cop they asked to dispose of the evidence -of that- blew the whistle.  One prosecutor resigned mid hearing..and the other had some sort of weird ass panic attack that ended up earning a talking to from the judge.

Yeah, I was a bit premature.  Doh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Thing is, there are people who hate Biden, too. I guy I know gave me the news not long after it happened, saying, "I wish it was the other guy!".
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 5728 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 593 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1675 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37