Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul creation
RE: Soul creation
(June 8, 2012 at 4:57 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 8:02 am)Tobie Wrote: In the passage Welsh Cake pulled up, it quite clearly says "destroy both body and soul". If you have a biblical passage saying that destroy means ruin in this case, or that something that can be destroyed is still eternal, then please, share it.

Hell Devil

Cheers GC, this was exactly the kind of thing I meant. /sarcasm
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(June 7, 2012 at 12:18 pm)Drich Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFw8bEMl9N_NPuh3RRlvS...bvS_bf4xxQ]What your describing is known to Christians as the rapture.. Don't worry you may live to see that day.

Jerkoff
@tmb I knew you would not be able to explain your vile statements. When you or if you ever graduate high school, then maybe someone will have taught you some manners, it's for sure your parents could not do it.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
GC, you have nothing but what you believe to go on yourself, and the stuff you believe in is crack-smokin' crazy.
Trying to update my sig ...
(June 8, 2012 at 10:37 pm)Epimethean Wrote: GC, you have nothing but what you believe to go on yourself, and the stuff you believe in is crack-smokin' crazy.

Are you sayin' that you know what crack-smokin' crazy is, I hope not.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I worked in law enforcement for the better part of a decade. Yeah, I know what it is-and you got it, brother.
(June 8, 2012 at 9:46 pm)Godschild Wrote: @tmb I knew you would not be able to explain your vile statements. When you or if you ever graduate high school, then maybe someone will have taught you some manners, it's for sure your parents could not do it.

It seems your parents didn't care enough about you to teach YOU manners, waving around your sad and silly, empty and meaningless superstitious "threats" that have absolutely no effect on anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.
(June 12, 2012 at 11:38 pm)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 9:46 pm)Godschild Wrote: @tmb I knew you would not be able to explain your vile statements. When you or if you ever graduate high school, then maybe someone will have taught you some manners, it's for sure your parents could not do it.

It seems your parents didn't care enough about you to teach YOU manners, waving around your sad and silly, empty and meaningless superstitious "threats" that have absolutely no effect on anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.

I've threatened no one, if you fell threatened it's from your insecure life, one you live in fear of most things every minute of every day, such a waste of life.
G-C is the type who always expects his invisible big brother to fight his battles for him.
And the cool thing? Even when GC is getting his ass kicked, he feels victory to be imminent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution/creation video Drich 62 9901 January 15, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The universe is just one enormous 'Soul Filtering machine' Simon Moon 76 13685 September 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  I lost my Soul GoneGuy 212 33026 August 5, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 6091 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6444 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creation Muesum Blondie 225 36518 October 31, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Biblical Creation and the Geological Record in Juxtaposition Rhondazvous 11 3919 June 7, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What does the (hypothetical) soul take with it? emjay 37 8624 April 14, 2015 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Creation/evolution3 Drich 626 147705 February 10, 2015 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Creation "science" at its finest! Esquilax 22 7668 January 30, 2015 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Strongbad