Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Creationist Uprisings
Bug 
New Creationist Uprisings
I would much like to see atheists try to refute this group!!!

Christian Ministries International (CMI) has sparked a new creationist campaign to refute the indoctrination of evolution in our schools, media, and politics. Check out CMI's revolutionary movement, Question Evolution! at creation.com/question-evolution

Reddit atheists have already become very hostile towards this group as it is gaining numbers and power. If you would like to respond, please contact the blog: http://questionevolution.blogspot.com/

That should be a debate to remember. Wink
RE: New Creationist Uprisings
Oh dear, another bunch of cretinists dragging out the same old tired arguments and acting like no-one has ever thought of them before.

Yawn...

When the cretinists can explain how the laryngeal nerve of the giraffe is a product of intelligent design we'll talk again.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
It's a theory, meaning it isn't perfect. Give it time, and give it knowledge and you'll see that it is correct more often than not. Perhaps a better use of time and energy could be allocated to defending the enormous flaws in creationism, if such a thing is possible.
Brevity is the soul of wit.
Not going to hold my breath there mate...chip can't watch a video properly so what hope has cretinists got of understanding evolution and how it does not require belief?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Why would I want to argue with a bunch of mentally handicapped/ill people about their delusions?

Getting there myself Alei.... So does this mean that these cretinists are going to refrain from ALL scientific medical care and research?? Might be a good outcome Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 7, 2012 at 4:31 am)Anel Vadren Wrote: I would much like to see atheists try to refute this group!!!

Christian Ministries International (CMI) has sparked a new creationist campaign to refute the indoctrination of evolution in our schools, media, and politics. Check out CMI's revolutionary movement, Question Evolution! at creation.com/question-evolution

Reddit atheists have already become very hostile towards this group as it is gaining numbers and power. If you would like to respond, please contact the blog: http://questionevolution.blogspot.com/

That should be a debate to remember. Wink

I actually went to a CMI hosted event held in a local church a while back. The speakers (who had PhD degrees) who hosted it were stumped by one of the questions I asked (they were written down, so they did not know I asked them). Also they did not know what Milankovitch cycles were.
undefined
@ OP

Good luck with that.
(January 7, 2012 at 5:00 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Getting there myself Alei.... So does this mean that these cretinists are going to refrain from ALL scientific medical care and research?? Might be a good outcome Thinking

Yep, next time they get in a severe auto crash rush them straight to the chapel and pray on it. Maybe they can come up with an intelligent design to fix them up.

Silly cretinists. Why would they mistake the bible for a reference book on empirical facts? Wait, oh yeah .. they're cretinists.
oh for satan's sake they need to give it up already. It is so hypocritical that they are enjoying the benefits that science had brought to the world and turn around trying to disprove it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1226 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
Video Rebuttal To Creationist Peanut Butter Argument QuackeryDetection 2 539 May 21, 2022 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Good Questions To Ask A Creationist BrianSoddingBoru4 10 2088 April 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Creationist finds fossils, still not convinced zebo-the-fat 16 4739 May 31, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Worom
  New creationist movie: Evolution's Achilles' Heels Dolorian 35 11551 August 28, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Question about creationist argument TheDeafPianoTuner 17 4413 July 4, 2014 at 9:02 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  A Response to Creationist on: Sahelanthropus Tchadensis Duke Guilmon 1 1482 May 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Refuting Creationist Claims Part II: Flood-Related Beliefs RonaldReagansGhost666 7 3848 February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Refuting Creationist Claims - Part 1: Noah's Ark RonaldReagansGhost666 23 11509 February 13, 2013 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Creationist explanation for the fossil record? libalchris 22 12307 May 24, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: libalchris