Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 25, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily conspiracy
RE: Daily conspiracy
So I ask myself, why aren't I on this gravy train?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Discovery Channel Features Wild Bigfoot Murder Mystery At Minnesota Campground

The Discovery Channel will be featuring an episode of a new monster show that dives into a mystery from Minnesota.

Frank Hansen was an Air Force captain and pilot based out of the Duluth airbase. While hunting in 1960, he shot a doe and it ran off. He was tracking the wounded animal when he heard a gurgling noise. Hansen looked up and saw three hairy ape-like creatures eating the deer he had shot. The gurgling was the sound of the creatures drinking the deer's blood.

One of the creatures let out a weird screeching sound and charged at Hansen. He pulled up his rifle and shot the creature right through the eye. Hansen freaked out and ran away and passed out. He was lost for a while but eventually reunited with his hunting party.

He the realized he needed to return and find out what he shot. By this time, the creature's body had frozen to the ground so he had to dig it out. He brought it home and put it in a freezer to preserve the body.

Years later he was convinced that it could be a money-making sideshow piece. But, Hansen still was worried he would be charged with murder if the "wildman" was deemed to be too human. So the story goes he had Hollywood special effects people helped him create a model he would display of the creature for the first year. That way if someone investigated it, they would clearly see it was a fake and he wouldn't be charged.

After the first year of using the model, Hansen brought out the authentic one to display on the road. However, this back-fired because it got so much attention that scientists and officials started asking questions. All the attention spooked Hansen and the iceman was never seen again.
https://b105country.com/monster-files-vi...a-bigfoot/

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
This is from 4chan and it reminds us that the conspiracy theorists are massive hypocrites and almost always political partisans.

[Image: tkt07m.jpeg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: p5mi2r.png]
(October 4, 2024 at 8:40 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: ‘They Can Control the Weather,’ Claims Marjorie Taylor Greene After Deadly Hurricane Helene Kills More Than 200

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) weighed in on the deadly hurricane which wreaked havoc in her state of Georgia and across the southern United States on Thursday, suggesting that the hurricane had been controlled.

After the Hurricane Helene death toll rose to over 200, Greene wrote in a social media post, “Yes they can control the weather. It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

Greene also posted a map of the areas most affected by the hurricane overlaid with an electoral map by political party.

“This is a map of hurricane affected areas with an overlay of electoral map by political party shows how hurricane devastation could affect the election,” she warned.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/they-c...-than-200/

I did not expect to have to break this one out again.
[Image: Obama-Weather.png]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Talking about posts on X, apparently, this is what people have been sharing lately:

[Image: qr7a8f.jpeg]
(October 15, 2024 at 12:13 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talking about posts on X, apparently, this is what people have been sharing lately:

It occurs to me that these people are fucking idiots.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
^When you fail high school science, EVERYTHING becomes a conspiracy.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 15, 2024 at 1:24 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(October 15, 2024 at 12:13 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talking about posts on X, apparently, this is what people have been sharing lately:

It occurs to me that these people are fucking idiots.

Now I just want to see these people be dumb enough to try this, except with lead paint:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Conspiracy Theorists Think They've Found A Gigantic "Doorway" In Antarctica On Google Maps

[Image: ice-door-m.webp]

Conspiracy theorists appear to believe that they have uncovered some sort of giant doorway at the top of Antarctica, to go nicely with the mysterious "pyramid" they got excited about in 2016.

While people joked that it was "Bigfoot's vacation home" or a shuttle from Star Trek, a more sensible suggestion is the obvious one; we're probably looking at ice here, with a few interesting shadows cast across it. Whatever it is (and we're talking "rock" or "ice-covered rock" here, rather than "alien artifact") it looks like it might have blocked the way of snow, causing an interesting snow drift pattern.

In fact, if you look ever so slightly to the northwest of the "doorway", you can see several other chunks of ice with similar patterns around them.

https://www.iflscience.com/conspiracy-th...maps-76351

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1188 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Silver 42 14519 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 3418 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2592 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8812 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 12727 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 12247 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6911 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 17823 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7987 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546