Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Evolutionists
RE: Evil Evolutionists
(March 23, 2012 at 6:01 pm)tobie Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 5:46 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 5:40 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Mehmet...as I have said before...and i will keep saying.

A turd, by any other name is still a turd. Musolini called his nationalistic turd "fascism". Hitler called his nationalistic turd "Nazism". You call your nationalistic turd "panturkism".

Seems nationalistic ideological turds go by many names these days.

And I will repeat this: I am a nationalist.
I support nationalism as it's the only way for a nation to survive and thrive independently of others.
It's this simple. You only support the enslavement of nations by opposing nationalism. You sit in your first world country, complain about capitalism, complain about the police, advocate anarchy, and still go to bed with a full belly.
I think that you are the biggest hypocrite ever, as you contradict yourself.
I embrace myself, by embracing my people.

You argue that your brand of nationalism is the only way for your nation to survive. How can you ignore the many nations the Turkish people throughout history have claimed lordship over? How were these nations existence less important than yours?
All brands of nationalism concern themselves with the wellbeing of their own kind. Individuals who use nations for their individual goals(like Hitler), are those who drive their nations into turmoil and war.
Individuals who serve their nations like our founder, the great Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, lead their nations to glory, unity and peace. The goal of a nationalist is to serve his nation.
And the many nations we "had" claimed lordship over?
Why should I care about them? Do they care about me? They all have their own nations now, for which they had revolted against our rule, and are no longer under our rule. They go their way, we go our way.
They have absolutely nothing that we could want from them.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
You have family fairy tales Mehmet, go get sequenced. In what way would "Pure Turk" be different than "Pure Mustang"...since you seem to like horse analogies? Speaking of horse-breeding, have you taken the time to figure out why your explanation of "ethnic purity" and value was so blisteringly ignorant yet? University major my ass, that's basic biology. Do you deserve the degree you lay claim to?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I embrace myself

In colloquial English: "I'm a wanker".

Isn't incestuous paedophilia illegal in Turkey?
(March 23, 2012 at 6:11 pm)Insanity x Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 6:07 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: About ethnic purity, I am fairly certain that I have no other ethnicity within my family but a Turk. I've posted about this before.
All my relatives(and their relatives, as far as I'm concerned) are Turks from different parts of Anatolia, Balkans and the Crimean peninsula.
I know our tribal names, tribal history, honours and military involvements.

[Image: Dy2rj.jpg]

Pwned.

Sen menim tilimge anarmısgan?
Bileymen ki anarmısgan.
Bilmemek ayıb tuul, öyrenmemek ayıb.
Eger ki men ila sen aynı maymun soyu boluptu, neçün aynı tilde sözleşmiriz?
Mene bunun yanıtını biresin.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

(March 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Sen menim tilimge anarmısgan?
Bileymen ki anarmısgan.

That was a waste of effort to type. Care to translate?
Bileymen ki anarmısgan.

Retreating into incomprehensible gibberish because you're stumped, mehmet?
(March 23, 2012 at 6:16 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You have family fairy tales Mehmet, go get sequenced. In what way would "Pure Turk" be different than "Pure Mustang"...since you seem to like horse analogies? Speaking of horse-breeding, have you taken the time to figure out why your explanation of "ethnic purity" and value was so blisteringly ignorant yet?

I think I already said that we do not have foreign blood into our family line, even though it will be going through a long way to describe names, professions and tribal lines to you, things you obviously won't understand.
BY horse analogies, I'm an Akhal Teke, the horse of the Turk, swift, hardy, and of the steppe.
By canine, I am the wolf, like our mythical ancestor. I don't know what you are though, and it is of little concern to me.
Besides, it is not me who has laid down what constitutes an ethnically pure Turk. This was an issue already laid down by famous Turkist intellectuals, it's something we already know. If I were ethnically impure, I would not have been a Turkist in the first place, since it's impossible to advocate the wellbeing of another people while not belonging to the people yourself.
Quote:In colloquial English: "I'm a wanker".

Isn't incestuous paedophilia illegal in Turkey?
Why do you ask? Do you need a place where you can live out your sick family fantasies under a legal umbrella?
Turkey is not the place for you, man.
ROFLOL
(March 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, I'm not offended by the horse breeding comparison.
If you are, it means that my comparison does apply to humans, eh?

No...it means your ignorant racism offends me.
(March 23, 2012 at 6:19 pm)Insanity x Wrote:

Bileymen ki anarmısgan.

That was a waste of effort to type. Care to translate?

Of course. I said;
"Do you understand my language".
And went about to ask why you can't understand my language.
It's for sure that we are all descendants of some great, aufrecht stehender Ape, but I think that this does not truly mean we are the same.
And the barrier of language is the greatest proof of this.
(March 23, 2012 at 6:30 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, I'm not offended by the horse breeding comparison.
If you are, it means that my comparison does apply to humans, eh?

No...it means your ignorant racism offends me.
Okay. But the term "ignorant racism" is somewhat weird.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 7307 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are Germans born evil Renug 38 10708 May 30, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are Cobainism 28 4472 November 27, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 3400 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  "the homos, atheists and other... deviants who long ago turned their evil backs ..." Ziploc Surprise 12 5308 March 9, 2013 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Are Germans evil again? Something completely different 10 9597 December 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone