Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Germans born evil
Are Germans born evil
First Karl Marx, then Russians makes it into communism from his manifesto.

Then Adolf Hitler comes and takes Italian inspired fascism into the extreme of eugenics of a pure race.

Then EU comes and now Germany fourth reich is deciding what other european countries should do or not do.

I have a feeling this is in their genes Huh

They are good at making cars and rave music, but thats about it.
RE: Are Germans born evil
So you name 2 random infamous Germans (actually - Hitler was born in Austria) and base your opinion on the entire nation on those? Wow... You're not very bright, or informed, are you? Every nation has shameful history. The English, the Spaniards, the French, white Americans - wiped out entire nations. Get off your high horse and learn some history.

The bullsh*t about fourth reich is nonsense as well. You've obviously been living in a nationalistic bubble and getting all your "information" from demagogues, like Nigel "Bloated Toad" Farage. The question is - are you a moron, or a troll?

And German "rave music" sucks donkey balls, by the way - as does pretty much all "rave music"...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
No what i mean is world politics is something Germans are terrible at. Thats what those guys are known for and they happen to be in Germany.
For someone who's claiming they're christian, he's sure 1000 degrees of fucked up.

One can only hope his sort of hate isn't being spread IRL.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Gone already?
The art of trolling has really gone to the dogs lately!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 29, 2017 at 6:48 am)ignoramus Wrote: Gone already?
The art of trolling has really gone to the dogs lately!

I was going to ban him to defend Reichskanzler Angela's honor, but then someone else beat me to it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Karl Marx was a philosopher and social reformer. And played a mean harp.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Karl Marx lifted his idea from Scripture. Blame God if you want. And maybe put some blame on current era Christians for not being very good at remembering that.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Was this DespondentFishDeathMachismo?

Of course not...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2515 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 5687 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are Cobainism 28 3841 November 27, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  U.S. Presidents & The Natural-born-citizen Clause Tiberius 191 17539 April 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 2974 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  How Did Hitler Affect White Germans? Rhondazvous 27 3645 April 3, 2016 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Ted Cruz natural born citizen? Doubting Thomas 14 2560 November 2, 2013 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  "the homos, atheists and other... deviants who long ago turned their evil backs ..." Ziploc Surprise 12 5073 March 9, 2013 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Are Germans evil again? Something completely different 10 9347 December 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone
  Evil Evolutionists reverendjeremiah 87 26744 March 24, 2012 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Whateverist