Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 7:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Evolutionists
RE: Evil Evolutionists
Whilst I agree that some of Mehmet's ideas aren't the best ( panturkism, in my opinion, is one of the least justified nationalistic movements, as the turkic people are spread across asia, and turkey itself was taken by the sword), this thread has pretty much turned into a personal attack on him.

On the original topic, do you have any idea of the amount of support this campaign has got?
(March 23, 2012 at 4:11 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Oh, I know well enough to determine that I shouldn't take all Turks for what you are my misguided child, and I am not remotely mad, quite cheerfull infact. I love to bash 'Racial purity' zealots to the little insignificant corner where they belong. You don't get to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. Your outdated ideologies deserve nothing more than mockery and scorn. You speak as if you had any reason behind said ideologies, you don't. Your concept of racial purity is as empty as the space between your ears. Like you have the right to say such idiotic things, I have the right to call you on your blatant stupidity with the same amount of reason as you spew them: None.

But do go ahead, convince yourself that I am mad and ignorant, it helps your vaunted pride.ROFLOL
Oh, we do not need any cover. We are open about everything. Turkism has never been *outdated* it's golden age is about to unfold. We're enjoying the support and interest of Turks worldwide as we did not until 20 years ago, when they were still under the occupation of the red menace. Say whatever you want, friend. Turkism is the only path to the future of our people.
Quote:You are a fascist. Everything you post about your ideology is fascism. The only good argument you have given that I am wrong is that "fascism" is an itallian word.
Oh, and I'm sure that you have read the fascist ideology, and the Turkist ideology to make a sufficient comparison? But truthfully, it does not matter what you think of me, nor of Turkism, and the long range of individuals who have contributed to form it ever since the 19th century.
Quote:Panturkism = Turkish fascism. You have clearly explained how your panturkism works and its ideology is hand in hand with fascist ideology.
Yusuf Akçura published "Üç Tarz-ı Siyaset"(the manifesto of the Turkist way of thought) in 1904.
Mussolini was only 21 at that time, and Hitler only 15.
Your arguments that Turkism is "Turkish fascism" are moot to me.
Quote:Then you turn around and compare humanity to horse breeding... Apparently you are a superior stallion while the rest of us are pack mules to you.

Mehmet, you are a racist scum bag.
Last time, I compared it to dogs. I'd rather make this comparison: we're the wolf, and you are...well, you know yourself better than I do, Straßenköter.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 23, 2012 at 5:24 pm)tobie Wrote: Whilst I agree that some of Mehmet's ideas aren't the best ( panturkism, in my opinion, is one of the least justified nationalistic movements, as the turkic people are spread across asia, and turkey itself was taken by the sword), this thread has pretty much turned into a personal attack on him.

On the original topic, do you have any idea of the amount of support this campaign has got?

Really? Personal attacks?

Sort of like how mehmet compared all of us to "horse breeding"

oh, I see...you are very new here. Havent gotten to know mehmet very well yet have you?
(March 23, 2012 at 5:37 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 5:24 pm)tobie Wrote: Whilst I agree that some of Mehmet's ideas aren't the best ( panturkism, in my opinion, is one of the least justified nationalistic movements, as the turkic people are spread across asia, and turkey itself was taken by the sword), this thread has pretty much turned into a personal attack on him.

Really? Personal attacks?

Sort of like how mehmet compared all of us to "horse breeding"

oh, I see...you are very new here. Havent gotten to know mehmet very well yet have you?
Well, I'm not offended by the horse breeding comparison.
If you are, it means that my comparison does apply to humans, eh?
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Mehmet...as I have said before...and i will keep saying.

A turd, by any other name is still a turd. Musolini called his nationalistic turd "fascism". Hitler called his nationalistic turd "Nazism". You call your nationalistic turd "panturkism".

Seems nationalistic ideological turds go by many names these days.
(March 23, 2012 at 5:40 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Mehmet...as I have said before...and i will keep saying.

A turd, by any other name is still a turd. Musolini called his nationalistic turd "fascism". Hitler called his nationalistic turd "Nazism". You call your nationalistic turd "panturkism".

And I will repeat this: I am a nationalist.
I support nationalism as it's the only way for a nation to survive and thrive independently of others.
It's this simple. You only support the enslavement of nations by opposing nationalism. You sit in your first world country, complain about capitalism, complain about the police, advocate anarchy, and still go to bed with a full belly.
I think that you are the biggest hypocrite ever, as you contradict yourself.
I embrace myself, by embracing my people.
In addition to a great many other things, yes. Some notable things that you are not:

-The least bit informed on the subject of evolution.
-"Ethnically Pure"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=heterosis (just so I don't have to hear any more of this bullshit. So you see, your terrible horse breeding analogy aside, no one gives a shit what you think about "pure-bred" anything, because you're flat out fucking wrong. If you'd like to know why pure-bred horses are so highly valued for the racing circuit I'd be happy to explain it to you, and you won't make an ass out of yourself next time the subject comes up.)

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 23, 2012 at 5:46 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 5:40 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Mehmet...as I have said before...and i will keep saying.

And I will repeat this: I am a nationalist.
I support nationalism as it's the only way for a nation to survive and thrive independently of others.
It's this simple. You only support the enslavement of nations by opposing nationalism. You sit in your first world country, complain about capitalism, complain about the police, advocate anarchy, and still go to bed with a full belly.
I think that you are the biggest hypocrite ever, as you contradict yourself.
I embrace myself, by embracing my people.

You argue that your brand of nationalism is the only way for your nation to survive. How can you ignore the many nations the Turkish people throughout history have claimed lordship over? How were these nations existence less important than yours?
(March 23, 2012 at 6:01 pm)Rhythm Wrote: In addition to a great many other things, yes. Some notable things that you are not:

-The least bit informed on the subject of evolution.
-"Ethnically Pure"

Maybe it's not my university major, true, however I know as much as to get into a debate about whether it exists or not.
About ethnic purity, I am fairly certain that I have no other ethnicity within my family but a Turk. I've posted about this before.
All my relatives(and their relatives, as far as I'm concerned) are Turks from different parts of Anatolia, Balkans and the Crimean peninsula.
I know our tribal names, tribal history, honours and military involvements.
(March 23, 2012 at 6:07 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: About ethnic purity, I am fairly certain that I have no other ethnicity within my family but a Turk. I've posted about this before.
All my relatives(and their relatives, as far as I'm concerned) are Turks from different parts of Anatolia, Balkans and the Crimean peninsula.
I know our tribal names, tribal history, honours and military involvements.

[Image: Dy2rj.jpg]

Pwned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 7309 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are Germans born evil Renug 38 10708 May 30, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are Cobainism 28 4472 November 27, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 3400 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  "the homos, atheists and other... deviants who long ago turned their evil backs ..." Ziploc Surprise 12 5309 March 9, 2013 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Are Germans evil again? Something completely different 10 9597 December 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone